[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's official. I'm friendless. I haven't had a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1475244974592.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1475244974592.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
It's official. I'm friendless. I haven't had a real life friend in like 8 years, and my only online friend hasn't replied to me in 2 weeks even though my messages show read.
>>
>>35434136
Me too. I added a couple of people from a steam thread the other day hopefully I can one day make a new friend.
>>
Your point?
you're most likely not "friendless" because you're weird or cooky. do you ever leave your house? You're not going to meet people if you don't go out and try and make friends. The way you meet people is through mutual intrest. Internet related intrests don't require meeting somewhere IRL so naturally you're not going to meet people while on the internet.

Just because you don't have a large social group IRL dosn't mean you're hopeless anon. Jesus
>>
I'm 29. Last I had friends was in high-school 10 years ago.
>>
>>35434205

His point being that he hasn't had a proper irl friend for years, and that even his online "friends" want little-to-nothing to do with him either, hence getting ignored.

Plus your shitty uninspired post isn't going to change any of that.
>>
File: 1487933558178.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487933558178.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>35434340
pardon me for trying to pull someone out of a rut. Why don't you go be a faggot virgin somewhere els like Reddit you autistic shit stick.
>>
Online friends are not real friends.

Original.
>>
I'm sorry, anon.

Other anon is correct that nothing will change if you're not willing to be courageous (assuming that's the root of the problem in your case) but regardless, I'm sorry that you feel lonely.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>35434368
IM NOT ON REDDIT
I AM NOT A VIRGIN
AND IM PROBABLY LOWER ON THE SPECTRUM THAN YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>35434487
>Autistic rage
Maybe it's better you stay here autist-kun
>>
>>35434368
>>35434531
But you are the redditor here, platitude-spouting cunt. I bet you love niggers too
>>
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Come to Systemspace! The discord is nearly always active!~
>>
File: Capturesss.png (13KB, 594x229px) Image search: [Google]
Capturesss.png
13KB, 594x229px
>>35434567
That's not me you dumb fuck

Maybe if you weren't so negetive all the time you'd have more to your life then shitposting on /r9k/ and openly admitting you have autistic spectrum disorder
>>
File: 1476659921421.jpg (684KB, 979x1375px) Image search: [Google]
1476659921421.jpg
684KB, 979x1375px
I havent had "Friends" since I was 16, but even then they were more like acquaintances. we knew each other for a few years and that was long enough for us familiarize enough to immediately scan the area upon entering a room for one another, sometimes going to each others houses, very rarely. Never went "out".

And they had friends too, at that. I haven't had real friends, I suppose, or what closest I've had, in such a long time. Needless to say I've never had a girlfriend either.

And now I'm an adult, with a real job, that demands time. I have only turbo normie blue collar acquaintances now, whom I only tolerate to be around out of obligation- the kicker being that they only barely tolerate me as well.
>>
File: picture.png (10KB, 562x100px) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
10KB, 562x100px
>>35434567
>>35434601
Don't listen to this fuck it was me the plebbitor all along and you can never make me leave
>>
>>35434136
Dude i'll be your friend. Hmu.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.