[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sick General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

Anybody else tired of healthyfags and their trivial anxiety and "depression"?
>>
File: 1485304655789.jpg (91KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1485304655789.jpg
91KB, 1200x675px
yes. Literally the first thing I said when they called the psyche lady to my hospital room after I broke down learning I was fucked for life. I told her I wasn't a weak faggot with mental issues, I literally just got diagnosed with a disease, meanwhile faggots cry because Stacey cheated on them or because they're fat

If I was normal human bean I would never come here again, but I literally can't do normie activities unless it involves walking
>>
>>35437729
For me it has been a death by a 1000 cuts. One health issue begets another. Injuries never heal. Minor illness normal people get over in days last for weeks and months. Sitting alone in my room over the years has left me emotionally stunted.

I too would like to just turn off my computer and never turn it on again but it is one of the few solaces I have left in life, even if it is also slowly killing me.
>>
>1 reply

Shows you how bad it really is for most of the robots on this board.

As in it isn't that bad at all for them. buncha whiners
>>
dealing with doctors sucks i wish i had a perfect working body
>>
Bulged disc.
Miserable malaligment syndrome.
Ankle injury.
Yeah I want to either get surgery or commit suicide in a year.
>>
Let's all have a pissing contest guys. Who has worst life here. Display your stats.
>Genuinely autistic
>Severe depression because of autism
>psoriasis on most of my body
>psoriatoc arthritis from psoriasis, joints are slowly getting worse
>lower back is completely fucked
>Going grey at 21
>balding
>hernia which needs fixing
>>
I've never had a working dick. Nerve compression.

Jaw surgery for jaw deformities. Still shit. TMJ pain. Chronic headaches from 13-28 which have finally at least settled down due to this.

Body is still fucked and won't work right. Getting better bit by bit though.

Dick works reasonably well now.

I'm buying a sex doll.
>>
>>35439028

Also my mirtazapine which keeps my depression and insomnia at bay is making me progressively constipated I think. If I can't get myself going regularly again with high dose psylium fiber I'm gonna have to stop it and then I'm really fucked.
>>
>>35439087
Sucks dude, sorry to hear. What differences did you notice before and after the meds? I'm thinking I might need them. Depressions the worst its ever been. Not even being edgy buy death seems like the only answer, every 5 minutes I have a voice in my head saying kys.
>>
I'm in very good shape, trim but muscular. I'm tall and white. I have a great job. I have a supportive family. I have a new GF who really cares about me.

I am an alcoholic. I suffer from anxiety. I hate myself. I've read 4chan every day for the past 11 years.
>>
>>35439139

I love antidepressants. They just make you feel comfy for no good reason. If i take 15 mg mitazapine at night plus 10 mg escitalopram during the day I can actually be happy.

I don't know why anyone would kill themselves over depression without at least taking meds first. I still think about suicide but I'm not planning on doing it. I can keep taking some meds and work my job another 50 years until I die naturally. Of that I'm sure.

You basically just feel less down and less self loathing and more relaxed and more comfortable on the meds. The rumination quiets down. Brain relaxes.
>>
>>35439200

That said I don't actually take the escitalopram most days unless it's a really dark day. I don't want to be too disconnected from the truth. Depression is life's way of telling you you suck and you're failing. I don't want to ignore that completely.

On just the mirtazapine, my mood ranges 2-4/10 which is tolerable.
>>
>>35438902
Not interested in any such thing. It's too depressing. I almost didn't even open this thread because I come to /r9k/ to get away from my health sickness, and reading about others just makes it worse.
>>
shit this thread gave me bigger feels
i wish the best to all anons with diseases, sometimes i feel like a bitch for complaining about my shit
> severe anxiety
> mild autism
> mfw t virgin. no friends
> depressed for the past couple of months
> wagecuck repeat same shit everyday
> i've lost all my things i liked to do, can't pick up new shit because i have no motivation
>>
>>35439237

Just say what's been bothering you lately. It feels better to say it. I don't know about you but I don't talk about anyone about my health problems. Theyr'e my quiet burden to bear. I have to spend all my life pretending to be normal.
>>
>>35439219
Thanks for the answer, think I'm gonna try and get some.
>>
>>35439403

Yeah. They're not exactly hard to get anyway. Just go see a doctor and tell him you've been depressed for months/years and want to try a medication to see if you can feel better. Or order them online. It's not like they're controlled substances.
>>
>>35438902
Yo, you still here? I've had psoriasis for about 2 years now and have a few questions, if you're willing to answer.

Did your psoriasis start off that bad and stay that way? Or did it get worse over time?

And when did you develop the arthritis?

I too have psoriasis, and although it's all over my scalp to the point where I'm pulling my hair out by itching it, it doesn't show up too often anywhere else.
I had it really bad on my face when I first got it, and although I have large red spots because of it, it hasn't showed up again since then.

I hate the itching, but it's not so bad that I can't live with it or anything. I'm just afraid of it getting any worse.
>>
all i've got is shit teeth
through some miracle they only really hurt when chocolate gets in an awkward place, or when it's cold outside.

i usually eat with the tooth to the right of the right-front tooth, because one front one is broken and the other holed.

was born with too many teeth
>>
>>35439556
When I say most of my body I mean the coverage is about 15% but it covers all areas. Its not incredibly bad, doesn't itch that much and isn't that visible, the worst part about it is the arthritis. Anyway it started around 2 years ago for me as well, started off with tiny patches on my chest and slowly spread to most of my back and my legs and some on my arms.

They certain things can trigger it, I think for me it was the gym. Got really big into lifting and I'm guessing the stress from that started it. Now the more I exercise the worse it gets. Mine is mild enough where simple hydrocortisone cream clears it up but it always cones back after a few months.

I haven't really tried it but my uncle has it and he says whenever he gets a lot of sun the psoriasis mostly clears up.
>>
BUMP FOR MORE

Everyone on this site can't be healthy normalchads can they?
>>
>>35439716
Yeah, I've heard light therapy can be pretty effective.

So your arthritis came at the same time as the psoriasis? There just isn't a whole lot of information about having psoriasis long term for some reason, despite it being incurable.
Mine's treatable with hydrocortisone and a medicated shampoo as well, but I figure the rest of my life is a pretty long time, you know?
I just want to know if I should expect it to get worse or not, or if I need to worry about the arthritis, since I don't currently have it.

Though then again, maybe it'd be for the best if I didn't think about it too much.
>>
>>35439339
The most recent on is tinnitus. I watch television shows at night in my room on my PC with headphones on and it seems it has taken its toll. It's either that or the psoriasis (I am a different anon who suffers from it) flaring up and that can also cause. OR it is a reaction to too much ibuprofen over the last few weeks to try to treat the pain a fractured rib in my chest. OR it's damage over time from sitting in the living room where my Dad blasts the volume of the television because he is half-deaf himself.

I used to listen to music or soothing background noise at night through my headphones. But it looks like even these last pleasures are being taken from me.
>>
>>35439915
Yeah. I wouldn't worry if I were you. I don't think the arthritis is that common and just because you have it mild it doesn't necessarily mean it will get much worse. I noticed the arthritis around 6 months later, my doctor is awful though, for all I know it could be unrelated to the psoriasis. They just told me that's what it probably is.
>>
Also I've pretty much gone bald on top from my psoriasis. I have "inverse psoriasis" so it comes in my crotch, armpits, and ears. The baldness is one of the things healthy people focus on as being such a sad thing but it's the very least of issues.
>>
>>35439331
Be grateful you can simply sit in a chair and feel at peace. For some of us that would be a god send.
>>
>>35439028
I have TMJ and I worry it is also contributing to the tinnitus. I got it when a friend kicked me in the jaw as a teenager.
>>
>>35439977

I wear an earplug in my right ear almost constantly because it got damaged in a nightclub years ago and now the asymmetry in the hearing drives me crazy. I'm more comfortable just blocking that ear altogether hence the earplug.

Mild tinnitus both sides. I don't listen to much music anymore either.
>>
>>35439992
Alright, thanks. I was just worried because it was a lot worse in the first couple months, and I honestly don't know if I could deal with that again.

Like I said, there's shockingly little information on what having psoriasis is like in the long term.

>>35439977
How long have you had it? I had some thankfully temporary tinnitus recently. Took about 2 weeks to go away. Don't know what caused it at all. My music was admittedly pretty loud, but not concert level loud, and I also have TMJ. So who knows.

But unless you have hearing damage, in which case you would probably know if you did, it still might be temporary. It's not much hope, but it's some.
I really do sympathize with you though. Was 2 weeks of sheer hell.
>>
>>35440118
I started having it for a few seconds a night a couple of weeks ago, and it progressed to the point where it was staying for minutes and hours at a time until a couple of days ago. After I stopped taking the ibuprofen and started taking an anti-histamine it seems to have slackened somewhat, but I'm hearing it right now. I think it's the muscles in my neck becoming inflamed that may be causing it.

I really, really, really hope it does go away.
>>
>>35437829

dear god. do.. do you want me to suck your dick or something anon? i wont catch anything will i? i genuinely feel bad for you
>>
>>35440118
>But unless you have hearing damage
Some years ago my uncle took me into his basement and blasted his amp so loud it caused my ears to start ringing. Had mild tinnitus ever since, but this recent episode has been much worse.

Sometimes I get so frustrated about how most of society doesn't safeguard young people from things like this. No one ever seriously told me I could permanently damage my hearing in just a few minutes like that. Same goes for when I was in a wreck and got hit from behind I didn't see a doctor for a couple of days because I felt "fine". But I wasn't fine.

People in their 40s and 50s have lived long enough they should know about this stuff but they don't seem to care or they are genuinely clueless.
>>
>>35437829
I take it you don't have a cat?

Scratching little shitheads. I'm healthy, and it still pisses me off all the little scratches they give you playfully, and sometimes angrily, drawing blood.
>>
>>35440600
We have some outdoor cats I will pet every once in a while, and yes when they claw into my skin it will take weeks to heal.
>>
>>35437663
>Incurable genetic disease
>Probably going to die in my 50s
>Treatments cost $60,000 a year.
>Living in shitty ghetto apartments and working shitting dead end job just to remain a vaguely functional human bean
>Always feel like shit, in pain, need to crap constantly.
Sucks shit, m8
>>
>>35440714
>need to crap constantly

What kind of disease does that?
>>
>>35440811
Crohn's, and the medication I take for it burns like a cross in the front yard.
>>
At this point I'm completely over the notion of the self-deprecating normalfag. It mocks me when I see someone with health and all the potential in the world not only squandering it, but reveling in it as they do so.
>>
All women

> stays in for one friday night
> I'm SUCH a loser i have no friends lol

> doesn't get asked out by chad, has 30 orbiters
> no guys like me, imma die alone
>>
File: 1477067573750.png (266KB, 402x586px) Image search: [Google]
1477067573750.png
266KB, 402x586px
If the Nazis had won all of this would be cured.
>>
>>35441523
I wish they did so my horrible life would've been snuffed out sooner. Gotta do chemo damn jews
>>
>>35441550
They still can. If German/Japanese scientists were given the best opportunities, resources, and scholarships then every ailment on the planet would be cured in due time. Germans and Japanese are literally Fallen Angels.
>>
>>35441596
Well I'm gonna be dead by next fall so I don't really care anymore
>>
>>35441718
Unless you're going to just be reborn
>>
>>35441735
Oh go on I'm interested
>>
>>35437663
Pretty much. Being both a MRSA carrier and someone who is susceptible to infection by it isn't fun. If I stop taking care of my healthy and nutrition sometimes the MRSA gets a foothold against my immune system and starts to appear again, chewing on my skin and causing nasty white "zits" wherever it spreads.

Thankfully I knew what it was when I first saw it and have good health insurance. It's not the worst but it's something I have to manage.
>>
>>35441750
Try meditating and see if you can see your past lives.
By your next life I'll make sure Europe and the West in general is populated by Whites only so we can cure all diseases and forms of pain. Also the Asians can probably help
>>
Psoriasisbros im with you.

I have patches on my back and scalp. Worst part is the muscle distrophy. If I stop working out I feel my joints falling apart.
>>
>>35439200
I have chronic, treatment resistant depression. It's ruined my life. I managed to make it through college, but then I collapsed afterwards and was institutionalized. I now have over 100k in undischargable student loan debt from interest and fees. I can't work. I'm about to be homeless.

I think I'm going to use my last few hundred dollars in savings to buy a gun at a gun show and kms.
>>
>>35442145
Get some LSD before you do
>>
ITT: dandruff and depression

I hope you guys get some good medicated shampoo and Prozac soon.
>>
>>35437663

I have been shitting water for three weeks.
Went to a hospital and they told me it'd pass in a few days. That was two weeks ago.
Went to a walk-in clinic today and they told me to take immodium. As if I haven't been doing that.
I've dropped from ~170lbs to 145lbs in a three week span and I'm so exhausted that I haven't even been able to show up to my classes. I probably will fail this semester at uni, which was supposed to be my final one.

But I don't really care about that. It doesn't seem to be improving.

I don't want to shit myself to death.
>>
>>35442253
godbless you for your kind words brother, may such sorrow never darken your skies
>>
I'm not kidding though, Prozac is pretty helpful if you've got depression. Just eat the goddamn pill, anon, it's not going to hurt. After a few weeks everything is just a little bit... better.
>>
>>35442253
just jump into an asphalt pile next time you see one on the street, dandruff gone
>>
Jesus guys, I feel like a complete faggot for the way i am or feel normally. I have good health and a supporting family, but i still feel depressed every now and then. I guess I should be proud and thankful for this.

I hope things get better for all of you anons, i mean it.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.