[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girls asks "What do you do for fun, anon?" What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1425720773388.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1425720773388.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>Girls asks "What do you do for fun, anon?"
What the hell do you say to this?

I told her I "discuss things online", play video games and I'm trying to get back into reading.
>>
>>35436715
Tell her the truth: "I am a loser."
>>
Tell her you work on cars on the side
>>
>>35436749
Well didn't I basically say that?
>>
>>35436715
Don't feel bad. I can guarantee you she just fucks around on instagram/snapchat/netflix or goes to get fucked by chad for fun. It's not like those activities are inherently superior in some way, it's just that they're more socially acceptable and women tend to stick strictly to what's socially acceptable. Remind them of this if they ever give you shit.
>>
File: 148173720372400.jpg (105KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
148173720372400.jpg
105KB, 747x1328px
"I watch a lot of Netflix, play some video games, hiking and camping. Just normal shit."

If I already know her and she doesn't seem like a super libcuck I might mention I'm into guns.
>>
>>35436715
Your answer is fine. Nothing wrong with what you listed. It even offers an opening, ask her if she's read anything good lately or has recommendations for you.

Do you watch a lot of movies or listen to music? Maybe that too.

But even better ask her what she likes. People love talking about themselves. Listen to her answers and try to keep asking open-ended (not yes or no) questions about her. ("I like movies" "Oh yeah seen anything good lately" "Well last month I saw Manchester By The Sea" "Haven't seen that one, what did you think about it" "Blah blah blah" etc)
>>
>>35437136
>pic
Nice and I guess that's not far off from the type of thing I would say.

also I think I know why she's talking to me, she broke up with her boyfriend asdklahdqdqkalsdh
>>
>>35437270
We suddenly got to talking a lot about her boyfriend so I'm going to try to steer the conversation more to things like that, thanks for the advice, anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.