[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight I went to a club (I swear I'm a robot - I have social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: punch-drunk-love-2.png (274KB, 694x296px) Image search: [Google]
punch-drunk-love-2.png
274KB, 694x296px
Tonight I went to a club (I swear I'm a robot - I have social anxiety disorder and this is the first time I've been to a club ever), and as I was walking to the taxi rank, I noticed this drunk girl staggering all over the pavement. I asked her if she was okay and she said she was very drunk. Her friends had left her to make her own way back. She only lived a half mile up the road so I said I'd walk her home because she was fucking bladdered and anything could have happened to her. I would have taken her to a taxi if she had lived further afield. Anyway, as we were nearing her home, she saw one of her friends and they hugged and her friend gave me this dirty fucking look like I'm a rapist. And now I feel like a fucking rapist. I just wanted to fucking help the girl. What is the correct protocol when you meet very drunk people very late at night who look lost? Just leave them? I don't want to get the stink-eye just for helping someone.
>>
>>35437207
>What is the correct protocol when you meet very drunk people very late at night who look lost?
Punch them in the face and run away.
>>
i think you did the right thing
despite any ill feelings you may have toward at least acknowledge that women are weak and require the protection of a man sometimes
>>
>>35437251
I'd probably feel less of a dick if I had punched her in the face.
>>
>>35437207
Steal their wallets/phones and get the fuck out.
Fuck these normiescums
>>
>>35437207
Take her home and make her eggs
>>
>>35437207
Call her a cab if you're a gentleman
Make sure she gets in the cab if you're a supreme gentleman
>>
>>35437496
I would have, but she lived so close it seemed like a waste, you know? Halfway to her house she told me she had intended get a cab and the only reason she walked home was because I was there. I feel like such a cunt.
>>
File: Absolutely Haram Guye.jpg (24KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Haram Guye.jpg
24KB, 531x471px
>>35437207

literally you are fucking retarded

this is how you get falsely accused of rape 99% of the time conviction

you are so dumb you'd deserve it
>>
>>35437207
I know you're most likely a social autist but are you fucking retarded? Don't ever get involved with a drunk woman. You will risk a high chance of getting some bs rape charge and if that happens then unless if you have rich parents you are truly fucked for life.
>>
>>35437207
you did the right thing, her friend is a massive cunt & probably just a hateful horrible person. most people would just leave her to fend for her drunken self, and she had the full ability to say "no, i'd rather you didn't"
>>
>>35437605
>>35437567
I wasn't going to fuck her though. I was just taking her to her house. I'd have felt bad just leaving her there. It's 2 in the morning in the city centre and I'm sure I would have regretted not helping. But on the other hand I regret helping, too, so maybe you're right.
>>
>>35437655
> I would have regretted not helping
> But on the other hand I regret helping, too, so maybe you're right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOoXwxqeVzg
>>
>>35437655
Let me make it explicit: your intentions are irrelevant here, that's why it would be a false accusation (but good luck proving it). If you want to stay safe, you avoid drunk girls and any interactions with women outside your family without an unbiased, preferably male, witness.

Whatever happens to her will be the result of feminism. This is not the 50's. You do not get to play white knight or gentleman without negative consequences. That bitch is on her own.
>>
>>35437644
Thank you. I feel like I did the right thing. Just feels bad to think someone probably thinks I'm a would-be rapist, you know? In the morning, when she's sober, she might think her friend saved her from me.
>>
>>35437207
No.
If feminism has taught us anything... you do the following.
>Stand there with the drunk woman, with witnesses.
>Order and pay for a taxi to her home.
>DO NOT GET IN THE TAXI.
>Pay for the taxi, explain the situation, and pay for it.

That's the feminism version.
The normal person's version is your version.
But every man is a potential rapist.
You have the potential to rape... so you will rape... that's the theory of the modern woman.

You did good.
Don't feel bad for good intentions.
People are crazy.
>>
>>35437731
>she might think
SHE CAN`T
>>
File: nealizm.png (286KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
nealizm.png
286KB, 889x592px
>>35437207

> 2017 & still white knighting.

> Not understanding nihilism.

OP, ur an idiot. The world doesn't need you. The world doesn't need anything.

Let it burn.
>>
>>35437207
>I have social anxiety disorder
>I've been to a club

You don't belong here. Leave and never return.
>>
>>35437207
>What is the correct protocol when you meet very drunk people very late at night who look lost? Just leave them?
Pretty much. Don't do the party if you can't pay the toll. It sucks because I am Christian and always want to help people on the side of the road, but here there isn't much you can do.
>>
File: Anon-kun.jpg (696KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Anon-kun.jpg
696KB, 1053x1070px
>>35437878

saving a thumbnail

this post is aboriginal
>>
>>35437536
i usually just ignore them. I would seriously consider walking someone home if I was sober but if her slut friend shot me a dirty look I'd go off on her about leaving her friend behind like a selfish bitch.
>>
>>35437207
Ignore them unless they're same gender. If something happened to her, don't feel bad for her friends' selfishness.
>>
>>35437824
>being a teenager in 2017
>those edges
>that fedora
>that trench coat
>that atheism
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.