[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given the opportunity to have sex with Poison, but there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

You are given the opportunity to have sex with Poison, but there's one condition:

You suck her dick and she fucks you in the ass OR she sucks your dick and you fuck her in the ass.

No exceptions. What do you choose?
>>
>she
You fucked up OP.

Anyways answer is easy, I choose second option.
>>
>>35428578
That's easy. Option 1 obv.
>>
>>35428605
See
>>35428607

Option 2 plebs begone, eoeooeosos
>>
>>35428578
>You suck her dick and she fucks you in the ass OR she sucks your dick and you fuck her in the ass

So...you're basically asking are you dom or sub?

dom de dom dom dom
>>
I am a straight male what do you think i will choose hmm ?

The only purpose of this thread is to distinguish between straight and faggots
>>
i wanna suck her dick and fuck her in the ass though
>>
>>35428578
Option 1. Why would you have sex with Poison if you can get Option 2 from any other grill?
>>
>>35428578
option 2 you idiot
>>
>>35428578
easiest answer of my life
>>
>>35428676
Agreed. Only fags in denial wouldn't want to give Poison the succ to get the fucc.
>>
>>35428578
both of them obviously, you think im a faggot or something? i will take it like a man
>>
I'm going to drop to my knees and suck her cock. Then I'll bend over or hop on top to ride it. I want to cum hands free with her ramming my ass.
>>
>>35428578
I don't get it. That's a pretty simple question.
Make it
>You suck her dick and you fuck her in the ass OR she sucks your dick and she fucks you in the ass
>>
I want her to suck my dick and then fuck me in the ass :/
>>
>>35428578
so is this the assigned sub thread
because I sure need one
>>
>>35431581
You need a thread or a sub?
>>
File: 1487959411247.png (591KB, 943x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487959411247.png
591KB, 943x720px
>>35428578
neither option. it's gay either way. poison has got a dick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.