[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start trying to cook for myself >make cheeseburgers every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1486162391430.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1486162391430.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>start trying to cook for myself
>make cheeseburgers every day for the last week
>have the perfect setup, know the exact cooking times, when to flip, how long to toast the buns, etc
>last night mom sees me (I can't cook with anyone else in the kitchen) and says she wants to try some
>tell her that I'm hungry and if she takes a bite half the fucking thing will be gone and that I need the protein more than she does
>tell her I'll let her try some tomorrow since she's getting over being sick and doesn't feel good
>the pan I usually use is dirty but she gets me a cast-iron one from under the sink instead
>turn the stove to the same heat I always do
>let it warm up for the same time I always do
>put the burgers in
>go through the whole usual process, cut into one of the burgers at 10 minutes after being flipped and steamed with the cheese
>it's raw
>start freaking out
>drop spatula
>sperg hard
>start punching myself in the head
>think I can still salvage them, throw them in the pan as high as it can go and just burn the shit out of them
>whole room is filled with smoke
>run in and yell at mom that if she wants her burger she better have it now because I just wasted a pound of expensive ground beef and it's because of her my perfect system was ruined and the only reason I was cooking to begin with was because I had a failsafe method that had gone exactly the same every time
>start crying
>even though my burger was really rare I choked it down in 30 seconds and ran upstairs into my room
>piled furniture in front of the door and shut the lights off
Why must everything be so hard? I just wanted to enjoy a burger while I watch anime like I've done every night for a week.
>>
>>35437642
damn anon that's some pure autismo right there.
not everything has to go perfectly every time, you have to be prepared if things get fucked up.
don't blame your mom either, it's not her fault the pan was dirty.
>>
>>35437866
It's her fault by putting unnecessary pressure on me by cooking for her and not telling me cast iron cooks differently than the regular aluminum one or whatever it is
>>
>>35437642
I'm not that bad, but I have the same feeling. If I'm making coffee in the morning and fuck up something (i.e. folding the filter wrong, pouring too hard, spilling water) I immediately get a "bad feeling", even if it doesn't matter in any way.
>>
>>35437642
I have a foreman grill so I make burgers as well. How do like your burgers OP?
>>
>>35437940
seems like pressure didn't matter because you did everything right except for the pan, and honestly if you're gonna be so autistic about everything going right you should have asked her if it cooked differently or something.
>>
at least you can cook burgers you fucking spurger
>>
>>35437642
none of this ever happened and i hate you
>>
>>35438141
It did and I'm just going to go to bed so Idon't have to see my mom again today after it
>>
>>35438211
Stop being insane. One day you will no longer be young enough for people to put up with this and your mother will not be in the shape health-wise to continue aiding you through life.
>>
Why didn't you just clean the fucking pan?
>>
>>35437642
>I need the protein more than she does
im sure ur mom gets enuff protein ;)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.