[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sliding into alcoholism >spent the last two days drinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1446075041603.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1446075041603.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>sliding into alcoholism
>spent the last two days drinking
>carrying my bag full of empty bottles to the trash
>neighbor asks if everything is okay
>>
File: 1489168967304.png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489168967304.png
339KB, 1280x720px
>>35431003
i sorta know that feel op
slowly slipping through the cracks with substance abuse
>>
>>35431003
what'd u tell him
>>
I've been blacking out from the new joose/4loko
>>
>>35431003
alcoholics have a general rule. Dont binge drink two days in a row.

what are you drinking and why are you drinking so much? Because from what it sounds like, everything is Not okay. How old are you? Do you have a job? Any family, or friends? .. Whats your average day like?
>>
>>35432038
you're joking right

if you don't drink every day you're clearly not an alcoholic

that's what the definition of what an alcoholic is

gets drunk every day
>>
>>35431003

I've been drinking at least 2 glasses of whiskey and/or vodka a night for the past 2 weeks, sometimes more. So I'm not in your position YET but it seems I'm slipping in that direction.

W-we'll make it...hope things start going better for you
>>
>>35431003

>Tfw drink 6-8 beers 3 times a week

>TFW it doesn't really effect me negatively.

Why not gets can instead of bottles ? You can crush them and not have to worry about your neighbors judging you.
>>
>>35431003
I was there a few years ago. Drank so much vodka I dont know if I ever recovered. Now I just have some beers every so often.
>>
>>35432143
That is just fine, you can do that for life. Start doing it everyday and you will get the shakes in the morning, and may only live till 60.
>>
>>35432099
No, that's what an alcoholic actually is.

The definition of an alcoholic is someone who gets drunk not on a holiday, or has more than 5 units in a day, or drinks every day, or drinks alone ever.
>>
at least you are not addicted to opiates
>>
>>35432099
i said Binge drink. Yes, alcoholics drink every day, but there are different kinds of alcoholics. Some drink a shitton at a time, and then stop for a few days, and then repeat. and others are just constantly intoxicated through the day just enough to keep them happy.
>>
>>35432099
Dum dum, that builds tolerance like a bitch. Drinking every day destroys the enjoyment.
>>
>>35431003

>taking out trash
>talking to neighbor

fuck off chad
>>
>>35432143
Idk if its my autism but bottles taste better than cans. Not OP though.
>>
what do robots count as alcoholism or alcoholic tendencies? i get through a bottle of wine or 3-4 beers on some weeknights but not every night
>>
>>35432221
>or drinks alone ever.
B-but...
>>
>neighbor asks if everything is okay
You have a wider support net that I've ever had.
Talk to your neighbor.
Please.
Don't be like me, or any of the other solitary alcoholics.
You have somebody willing to care.
>>
>>35432391
>or drinks alone ever.
I only drink alone. Fucking normies cant handle me drunk.
>>
>>35432480
yeah drinking is way more fun alone
>>
File: hahahaha...............jpg (17KB, 590x178px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha...............jpg
17KB, 590x178px
ive got drunk the past three days i think. most weekends i get through a liter of whatever spirit im drinking on friday and saturday nights.

the people who run the off license know me now and i hate it. Theres this one girl who works there and every time i go and buy my rum or whatever asks "are you going out tonight? ;)))))"
>>
Been dry two months. Tomorrow I start a five day anime and drink binge. What am I in for?
>>
>>35432238
if you don't drink every day it means that you can sleep without being drunk

which means there's no dependence aka not an alcoholic
>>
>>35432221

Yeah that definition is fucking retarded
>>
>>35432480
There is a good song about this. It's a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM
>>
>>35432221
>if you've drank alone you're an alcoholic
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt an assume you're 16 instead of being retarded.
>>
>>35431003
I'm going to go the pub now to drink alone. Everyone probably thinks I'm a weirdo but I don't care.
>>
>>35433360

>Having more than 5 drinks in one night means you're an alcoholic

False, what if you drink once or twice a week and only have 5.

>is someone who gets drunk not on a holiday

Soo like 90% of the adult population?

>or drinks every day

This could be an alcoholic, but it depends how much much the person drinks. 1-2 beers a day does not mean you're an alcoholic.

>or drinks alone ever.

Petty, for some people they prefer to be alone, it doesn't necessarily mean they're deeply depressed.

What a fucktarded definition made by some church pussy.
>>
>>35433453
>What a fucktarded definition made by some church pussy.
Or some dumb Stacey 'like omg Anon like, drinks alone in his house
>>
I drink almost exclusively gin and tonic. I drink about 5-6 a night. Lately, I've noticed that I'm not even getting drunk, just a little buzzed by the evening. Do I drink more, or am I drinking enough already?
>>
>>35433516
Drink more.
Orugana
>>
>>35433516
Ive been having this problem too. A bottle of wine hardly even gets me tipsy. I need to buy a crate of beer, or drink half a bottle of spirit to actually get drunk. I think if you take a few days off then your tolerance will realign and youll get drunk easier.
>>
Decided to have just one drink today. Ended up having four or five throughout the day. Vodka after work tomorrow.
>>
have fun getting liver damage, acute pancreatitis, blood clots, hallucinations, tremors and seizures
>>
>>35433778
thanks i will

you too
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.