[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so this just happened. >mom walks in to room while i'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

so this just happened.

>mom walks in to room while i'm eating lunch and watching welcome to the NHK while laying in bed, just started watching it last night
>she comes in for a hug, because she's leaving for a few days and that's how she says goodbye
>super awkwardly hug, as i'm still laying in bed
>she looks at my screen
>"oh, you're watching that stuff (anime) again? is that the same show as last time?"
>don't even know what show she's talking about, because i watch a lot of anime: "uhh no, it's a different one."
>"oh what's it about?"
>"it's about a boy who doesn't leave his room for 4 years..."
>"ohhh, is that how you got the idea?"
>"..uh no, i just started the show last night....."
>"oh, okay, well have a good weekend"
>leaves my room
>post this on /r9k/

just fuck my shit up. it wasn't supposed to be like this.
>>
Your mom expects passive aggression to be a substitute for decent parenting. That's why you turned out to be a buttfucking loser, OP
>>
>>35430242
>continues watching anime anyway and the cycle repeats itself
good thread OP
>>
>>35430242
What are you going to do about it? I'd suggest finding a purpose.
>>
File: 1483640384078.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1483640384078.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
>>35430242
poejrijij
>>
>>35430242
sometimes I fill up all my shit jugs and don't want to leave the room so I have to eat it till I get another jub
>>
File: roof.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
roof.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>35430605
i've tried that so many fucking times, it's just not worth it anymore.

>>35430491
>called a loser on /r9k/
oh the irony
>>
File: 1488834726057.jpg (29KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488834726057.jpg
29KB, 250x333px
>>35430659
forgot picture for reference
>>
>not always ALWAYS tabbing out of whatever you're doing when someone enters your room
Even if I'm just reading an article I'll always make sure nobody knows what I'm doing.
>>
>>35430664
>I've tried that so many fucking times
Then try again. Literally the only way you can fail is if you give up or die. Learn from the past and use it to your advantage. There's no rule that says you have to go at any specific pace.
>>
>>35430242
You explained it really badly because while that is the premise that is not what the show is about and it does not endorse that lifestyle in any way.
You're a fucking retard and better hope you learn from NHK and fix your life
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.