[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can any girl ever love a man who is in a male dominated field

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: physics.jpg (134KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
physics.jpg
134KB, 1920x960px
How can any girl ever love a man who is in a male dominated field like theoretical physics, computer science, statistical analysis, etc?

How do these types of man ever get a woman?
Is it about the money?
>>
Women want tall and handsome rich men. They do not care if you're a construction worker or Elon Musk.

Brian Cox is a theoretical phycist and a rockstar. He worked at the LHC in CERN as well as fucking five groupies at once.

The reason you're lonely is cause you don't got any friends. You need social circles to get a girl.
>>
When I look at my department I would say it's more the exception than the rule that the men are married.
>>
>>35426613
This.

All of the married STEMlords I know generally met their wives in university or through their university social circles. Also fucking use apps like the rest of the sexually active population? The fact that you're coming here for advice raises major questions about how advanced your problem solving skills are and whether they're even suitable to getting far in one of those fields.
>>
>>35426770
don't want to be spied on from 'social circles'
don't want to be spied on by facebook

meeting some dumb skinbag in university is a meme anyway
>>
>>35427084
Do ypu want you girfriend to just magically appear out of nowhere?
>>
>>35427227
nah bro, I guess I've only ever wanted a gf because of FOMO (fear of missing out) because when you take that part away I don't feel anymore like I really want one

but you're right what I described is quite incompatible with getting a gf because she would in fact have to jump out of the void

problem is my feels are just incompatible with reality, all I ever really wanted was to be alone and forgotten and feeling weirdly comfy in that fact

I really fear exposing myself to some university circle because they take apart my life gossip by gossip and take this feeling away, I don't know what to do
>>
>>35426550
>How can any girl ever love a man who is in a male dominated field like theoretical physics, computer science, statistical analysis, etc?
No.

>How do these types of man ever get a woman?
No.

>Is it about the money?
No.
>>
>>35426550
computer science, statistical analysis, etc?
>How do these types of man ever get a woman?

They're not men though.
>>
>>35426550
>finished polsci degree
>5 years at Uni full of girls
>not a single one showed any interest in me

On the other hand, some of my friends from STEM dont have problem getting gfs
>>
>>35428244
Fucking ouch bro

.t data scientist
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.