[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen a lot of women recently wearing these. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: chkr.jpg (25KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
chkr.jpg
25KB, 340x270px
I've seen a lot of women recently wearing these. What do they mean by this?
>>
>>35437253

It means they have sex with black men.
>>
>>35437253
They got a black belt in sukkin dikk
>>
They have daddy problems
>>
"Please anon, do the same thread again and again."
>>
>>35437253
means you keep reposting the same thread
>>
>>35437253
I've seen OP posting this thread a lot recently. What does he mean by this?
>>
>>35437263
FPBP

almost everytime
>>
>>35437285

It means he either hasn't received a satisfying answer yet or he doesn't care about getting answers and just realized this posting this topic repeatedly works OK at trolling people.
>>
I don't know but my dick likes it.
>>
It's called a choker. It means 1) they like being choked during sex, and 2) they "put-out" on the first date.

It doesn't mean, as the poster above me said, that they have sex with black men. You have to understand that a lot of channers care so much about the importance of masculinity while failing to meet that standard. As a result they have created a bogeyman, of sorts, to make themselves feel better. This bogeyman is the hyper-masculine black male who might be the apex of 'masculinity' but is lacking in intelligence. Therefore, according to these channers, maybe being so masculine isn't a good thing - just look at "niggers".
>>
idk blacck cock sucking i think or idk
>>
>>35437407
black bogeyman thing is the most normie thing ever, that's why they always make black comedians cross dress
>>
>>35437271
I don't believe it, sorry anon
>>
they do anal
>>
They are the white rabbits the chosen one follows.
>>
>>35437253
blackbelt in killing themselves
>>
not sure my dude why dont you post this tomorrow too
>>
>>35437253
It means they bough something because someone is selling it, because we're trapped in a state of overproduction. Probably also has something to do with some being wanna-be subs who would mostly be bad at it and bore quickly, all because of that really bad erotica that got popular.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.