[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story of the mysterious crocodile clippers: >Be me in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: clip.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
clip.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
The story of the mysterious crocodile clippers:
>Be me in high school
>Physics lessons
>Learning about electricity and shit, teacher starts shouting
>'Today we're going to be making a circuit'
>Not really interested but pretend to pay attention
>Teacher brings box of crocodile clips into room and plops it on the table
>pic related
>Whole class gets together in pairs
>Odd number, so get to work alone. My plan begins to unfold
>Grab around 20 crocodile clips when nobody's looking, shove them in my pocket
>My school makes boys and girls wear a blazer (basically a suit)
>Take one from my pocket, open the clip, latch it onto the back of a chad's blazer collar who was working on his circuit
>Nobody notices
>Start attaching crocodile clips on everyone
>Put one on myself so nobody is suspicious
>Chad's friend finally notices the clip and tells him, he gets furious and starts demanding to know who put the clip on him
>Somehow suppress my laughter and continue putting clips on people, this time in different places
>Bottoms of blazers, bottoms of skirts, on the back of people's shirts. I even managed to put one on someone's shoelace.
>Internally dying from laughter at this point
>Everyone is looking around to see who is the culprit, most of the boys had taken off their blazers in fear of getting clipped.
>Most of the girls were checking their skirts and collars
>Most of the class had been infected, including the teacher
>However there was one person who was still clean, still not contaminated by the clip virus
CONTINUE?
>>
>>35433474
please don't. this story is retarded and so are you.
>>
>>35433521
It remind me the greentext story I did two weeks ago. I said that I spooked 5 men by acting like I was to fuck by the ass some of them. What a retard I am !
>>
>>35433521
I kinda want to see where it goes
>>
>>35433474
im listnan
pls have it pretyped
>>
I'll post it anyway, here:
>It was the 6 foot tard
>Had to make this the best clipping yet
>Started off slowly, attaching a single clip to the black of his collar
>Had never been this close to a tard before, was truly terrifying
>Pulled another one from my pocket, this time a special one, a one with an electrical wire attached to the clip
>Clipped it onto the first clip
>Continued making a chain of clips
>mfw the chain was 8 clips long and he still hadn't noticed
>It was literally dangling behind him like a ponytail
>Then the bell rang, it was break time
>The tard grunted, as he put on his 3 ton bag, the clips miraculously unaffected
>Started walking out of the physics building
>mfw he starts running
>mfw the clips withstand and are flying in the wind behind him
>>
>crocodile clip
Alligator clip, you mongoloid.
>>
>>35433667
Scissor clip you mongoloid
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.