[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else >punches their gf here? Its lit af famalam let me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: n6vcz0u2lzhx.jpg (19KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
n6vcz0u2lzhx.jpg
19KB, 785x757px
Who else
>punches their gf
here?

Its lit af famalam let me tell u she doesnt give me any shit anymore wham bam thank you mam she's under control and I have all the time I want to play vidya and smoke cones.

Is it bad though that it turns me on, gives me a throbbing pulsing bonkon to see her suffeer and cry?

Ive started punching her as foreplay and it really gets me leaking. Is that bad?
>>
>>35436796
>Is that bad?
It's domestic abuse. Have fun scarring her for the rest of her life you sick motherfucker.
>>
File: 1466623492234.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1466623492234.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>35436852
>he doesnt punch his gf
>>
She's probably going to report you and you'll get a criminal record, to say nothing for fucking her up. You're stupid, fucking up both your lives.
>>
>>35436852

Yeah but it's funny when she shakes and snot comes from her nose

stupid fat bitch
>>
>>35436876

fuck the police ill punch them too
>>
File: 1475283971669.jpg (51KB, 740x737px) Image search: [Google]
1475283971669.jpg
51KB, 740x737px
>>35436880
>>35436901
jesus christ who hurt you op?
>>
>>35436927
you wanna get punched kid?
>>
>>35436796
Dont sweat it. Western women deserve a few knocks to keep her in her place

I normally hate normies, with their faggy non-problems and faggy lives and faggy relationships, but normies who rightfully abuse their whore gfs and wives have my utter respect

Remember, this is how all women think of non-Chad men:
http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

Continue the good work OP

>>35436852
oh look, a white knight.

News flash, girls never love their men (even with Chad, they still only love Chad for whats on the outside, not inside), why should their men love them back?
>>
>>35436927

your mum hurt me when she sucked my balls too hard now fuck off fag or ill give you a fucken beatin
>>
>>35436876
Yeah, if she tells, she is gonna end up a little less alive

In for a penny, in for a pound
>>
threads nu males will never understand
>>
>>35436988
So, you're going to end up doing time for murder as well? Yeesh, who hurt you.
>>
>>35436880
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I love you OP.

Man, I wish I had a qt of my own to use as my personal punching bag. I just want to unleash all those years of resentment I have of her kind onto her
>>
>>35436970
holy shit you're more of a douchebag than chads. stop being so fucking bitter man.
>>
>>35437000

idk man if shes too dumb to keep her guard up and slip the jabs im feeding her she deserves to eat concrete nowamsayin'?
>>
>>35437000
If I am going down, she is going down too.

A girl needs to know her place.

>>35436989
pretty much
>>
>>35437022
yeah, just read this if you really think my bitterness towards women is unwarranted

And before you say its a troll, notice how many upvotes it got. And feminists on r9k and else where have basically said the same things to me and other robots, that we deserve to die alone and as virgins, and if we dont like it we are entitled and oppressive, that our very existence, our very desire to be happy, healthy, and normal, is oppressive.

So let chad and other normies abuse them, I am not even supposed to care.
>>
>>35437132
so this article is saying that ugly guys are gross? big woop. it's called survival of the fittest and it's how nature works. swallow your pride and accept your fate you shallow dickwipe.
>>
Get therapy, you're obviously fucked in the head.

>>35436970
>>35436989
You too, edgelords.
>>
>>35437230
And thanks for proving my point

You view us as subhuman, so why should we give a fuck about you? You certainly dont give a fuck about us
>>
>>35437287
>edgelords
FFS read this if you think we are edgy:

Women deserve men who dont love them, because they certainly dont love men
>>
I PUNCH MY GRILLFRIEND IN THE TIDDIES SHE HAS BIG MEATY COWFLAPS AND I USE THEM LIKE A PAIR OF SPEED BAGS OHHHHHHHHH YEAH BBY
>>
>>35437301
you're not subhuman, you're just an edgy autist who's frustrated that they got the short end of the stick. how about you just accept it and try to improve yourself instead of showing idiots the same article 50 fucking times.
>>
>has gf

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>35436970
>girls never love their men

Wrong, girls never love men like you. Which is understandable, seeming as nobody likes cheekbone splinters.

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>35437384
>you're not subhuman
The woman in the article literally says we are. And women in the comments sections were defending her comments from the legions of (justifiably) butthurt betas that flooded that thread

Women literally think we are a different species just because we happen to be less than attractive. According to them, our very existence and our desire to love and be loved is oppressing them.

If I am oppression, then why shouldnt I enjoy seeing them oppressed? OP does the very thing I am. How can I not admire that?

>>35437427
Dude, he punishes her and makes her suffer as she should. He is one of the good normies

Would you rather her be with some Chad that treats her with love and respect? He is doing us a favor desu
>>
>>35437495
>cheekbone splinters
wtf is dat?

>Go fuck yourself
y u mad tho?
>>
>>35437516
>muh articul
shut the fuck up. grow the fuck up. live the fuck up.
>>
Nice thread this is my kinda thing

Honestly it's nice to see a girl snap back into a perfect waifu once she's been put in her place

Feels so good desu.
>>
>>35437560
Its not just that article tho

Women have been saying this all the time in the many years I have been on the internet. That ugly guys are entitled and misogynistic if they want to have a normal, healthy, sex life. At this point, I am not going to bother contradicting them. They are right, I am misogynistic, if only because I have a desire to be happy and loved like everyone else. I am not going to give a fuck anymore about what women want, since they certainly dont want me

>>35437608
>Honestly it's nice to see a girl snap back into a perfect waifu once she's been put in her place
Mad respect for you bros
>>
File: 1432597555210.jpg (871KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1432597555210.jpg
871KB, 1680x1050px
so why does she stay with you other than being too afraid to leave
>>
>>35437690
Probably because the sex is good.

And maybe just because she knows she deserves it?
>>
>>35437690
She stays with him because all women truly want is a man to dominate them. She's not scared, she's in love with him.
>>
>>35436796
>gf
That's how I know this is a lie
>>
>>35437709

no im a two pump chump
>>
>>35437687
dude this argument is so stupid. if you want to be arrogant and ignore my advice then so be it. have fun being lonely.
>>
Women desire men that will make them a victim. They want someone who's going to give them a good beating when they deserve it - which is most of the time.

That's the reason they always come back to me... They can't resist
>>
>>35437761
>ugly guys are entitled and misogynistic
kek

If she is a total qt I would not blame you (heck, I would blame her for being so hot, and therefore grounds for another set of beatings). Does she tease you for it?
>>
>>35437766
There is no life beyond having a normal sex life.
>>
>>35437821

There is no life
>>
I don't hit my gf any more. I make her hold stress positions instead now. They hurt really really badly and don't leave any marks. I make her hold a wall squat for an hour if she misbehaves.
>>
>>35437942
Then let OP beat his gf in peace

>>35438036
I love you guys. Dont let anyone make you feel shame for what you are doing
>>
this arouses me
>>
>>35436970
Damn beta as fuck senpai. U had those post bookmarked. What illusory world do u live in? might be some kinda beta male or something
>>
>>35438472
I googled that post tho.

It basically confirmed everything I suspected that women think of our "species
>>
>>35438530
Youll always lose this battle if u believe a womans opinion matters. They know their opinions dont matter. So when they try to press their Opinions on u its because theyre trying to dominate u. The reasons being are subjective and a variable.

But i read that whole post and that chick doesnt fucking know everything. Shes bitter and hopeless. And quite an awful person. Dont let her opinions or "facts" dictate YOUR worldview or perceptions about social dynamics. A woman is the last person u should take that advice on. They feed and act on emotion. Clear evidence from her post obviosuly. Youve been rused by her. Its also a sexual experience for her to type that shit out.

Only good point she makes is
>ugly ppl are ugly and not suitable partners for more atrractive people

WWOOOWWW U FUCKING THINK SO/!/!?? NO SHIT

Rest is garbage str8 from her overcooked extra crispy roast pie
>>
>>35438530
Point is. It doesnt matter what she believes or not.
>>
>>35438844
>>35438903
>Youll always lose this battle if u believe a womans opinion matters.
That is what I finally concluded after many long painful years of soul searching

which is why I love men who beat their gfs and wives. Dont care if a roastie is getting hurt anymore
>>
>>35438969
Whatever floats your boat senpai. I can tell u from experience that every girl i ever been with wanted the "consensual rape" with me. When you bring up the concept of being overly rough and raping them they always told me to do it during intercourse but i didnt because i could actually hurt them and its more of a fantasy for me. Where as sex was more of an intimate thing for me. That was highschool
>>
>>35438969
Well i maintaines a high school mentality obviously even after school
But i havent beeb with a girl in 2 or 3 years desu. I could though but i need to get some things done first
>>
>>35439099
What kills me is that society still considered women as responsible adults whose opinions matter
>>
>>35439228
Well it didnt always. Remember it didnt before. They didnt even have the right to vote. And all across the globe in other continents and cultures the social dynamics and laws are so vastly different between men and women and they prominently view men as superior and women get less rights.

This can be found in advanced and 3rd world cultures. Feminism and womens rights arent just about providing equal rights to women from grass roots activists vut instead special interestes fund these groups and promotoe these ideas with the intent to divide households and break the backs of countries.

Knowingly full well what there doing. These plans also come from the government and not just special advocates like the Soros Foundation.

i dont have all the answers. It can be argued if women should have equal voting rights and such. I think were doing something right over here in NA and i also think even the Muslim countries have some thing right in their treatmrnt to women but also wrong.
>>
>>35439360
Then I dont know why we are expected to hate Islam for acknowledging the true nature of women.
>>
>>35436796
>ywn be a drug dealer Tyrone whom beats the shit out of his white baby's mama
>>
>>35439424
meh..it can be argued all day.

But if u really want to hurt a woman. The best way is not to insult or beat them at face value upon first meeting.

But to instead develop a relationshio with a woman. Get close to her. Get her to have feelings. And then now shes yours to play with. They do it with men all the time. Get her to feel the resentment and the lain youve experienced for so long. Lie to her about everything. And slowly bring her soul down eithout making it obvious that its your true intention. Just here and there nit pick her worth and image. If shes smart she would leave u. But alotta women arent smart.

Start out with an ugly bitch if u have to. I like to get them to dress up realy slutty and out their hair in pigtails and rub my dick all over their faces and my balls. Or fuck them next to a sleeping family member.
>>
>>35439424
Dehumanize a woman. Entice her to do strange things she wouldnt normally imagine. And unconsciously her soul will shape into something ugly. Its bretty edgy senpai
>>
>>35439529
>Start out with an ugly bitch if u have to.
I want a qt tho. Preferable a qt who is also a huge slut. I want my own personal Stacey to hurt and abuse
>>
>>35439627
Well what i meant by ugly. Was actually a qt. Most qt's can be bretty ugly under all that makeup. Especially if u get picky with physical anatomy (height,posture,length of arms n legs, etc) assuming your not. As am i am not. As long as shes cute right?

are you a virgin? Ever been in a relationship? Go to work or school? Are u white? R u tall? Age? u dont have to be tall. Jus taller than her.

Also if shes a slut its super likely "she wont be ur personal stacey" also she will be immune to alot of critcism and abuse bcuz shes likely had it. But thats not always the case.

But the quiet more shy and cute girls are perfect for having ur way with and games.
>>
>>35436880
>stupid fat bitch
dude wtf is wrong with you?

why would you date a fat girl?

have the beatings not been enough for her to get the message and lose weight?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.