[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be avoidant >became schizoid who else /schizoid/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1483385834880.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1483385834880.png
19KB, 499x499px
>used to be avoidant
>became schizoid

who else /schizoid/ masterrace here?
>>
>>35427609
What's the difference between schizoid and schizophrenic?
>>
>>35427692
a lack of positive symptoms (auditory and visual hallucinations), while still manifesting many of the negative symptoms like a need for social isolation and blunted affect.
>>
>>35427609
As a child I was told Schizophrenia was basically auditory and visual hallucinations but then I was just told that it was a disconnection or misinterpretation with reality

If reality is different based on location though wouldn't that mean everyone is schizophrenic?
>>
>>35427859
stop giving a shit about what normies tell you is reality

To them reality is slaving your entire life away for green pieces of paper
>>
File: 1487085080268.jpg (150KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1487085080268.jpg
150KB, 1280x1440px
>>35427609
Sup there, I feel the same. It started with not hanging out with others at a kid and now I barely go outside. I don't have friends, only my family. Wanted to make some new friends but I always end up pushing them away from me. When I have the thought it seems nice but when I actually end up in such a situation I try my best to avoid it. Not that it would happen that often, but even friends online are hard for me.
>>
>>35428192
don't fret too much over it, friends and especialy gf's are overrated, trust me.
Finding purpose and meaning in life is more important and satisfying

You will have a headstart on it over normies when they hit their 40's and they start spending more time alone and become depressed over the meaninglessness of their lives, they can't escape from this forever
>>
>>35428400
A headstart with being depressed? No thanks.
I've been trying for the last years to find one. I thought so much but I still don't know.
>>
>>35428192
I would ask for some sort of contact details since I relate too much but we both know that's useless
>>
>>35428502
Well, that's true. Probably useless.
>>
>the distinction should be made that individuals with SPD characteristically do not seek social interactions merely due to lack of interest, while those with avoidant attachment style can in fact be interested in interacting with others, but without establishing connections of much depth or length due to having little tolerance for any kind of intimacy.

I guess I'm on the edge between APD and SPD.

I still have a feeling that I ought to make friends and be social, but I find it difficult to imagine myself in those situations. My memories of past friendships are very vague, and almost lack a first person point of view. I don't remember what I was doing when I had friends that made them interested in me or want to be around me.

Also I find myself unwilling to put in the effort that would be required to really pay attention, get interested, be considerate, etc. to someone. From moment to moment, when I'm just doing my thing, I'm entirely disinterested in other people. But when an opportunity arises for social interaction, some cognitive dissonance arises, and I cringe away in anxiety and self-doubt, as if the consequences of fucking up a social interaction mattered (even though it doesn't because of 1) the spotlight effect, and 2) I don't care about these people in most situations anyways, so there's no reason to dread their disapproval even if they did give a shit). Anyways, blog post over.
>>
>>35427609
I am avoidant and schizophrenic(also BPD and depressions)
feels okay
>>
>>35427609
how does your therapy keep going?
>>
Very schizoid here-- no friends and haven't had any for many years now, I call my parents a few times a week... I mean, I have been in a relationship, but I was too distant. I'd like to be in a relationship again though, I'm not asexual, just apathetic.

The worst is the complete lack of motivation. I wish I could get autismbux for this shit.
>>
>>35427609
everything about schizoid seems plausible,
although i would like to have a gf and bang every now and again
>>
I don't know. I don't care about social contacts and usually avoid it, but sometimes I feel lonely.
>>
>>35427741
>positive symptoms
>auditory and visual hallucinations
I mean, it sounds ok for a while but it would get annoying pretty fast
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.