[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>type up essay >hand it to prof >hands it back a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>type up essay
>hand it to prof
>hands it back a few minutes later with a disappointed look
>read over it
>see where he marked an entire chunk of a paragraph
>I had accidentally pasted a post I made in an /a/ fetish thread in the middle of one of the paragraphs
Well, it's not like I had any reputation to lose, but it feels embarrassing as shit.
>>
>>35433476
share that post with us, anon
>>
please show us the post
>>
>>35433512
this

take a picture or provide brief summary for our entertainment.
>>
>>35433512
>>tfw you will never get railed from behind while kanbaru sits on your face with her anus on your nose
>I'd rather have Karen sit on my face if I was getting fucked in the ass
So, yeah.
>>
>Reading class, 7th grade
>We have to write a one page essay in response to some story about how all the uggos are masked and all the athletic people are weighed down by weights
>Write an essay yelling out about how this is just a system to make us pretend those better than others as the same, to never acknowledge that other people are inherently better, genetically or otherwise
>She picks out my essay
>Reads it in front of the entire class
>Spends the whole whore asking everybody in the class but me to find flaws in it
And thats when I learned never to tell the truth or my mind.
>>
>>35433476
I could call you out but this has actually happened to me as well
>two files with same lone word
>same length and structure
>last minute
>turn in whatever I have online
>prof emails me later that week
>says that was not the right paper
>look over
>fanfic
I thank every god everyday that this was online comp and not irl
>>
>>35433576
But you weren't wrong. I mean, sure it's possible to overcome some of your inherent flaws to some degree, but the fact is that some people are born winners, and others born losers. Whether by genetics, raising, or economical situation, your place in society is decided by the time you enter highschool. Winners will always take the best fir themselves, losers can at best hope to achieve some mediocre peace if they slave away and struggle without fucking anything up. That's just how it is, no amount of feeling bad about it or not wanting to admit it can change that. You can accept it, or live in a way that works around it, or you might even not care about places in society at all, but you can't change it.
>>
Well, at least this didn't happen several years ago when I was homeschooled. I think I couldn't live with the shame if I'd handed something like that in to my dad.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.