[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The government starts a new NEET program which >Give you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1487716993337.png (250KB, 6000x3352px) Image search: [Google]
1487716993337.png
250KB, 6000x3352px
The government starts a new NEET program which

>Give you a studio flat
>1000 pounds which can only be spent on food
>500 pounds to spend on useless shit per year
>All bills are paid
>Is GUARANTEED to last forever, anyone can join and the NEETbux goes up with inflation

Would you do it?
>>
So I in effect have 1000 pounds to spend on food for an entire year, and 500 pounds to spend on whatever i want for one year?
Fuck yeah i'd do it.
>>
That's pretty vague. What are "All bills" exactly?

Student loans?
Medical? (that's a big one for some people)
Car loans?
Vacations?
>>
>>35430714
I'd do it if I can save the money I don't use.
>>
>>35431053

Bills include water, electricity, internet, healthcare (if you're a amerifat kek), and anything which could be considered essential. Student loans would be cancelled (you don't have to pay them off in a lot of places if you're a NEET). Car, vacations, phone would go under the spare money section.
>>
>>35431114

You can

asdsasdasds
>>
>>35430714
1000 pounds of what?

fucking retard
>>
>>35431189
1000 pounds of shit I guess.
>>
Converting to real money that's only $1217. It's certainly doable but that's not eating very well.

Double to food allowance and I'd consider it. I've lived on $25/wk before and it's not very fun. That's basically stir fry every night, and it's hard to gain weight on such a diet.

How does this all bills paid thing work exactly? If I can subscribe to regular amazon deliveries of food and other shit that's very doable, but it's too easy to abuse so I'm thinking the bills paid are extremely limited.
>>
>>35431227
>>35431149
dsdsaasdsdasdsadasd
>>
So your question is "do I want the government to give me free money?"

OP how retarded are you
>>
>mummy Theresa gives me GBP (good boy points)
>spend it on CHOCCO PUDDY and alcohol
>neet AF
> i want mummy Theresa's cummies in my tummy
>please mummy Theresa
>NO anon go work or no more neetbux or cummies
>fuck's sake sitting here drinking Buckfast and daddy Camerons cummies instead
>>
>>35431189
Jewish ashes
>>
>>35431371
I kek'd a lil

origamioriginali
>>
>>35430714
no.
>$500/y
>>
>>35431355
Nice dubels but this post is too UK for a Canuck like me to handle

Have you actually had Buckfast? We can't get it over here.
>>
>>35431603
that stuff is insane, kind of like Syrupy cough medicine ish taste and absolutely loaded with caffeine , honest to god a bottle blows your head clean off
>>
>1500GBP per year
Quite honestly that's not worth it.
I live off about $6000 USD a year right now and that's pretty comfy, but dropping down to nothing but rice, beans, and the occasional bit of discount chicken sounds miserable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.