[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw one of these 2 men will be elected president in 2024

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: swag.jpg (38KB, 557x557px) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
38KB, 557x557px
>tfw one of these 2 men will be elected president in 2024
>tfw no one will remember this post, myself included, on the day that happens
>>
Milo can't even become president, he isn't a US born national.
>>
File: C21E8g7W8AQGOgt.png (217KB, 804x732px) Image search: [Google]
C21E8g7W8AQGOgt.png
217KB, 804x732px
>>35432016
Not before our queen Hillary gets her turn.
>>
>>35432073

didn't stop teddy from running
>>
>>35432110
This is the first time one of these posts was retarded enough that I was 100% sure it was a joke.
>>
>>35432016
i get why milo is popular

ben shapiro is a massive faggot
>>
>>35432016
I will remember and laugh when you're wrong faggot
Then you will be forgotten
>>
File: 1489185340727.jpg (76KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
1489185340727.jpg
76KB, 640x548px
>>35432110
based bernie will win next time sorry
>>
>>35432240
he'll be dead or senile by then. technically he's already senile because he's a commie
>>
>having a right of center president after Trump and a republican congress for 8 years

That's literally not possible. We'll go so left, Bernie will be seen as a fat cat in comparison.
>>
>he thinks we'll keep having elections
>>
>>35432335

After the class war you silly fascist.
>>
File: yee.jpg (4KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
4KB, 196x257px
>>35432016
i think you're forgetting someone, but ill remind you
>>
Ben Shapiro is the only one who could feasibly be president.

He cant run be because he is just a journalist; he has no experience of governing.

Trump could run without experience because he's a billionaire who played the media and liberal establishment like a fucking piano.

Ben Shapiro is smart but he doesn't have 1% of the braggadocious charisma that Trump has.
>>
>>35432333
>Democrat party
>left wing

I hate left wing politics but even I can see that they are just millionaire conservatives pretending to be liberal for minority votes. Unless you change the entire system.
>>
>>35432384

Did you miss the last part?

>We'll go so left, Bernie will be seen as a fat cat in comparison.

Of course it won't be a mainstream Democrat.
>>
>>35432358
>he thinks the working class supports his commie shit

>first they came for the communists
>I did not speak up, because everybody wanted them gone
>then everybody enjoyed a period of economic prosperity
>>
Can an anime be president
>>
>inb4 Elisabeth Warren becomes the first woman president
>Hillary literally foaming a the mouth
>>
>>35432384
>even I can see that they are just millionaire conservatives pretending to be liberal for minority votes

But the Republics are just old liberals pretending to be conservative.
>>
>>35432406
But the democrats already proved that they will never allow that to happen.
>>
>>35432382
>he is just a journalist
He's a Harvard-educated lawyer, moron. Plenty of politicians start off as lawyers, most just start off smaller than President.
>>
>>35432435
That's pretty true. They always harp about how islam is oppressive to gays, jews and women
literally they want to preserve liberal achievements of the past
>>
>>35432416

They fucking elected Trump because he promised them communism disguised as "business deals".

You guys are really funny sometimes.
>>
>>35432436

The Democrats don't have the support of the people any longer. They will have to change or become irrelevant.

Just like the Republicans did...
>>
>>35432382
>Ben Shapiro is the only one who could feasibly be president.

Too short.
>>
>>35432240
This image macro is so fucking retarded
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.