[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to look/be more feminine >shit ton of body care

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1488658861967.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1488658861967.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>trying to look/be more feminine
>shit ton of body care and maintaining good health
how do girls do this??
fuck dude it's like i've got to do a million things every day to look even slightly feminine
kill me please
>>
>>35429318
>shit ton of body care and maintaining good health
what do you mean?

I wanna do this too let's do it together
>>
File: large.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
Same.
I gotta get up 30 minutes earlier to apply make-up on my facial mutilations. It's an increasingly soul-crushing chore.
I don't get why girls voluntarily do this without necessity.
>>
>>35429318
What kind of stuff do you do differently now?

curious femanon here. I make minimal effort
>>
>>35429665
shaving, skin care, eating right, exercising, growing out my hair...
i already have enough problems keeping myself looking nice as it is ffs
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
a second x chromosome goes a long way in this regard

gl op
>>
>>35429318
Are you just a femboy or a girl (male)?
What is your shoe size?
Do you want a beta male paypig?
>>
>>35429318
Yup its alot of work OP. Shaving, hair care, moisturizing, face work and maintenance, exercise if you have weight issues, being pretty is no small task.
>>
>>35429873
just a feminine guy
like 11 or 12 i think
no sorry i'm not gay
>>
>be born as a male
>don't have to do all that shit
>do it anyway because you're a mentally ill faggot

You don't do it because you identify as a woman, you do it because you're a pervert who gets off to humiliation.

>kill me please

Why waste the energy and time when you're just gonna do it yourself?
>>
>>35429873
>paypig
what

>>35429949
>no sorry i'm not gay
wtf why do you want to be more feminine

no women want that
>>
>>35429961
inb4 it's not gay if it's a feminine penis
>>
>>35429949
Nothing gay on your end, just taking advantage of a gay beta's love for feet. Payment can be discussed. Just think of me as a financial asset who you control with your soles.
>>
>>35429318
it'll pay off soon! you'll be super cute in no time, but you gotta put that effort in first.
>>
>>35429959
i don't identify as a woman my dude i just want to look pretty

>>35429961
i don't really care, i'd rather be happy with how i look. it's not like i'd be attracting many women anyways so i might as well.
i still have hope that there's someone out there who will want me

>>35430011
i'd rather not. but good luck on your search for cute boyfeet anyways anon.
>>
>>35429318
It's difficult because you're not a female
>>
>>35429318
I'd be an ugly girl
>>
It's the primary reason why ALL trannies fail to look truly feminine.

Real girls have perfected this shit by the time they grow to be adults. They've had their whole lives to get it right, and all their female family and friends to support and teach them.

Trannies in comparison are like children playing with makeup and dresses for the first time. They're obvious amateurs.
>>
>>35430170
Fuck. Size 12's, feminine guy, and straight. You are exactly what I want in a male master. I have to ask one more thing before my soul is completely crushed by your rejection:

Since you like looking pretty, would you also paint your toes, wear toe rings and anklets?
>>
>>35430322
i'm sorry to disappoint you man. i might paint my toes, but i don't think i'd wear toe rings or anklets.
i wouldn't be a very good "master" anyways. i'm too beta and submissive to do that.
>>
File: saiyan.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
saiyan.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>35429318
>fuck dude it's like i've got to do a million things every day to look even slightly feminine
Probably has something to do with you being male. Even ugly & plain bitches that put no effort into their appearance still look female.
>>
>>35430392
>i might paint my toes
>beta

>tfw it would be so hot to have another, slightly better, beta dominate me

I'm going to go jump off a bridge because this is the missed opportunity of a century.

>tfw post in threads looking for guys like you
>tfw anon's reply "i exactly fit what you are looking for"
>they never reply to me after that
>tfw all doms are disgusting chad-tier hairy alphas who are disgusting
>>
File: 1488650091326.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488650091326.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>35430501
i know how you feel, i saw someone who i thought was perfect for me on here and they never contacted me.
but don't give up anon! i'm sure you'll find him someday! i believe in you!
>>
>>35429961
>no women want that
Fuck off i want that.
But you're right, the vast majority of women dont want that. But then again, maybe he is doing something that is not for female validation?
>>
>>35430695
for sure. not every robot's life revolves around "tfw no gf" you know.
>>
>>35430645
Thanks, and I hope you find a perfect girl for yourself. I also hope it gets easier for you to do your routine to make yourself pretty. I just hope you'll be ready for all the beta males who will be checking you out, thinking about the same things I am thinking of. If anything, at least you can say you've turned down a male today.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1280x1600px
And faggots like you wonder why Hitler and the NSDAP considered you "subhuman" and "degenerate"
>>
>>35430769
>If anything, at least you can say you've turned down a male today.
woah you're right. feels weird being wanted.
good luck.
>>
>>35430759
Excactly.
orig orig orig fuck the robot
>>
File: yareyare.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
yareyare.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>35429318
when will the trap meme finally end? how many people do you think actually have this dumb fetish?

nobody wants to deal with a trap
you should be flushed, like a piece of crap
cut it out, you stupid slut
nobody wants to jam it in your man butt
>>
>>35429318
1. cardio
2. eat ok, hydrate a lot.
3. caloric surplus and squats if you want a big ass
4. stretches unless you want to screw with your joints
5. avoid heavy upper body stuff

that's not so hard. all the preening, fashion, hygiene and social acceptance is bullshit for nancies. i don't shave because i need my body hair to hold the sweat together while i'm doing cardio. it's practically essential for me. same with not putting any bullshit on my skin, nair or any chemical body odors. i don't even feel comfortable with deodorant. i don't like the idea of favoring my body image over my health.

i'm an ugly dude. i'm not a woman. i guarantee you will have no problem being emasculated by actual masculine men in real life. being squishy and weak isn't really all that fun.
>>
>>35429318
Why don't you just become a superior qt twink instead.

Less effort and can still keep somewhat strong. All you have to do is cardio and maybe some light weights and keep your face/ass/balls clean shaven.
>>
Name one reason this thread is on /r9k/ instead of /lgbt/.
>>
>>35432276
i'm not lgbt, i just want to look sorta feminine.
sorry if i'm ruining your board friendo
>>
>>35432495
Theres a thread on lgbt for feminine guys actually and they have a discord server too. You might like it.
>>
>>35429318
>tfw i'm basically naturally adrogenous-leaning male
>taking a few herbs to increase femininity works really well for me
>the only maintenance i need to do is shave which is a massive pain anyway

>>35429873
not him but my shoe size is 8 (american male)
i'm short tho so it's okay

>>35430759
it's kinda depressing how everyone here thinks having a girlfriend will magically fix all of their problems
>>
>>35432773
Are you straight, and would you like to dom a beta male using your feet? Also, do you have long hair and are you white?
>>
>>35432647
I don't go there so I wouldn't know sorry

if you like it you should join through it seems like you enjoy going to /lgbt/
>>
>>35432842
I do go there actually. I'm not the original person who suggested you to go there, I just thought you might want to know theres a resource and discussion there incase you needed it.
>>
>>35432823
no, i'm gay
yes i'm white
long hair is nice as long as it's kept clean and stuff, but curly hair is superior

i've never tried being a dom before, sounds weird
i wouldn't know what to do

>>35432842
>>35432866
from the times i've been, it just seems like a bunch of circle jerking
everyone already knows eachother
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.