[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why it's wrong for a woman to uncover her breast but it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: theyreyuuuuuge.png (892KB, 630x951px) Image search: [Google]
theyreyuuuuuge.png
892KB, 630x951px
Why it's wrong for a woman to uncover her breast but it's totally acceptable for men?

I have a friend that he's fat and have tities so big they look like female's tits, big ass nipple and everything, he goes to the store without a shirt and nothing happens. Let it be a woman and everyone loses their minds.

Why?
>>
you should probably read up on feminist theory
>>
You can't go into a store shirtless, underage retard. "No shirt, no shoes, no service." Actually, these types of policies are meant to condemn vagrants.
>>
File: IMG_0967.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
>>35434589
This is now an /olive fever / thread
>>
>tfw no olive blowjob
>>
File: IMG_0921.jpg (73KB, 512x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0921.jpg
73KB, 512x634px
>>35434697
Can't complain if you're not scoping them out
>>
Because male nipples aren't sexually attractive, faggot. You don't attract women with just male nipples.
>>
female boobs are a sexual object according to society in general, male boobs are a sexual object for < .1% of the population. You guys must be a special type of retarded
>>
Because it isn't deeply rooted into our minds that certain breast sizes of men determine the best possible mate.

Another concept deeply rooted into our minds would be that men are providers. Instead of focusing on why it is more unacceptable to uncover a females chest than a males, maybe you should be asking why it's more unacceptable for a woman to live off her boyfriend/husband and not vice versa, why is it less acceptable to be a male providee?
>>
>>35434757
Wow, I fucked up the phrasing on that big time. I meant to say, why is it less acceptable for a male to live off a woman, that's what you should be asking.
>>
>>35434589
If they all started doing it at once, then it would probably be more socially acceptable.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n31ymawDoW1qi1l59.png (192KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n31ymawDoW1qi1l59.png
192KB, 400x450px
>>35434723
are u sure about that anon

are u sure
>>
>>35434706
they're the least playful girls on tinder
>>
I don't mind, as long as they don't accuse me of stare-rape
>>
>>35434589
>he goes to the store without a shirt and nothing happens
Most stores I've been to have no shirt no service policies regardless of genders. It's mostly just good ol' Judeo-Christian values but I think it's better this way, the female fashion and clothing industries stay afloat in part to bras and bikinis and women suffer from less back pain and have perkier tits as a result of indulging in what these industries have to offer, win-win for all of us I say.

Women in shit areas would also probably experience more sexual harassment if they all suddenly went topless, some men aren't saints.
>>
>>35434791
>>35434757
This has a pretty biological answer, to aid in the survival of the species women ironically become shittier survivalists than they already are for 9 months when with child so the man has to protect her and has to provide for her and their child because she's at her most vulnerable. Men who were able to do this the best were more likely to secure the succession of their genes making them more desirable.

It's pretty scary and funny how much of ourselves is easily, logically and factually explained by natural selection, kinda forced my religious beliefs to drop the soap, bend over and get buttraped then shivved to death, not to sound too fedora.
>>
>>35434589
That chick is sexy, fatass isnt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.