[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invited to go clubbing in a nearby city with my friends >sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: received_1135055169914874.gif (2MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
received_1135055169914874.gif
2MB, 365x274px
>invited to go clubbing in a nearby city with my friends
>sitting there with my crush that supposedly had a crush on me too, my best friend who's literally Casanova and some random nerdy guy
>have a lot of fun for the first hour or so, get drunk
>we talk about "the problems" and "depression" my best friend has because this one girl he likes doesn't want to date him even though she makes out with him on every single occasion
>my crush wants to dance with me, I refuse because of my ego and fear of losing dignity
>my best friend starts making out with "the love of his life"
>my crush starts making out with the random nerdy guy
>I just fucking sit there
>people ask me why am I sitting there alone
>my crush, the nerdy guy, my best friend and his new girlfriend ask me if everything is okay
>I say yes and tell them that I'm going to the toilet
>leave the club, take a train home ignoring calls

How the fuck am I supposed to cope with that shit? I feel so fucking alienated. All these people go out of their way to tell everyone about how "depressed" they are and people console them and then they feel happy when they manage to "overcome" their depression five minutes later.

I feel so fucking tired. I hate people, I hate putting on the mask of an enthusiastic guy, I hate hearing people laugh at my jokes and I especially hate when people give me hope. Why can't I be "normal"?
>>
you should have danced senpai
>>
buy a motorcycle and just ride those feelings away man
>>
>>35435709
No

I fucking hate dancing

There's not a single thing on this world that I hate more than making retarded movements with your body
>>
File: 3fowyw0nb7jy.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
3fowyw0nb7jy.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>35435656
normies dont understand depression. They think that if you just "cheer up" it will automatically make the chemicals in your brain balance.

They're always the ones to bitch about depression when really they just had a bad day or some shit. Depression is a life sentence.
>>
>>35435818
Get more drunk, then. I'm forced to go to a club tonight even though I fucking hate those places. Intend to get blackout drunk before even reaching the place.
Though I actually like dancing, but not with girls, only by myself. Only on good music though, not club shit-core
>inb4 normie, I'm a 22 y/o virgin
>>
ha h a ha ha. that happened to me once
>>
When she invited you to dance, it was your chance at showing her interest. Most peope dance like shit. People don't dance to show of skills, they dance to have fun and have a physical interaction with others.

When you refused, she probably interpreted it as you not being interested, so she went for her second option, which was the nerdy guy.

I had this exact scenario happen to me. Except that I was aware of the girl's intentions and deliberately refused because she was a top ratchet. she ended up fucking one of my best friend because she was mad I was turning her down. Girls tend to do that a lot.

Well it's too bad for you, OP. I can understand that you internalize this failure and that you see it as a form of injustice. I don'T have very big problems with girls, but I can understand having difficulty to make a move, then feel like it's unfair that girls don't see that I'm doing my best, but that's how nature behaves. Girls are turned on by actions rather than simply good intentions. You can internalize this failure, you can exteriorize your anger on the normies, but I'd rather suggest that you see it as a lesson, that, next time, if you get a chance with a girl and get in a similar situation, pay attention to the cues she's sending you and een if you run the chance of embarrassing yourself, go along and show her you have eyes only for her.

I know it's dumb that girls would just be "oh well he's not interested!" when you refuse even the simplest invitation, but, again, that's how they have always behaved, this is why you must not be ashamed of showing your intentions to her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.