[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much effort do you put into your appearance? I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How much effort do you put into your appearance? I've been thinking about all the things that people notice when looking at you, such as

Height
The clothes you wear
Do the clothes match your body type
The way you style your hair
Overall grooming/hygiene

But then you have things like personality, and how you interact with people. Of course people will usually sum up what kind of person you are based off your appearance, so I feel like how you present yourself really plays a huge factor in how people will perceive you.
>>
>>35432003
>How much effort do you put into your appearance?
Very minimal because i have ugly mug + i'm fat as fuck (260 lbs). Even if i'll get good clothes, i'll look ugly as sin.
>>
>>35432026
Ever consider like getting a nice haircut? Or grooming yourself better? I've been told a good haircut or some nice groomed facial hair can really make someone look AT LEAST decently attractive, more so than they did before. Clothes can also have an impact on attractiveness as well, I don't know maybe I'm optimistic but I always thought a nice haircut and well groomed facial hair can make a statement to women.

Now as for being overweight, well some girls like heavier guys but yeah, all you can do is attempt to lose it I suppose. I have seen quite a few heavy set guys with STACY tier girls, and they looked ugly as sin to me.
>>
>>35432134
I have a decent looking hairstyle and some facial hair but honestly i have this cystic acne due to which i look like bloated dead body.
I have no idea what kind of clothes i should wear as a fat guy. It's hard to find anything for fat and tall (6'4) except tracksuits.
>>
>>35432194
I know some cities have big and tall stores for larger men/people in general, like they make clothes specifically for people that are tall and large.

The cystic acne would be an issue, I'm not dermatologist so can't really give advice on that. Also I don't really have much of an acne problem.....anymore. I try to wash my face, or put topical acne cream on my face which usually helps.
>>
>>35432003
I shave once a month or two and get 1 haircut a year.
>>
I shave regularly and try to pick decent mix and matches.

That's pretty much it.
>>
FAT GIRLS ALWAYS SPEND AGES ON THEIR HAIR AND MAKEUP AND CLOTHES BECAUSE THEY CANT PUT DOWN THE CAKE

FAT BOYS JUST GIVE UP ENTIRELY BECAUSE THEY CANT PUT DOWN THE CAKE
>>
>>35432395
You must look like an animal, do you even take care of your hair or groom your beard?
>>
>>35432566
I shower if I need to leave the house, and brush my hair when I get out of the shower. Don't do anything with the beard though.
>>
im probably 6', 200lbs so im a big guy. In colder months I like to wear stuff that sort of hides my figure somewhat - not necessarily by wearing huge clothes but by layering shit properly and stuff.

In summer though im fucked, I feel really uncomfortable not wearing a jacket or coat, and you can really see how fat you are when that's the case.

whenever i actually leave the house to go to college or whatever, i try to dress nice and shower and stuff - otherwise i just sit in my pyjamas and live in filth.
>>
>How much effort do you put into your appearance?
>Height
You can't really do anything about your height
>>
>>35433015
I wear button down shirts in the summer. They slightly mask the morbid obesity. Pit stains ruin them every year though.
>>
5"5'
Jeans and some simple t-shirt or waffle thermal, maybe a jacket depending on the weather.
They fit me pretty well.
I don't style my hair.
Shower daily, brush teeth in the night, shave when it's needed, and wear deodorant.
>>
>>35432194
>6'4

You literally just need to lose 50lbs or so, that can be done in 2-3 months with a bit of discipline

If you do that and then hit the gym you'll look like a normie by midsummer

No excuses you lazy cunt
>>
>>35433071
Yeah i wear white dress shirts a LOT. Theyre nice to pair with a jumper, sweatervest. Sweating is a huge problem though.
>>
>>35432003
None. My torso is fucked up so it's pointless to wear nice clothes because they don't fit.
>>
>>35433133
Buddy, i have 3/10 face. Height and less chubbiness wont safe my ass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.