[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't want to be a NEET living off the government but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1465175356102.gif (1MB, 430x261px) Image search: [Google]
1465175356102.gif
1MB, 430x261px
>Don't want to be a NEET living off the government but my anxiety is so bad I can't leave the house or hold a job for longer than a month

What do, lads?
>>
File: an hero.gif (522KB, 412x206px)
an hero.gif
522KB, 412x206px
Either get help to deal with the anxiety or if you think therapy is a meme or have some other bs excuse just KyS
>>
>>35432865
Go on Grindr and give out hand jobs or sex for money, the extra cash will buy you booze and some time to be happy, plus sucking dick is fun
>>
Just get on the dole, man. Your pride isn't worth starving for. Besides, you can contribute in other ways if you want, by volunteering your time. It'll make you feel good and give you a sense of purpose.
>>
>>35433471
The dole?
>>
>>35433601
Government cheese, welfare, pogey. Whatever you call it, I'm talking about any cheque that you get from the government. Get on it.
>>
>>35433890
Ah, I'm in the US so I didnt know that terminology. Is it easy getting it for generalized anxiety? I don't want them to think I'm just shaking the system, I legitimately cannot hold a job
>>
>>35432865
Just fucking do it you stupid faggot. My situation is so fucked up right now that I could probably qualify for benefits but I have no way of going where I need to go to get them. Plus I have a lot of shit going on here so if I leave very long then nothing will get done of taken care of. Somehow I am the responsible one. Anyway society in it's current condition is fucked and there's nothing wrong with taking from a system that already actively works to fuck you over any way it can so yeah go ahead and do it unless you're not white in that cast just kill your self as your very existence is a burden.

>>35433601
It's just another way to say welfare or benefits
>>
>>35433960
Honestly, I don't know how easy it would be. But if you're legit, you should pursue it.

I am a taxpayer and I endorse this message.
>>
>>35434014
>>35433965
Thanks for the help guys. All my life I've been conditioned to think mental illness in a male is something to be ashamed of so I felt bad for considering disability

Hopefully I'll actually be able to go through with seeking assistance
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.