[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Failure to find a sexual partner is now a DISABILITY say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: slowpepe8.jpg (80KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
slowpepe8.jpg
80KB, 846x1024px
>Failure to find a sexual partner is now a DISABILITY says World Health Organisation

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF

Who else /disabled/?
>>
>>35433454
Makes alot of sense people arent meant to fug and in a society that constantly reminds the average age of losing virginity is 16 some depression and anxiety is expected in people that have long past that age with no sexual encounters
>>
if it doesnt pay, I dont care.

if it really matters, I'll make 100% sure my daughter loses her virginity by 14.
>>
>>35433454
Keep in mind that this simply means that the hordes of immigrants and "refugees", who are overwhelmingly male, will be let off of any rape or other things they do to women. Government and university initiatives will push women towards them and spread the idea that it's their "responsibility" to make sure the men are catered to.

You won't get anything.
>>
I'm pretty sure every person's flaws are becoming "disabilities" so that we don't have to take responsibility desu.
>>
>>35433551
Sorry i meant "are" not arent fucking spell check fuck offff
>>
Where's my disability check WHO?
>>
>>35433454
ive never met a mentally healthy adult virgin, its the single best indicator of good mental health ability to lose ones virginty as it requires motivation good social skills postive aditude
>>
>>35433454
>http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF
holy shit this fucking article

if you actually read it it's about the WHO redefining access to IVF. if the new rules/definitions go through, then
>heterosexual single men and women and gay men and women who want to have children will now be given the same priority as a couple seeking IVF because of medical fertility problems.

this is based in rhetoric about the "right to reproduction"

obviously some people will say "great" and other people will say "this is bad because it disprivileges medically infertile couples seeking IVF by placing them in the same pool of applicants as gay couples etc."

it is not talking about NEETs who can't get sex. the headline has completely invented that for additional clicks.
>>
>>35433723
This is what passes as news these days, and the OP clearly fell for it.
>>
>>35433642
This is what modern liberal ideology is built on, nothing is anybody's fault except the evil white patriarchy.
>>
Does that mean one will be provided for me?
>>
>>35433454
The more I look at it, the more I think the elite is fighting a losing battle.
They're trying to change human nature in global scale but are they got now is their own offsprings became NEET betacuck virgins ending their dynasties.
>>
>>35433454
when can i start getting my neet bucks?
>>
>>35434243
>neet bucks

You mean NEET FUCKS? It's about sexs, yo.
>>
>>35433454
Not having sex makes you disabled, or is this just for incels?
>>
>>35434149
This is accurate. I am part of the liberal elite. I have met presidents of foreign countries and many celebs. Yet I am still a beta recluse loser.
>>
>>35434243

No these are cuck bucks
>>
File: 1486147292220.jpg (97KB, 600x569px) Image search: [Google]
1486147292220.jpg
97KB, 600x569px
>>35434281
>sex stamps
>government issued prostitutes
>>
>>35434319
Assuming you're not joking. At least your parents will still give you an arranged marriage, right? I know it's not a magical cure, but at least you'll still got any piece of ass you wanted, unlike most robots here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.