[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you NEETs going to do in the future? I fucking failed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1467053597259.jpg (65KB, 489x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467053597259.jpg
65KB, 489x720px
What are you NEETs going to do in the future? I fucking failed life on easy mode. i.e. being born in Sweden

I assume NEET life in Sweden vs USA is very different but what are your future plans? I have none, I guess I'm the equivalent of a high school drop out in USA
>>
>>35434138
>easy mode
are you a girl?
>>
If I don't die of heart failure in the near future then I'm probably going to kill myself. My mother would never kick me out but I know she's going to die one day and I refuse to live in a homeless shelter or on the streets. Spare me your speeches about being a "parasite" and "not contributing to society" I was forced into existent, I will not work just to live.
>>
Go to college. Opens up a new chapter. A blank sheet, noone knows you, reimagine yourself.

I feel a lot of NEETs are lost after high school because they still need the guidance school gave them. It may sound a bit over dramatic but something like school or college gives you a "life-purpose" something you "just do" and it structures your day. And with college you kinda cheat the "being a responsible adult" in a way that society accepts, squeezing out that last bit of adolescence.

And because you live not in a shithole like the US that doesn't cripple you financially just because you want education it should be fairly easy.
>>
>>35434265
>got to collage
You assume everyone can go to collage? I cannot, I failed fucking high school.
I FAILED BECAUSE I WAS TO FUCKING STUPID.
>>
File: 1481853511465.png (611KB, 1246x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481853511465.png
611KB, 1246x1080px
>>35434138

it could be worse anon. you could be an aus cuck
>>
>>35434138
save up money and move to poverty place in africa and start a cult by manipulating the stupid locals. im thinking congo or niger. thoughts?
>>
File: 1486508957906.jpg (318KB, 1056x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1486508957906.jpg
318KB, 1056x1504px
>>35434138
live with family + work physical labor jobs

I prefer them to getting a shitty mcjob because they require little thought, only a decent degree of strength, and nobody expects you to socialize when you're too busy moving

better than being a NEET because I have cash and feel less like a piece of shit, but I wish I could make money online somehow or something
>>
>>35434320
I worded it very poorly, what I meant is that I was too fucking stupid to make something of myself even when Im born in an "easy mode country"

Aus seems nice 2bh, this fucking winter time is unbearable and I hate the constant fucking darkness and cold
>>35434339
seems to optimistic/unrealistic but idk, maybe it would work out
>>
File: NEETshithead2.jpg (95KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEETshithead2.jpg
95KB, 409x500px
Probably gonna be a homeless hitchhiker type. Might be fun actually.
>>
>>35434296
Try to finish it. There's gotta be a educational path that lets you do that. Nobody should be too stupid to not finish school. What you do need though is that bit of eagerness to learn
>>
>>35434367
How much money do you make? fg
>>
>>35434460
Not a lot, but it depends on the type of work/job you have. I work with a junk removal company, so it depends on how much work we get in a day. For a total of 3-4hrs of actual labor (most of the job is driving from one place to another) I can make $100 easily in a day. The downside is that some days/seasons there won't be much work and I just have to return to semi-NEET mode.

I get to keep it all though since no bills so I'm not sweating it.
>>
>>35434138
>I fucking failed life on easy mode. i.e. being born in Sweden
How can you possibly be such a fuckup

same
>>
>>35434138
I make $60 a week easily from giving my plasma. Not sure if other countries pay you for your plasma outside of the US. I am also fortunate enough to have a uncle I can work whenever and make a bit of money trimming trees. Making money online is still something I look forward to.
>>
>>35434138
i finally started going to college, a shitty community one but its a start. no work experience or drivers license (im 21). when i was neet i did fuck all and the lack of those things is my stupidass procrastinating. ive been putting things off my whole life. fighting off my laziness is chipping away at me mentally. its pathetic i know its my fault and you have it worst guys i dont know how u do it. if i was in ur positions id be long for a while probably. imy putting off work right now i hate this fucking website. see you (most of you maybe) on the other side
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.