[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are millennial men afraid of girls and having kids? I am under

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 23

File: family.png (137KB, 788x827px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
137KB, 788x827px
Are millennial men afraid of girls and having kids?

I am under the impression that it is women who rather fuck Chad in college than having a family?
>>
Afraid isn't the right word. We are too kind to help sire more humans.
>>
>>35426522
>having a baby with an actual lawyer
fucking hell thats just asking for trouble
>>
>>35426522
Its an economic and social problem, not so much a group problem

and feminism in particular, it has divided men and women, not that that was its aim at leadt in the beginning, but it is responsible for many of societial factors that favour women and screw men over completely. Its not so much interpersonal relationships but the extreme consequences that can occur if one doesnt assess them properly.

Its an investment that will most likely end poorly for men, at least right now, in more ways than one.
>>
>>35426522
You're god damn right I'm afraid. I'm afraid of getting fucked by alimony, afraid of my child being born with a crippling disease, afraid of having a female at any time ever because in this day and age she will inevitably become a fucking slut at age 14 having sex with 23 year old men, afraid of my children watching a gay trendy TV show that teaches them to rebel against authority so they slowly begin to hate me and cut all contact with me for years, afraid that they will be kidnapped into human trafficking, afraid my wife will grow old fat and get a dyke haircut after tying me down with kids, afraid of many things.

It's not worth having kids.
>>
>>35426522
>leaving out that those women already have chad's child
>>
>bringing another person into this shit world

Why would you do that
>>
>having children you can't support
>having children you know you want raise properly
>>
>>35426522
We are living in a pusedo feudalistic society where the top 20% of men share the profits of the fruits and labors of the bottom 80%. Class division is much more prevelant. Only the top 20% can have legitimate families without running a huge risk to their finacial states and well-being
>>
I'm afraid of committing to a woman who will definitely cheat and/or fall out of love with me.
>>
>>35426522
>well of lawyer female wants to marry
Seeing as how women don't marry down to less well off men, it's probably her.
>>
>>35426522
>Are millennial men afraid of girls and having kids?
>>35426624
>Its an economic and social problem
>"problem"

Isn't the world crowded enough as it is? Maybe this would be a more valid grievance if there weren't 9 billion fucking humans already inhabiting the planet.

I have no interest in starting a family, but that has nothing to do with fear of commitment / responsibility, population control or some feminist boogeyman. It's just not something that I want.
>>
File: 1488970093298.jpg (59KB, 720x642px) Image search: [Google]
1488970093298.jpg
59KB, 720x642px
>>35426584
This, expect to get fucked in court when she decides to divorce.
>>
>>35426584
This times a trillion.

Have a delicious spicy (You) and an upvote good sir
>>
File: IMG_3020.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3020.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
I think millennial men are afraid of children because we've been taught that kids are very expensive and completely change your life.

We all know women aren't gonna pay for the kid.
>>
>wanting to bring more children into this world at this age and time of extra-shittiness
No thanks. I don't want any out of mercy for them.
>>
>>35426776
It makes no sense for 20-30 years old who come out of school with shitloads of debt, few job prospects, and low pay (even after a masters) to start families, pay for his kids, and pay off his loans and debts.. do you see what that would do? You could never save for retirement, always be in debt, and you are paying out huge percentages for crackhead nigs and shaquanda to shit out 4 welfare babies and you are paying out for ilkegal immigrants to go to your schools and AND they get affirmative action

Do you see how much money you are losing, the loses arent even worth taking the risk, because you are already losing.
>>
>>35426888
Don't forget the chance of her leaving you and you being doomed to pay her and the kids forever.
>>
>>35426776
What has ultimately been created through this system is a gigantic middle class with no way out

psuedo fuedalism, you are either a serf or a peasant, being a peasant you literally have to fight your way to be able to actually profit from anything you do.
>>
because we don't need any more fucking people in the world
>>
>>35426888

Why did you just direct that retarded /pol/ rant at my post? I don't think it had a single thing to do with what I said.
>>
>>35426888
>crackhead nigs and shaquanda to shit out 4 welfare babies

I feel so bad for their kids, knowing they'll grow up to be shitty people.
>>
>>35426888
If 20-30 year olds actually had lots of kids we would then just see articles complaining that young people had kids before they were ready to care for them properly.
>>
>>35426936
Nobody gives a shit about your fucking strawman post cocksucker, let alone who links to it. The fact that you took the time and energy to bitch about it is very telling. Kill yourself.
>>
Having children is not expensive.... costs lesw than a dollar to feed my kid a day
>>
>>35426976
Lol. No, it doesnt.
>>
I want kids, women just terrify me.
>>
>>35426936
sorry losing count of the (yous)
>>
I hate myself already enought.
Why would I want a little me to hate too?
>>
>>35426947
and it creates a much more massive welfare class.. more losses. thats it.
>>
>>35426976
Someone should call CPS on you for child neglect then.
>>
>>35426776
>Isn't the world crowded enough as it is? Maybe this would be a more valid grievance if there weren't 9 billion fucking humans already inhabiting the planet.

No anon the world is overcrowded with chinese commies, Indians made retarded by childhood malnutrition, and violent Africans with an average IQ of 65. All the races and cultures intelligent enough to care about shit like overpopulation and human rights are going extinct because they want to "reduce their carbon footprint" by giving their tax dollars to the Muslim family of 15 and dying without having kids.
>>
>>35426987
>>35427034

My kids a fat nerd due to how much he eats, mushroom soup and noodle soup cans cost 20 cents, my wife grows potatoes amd veggies we eat. If he wants candy he works for it himself by doing chores.(we used to give our neighbout kids a 5er for shoveling our driveway, now we just make our kid do that. Were planning 3-4 more kids before were done
>>
>>35427045
Whites are only like 7% of the population so this is true.

I want to have 6ish kids to keep our demographic up but my neighbours am arab with 7 kids and this is a common thing in canada
>>
>>35426522
Why do British tabloids have paragraph-long headlines?
>>
>>35426522
I am pretty sure I have autism or a low IQ or something serverely wrong with me genetically. I wonder if people like me reproduced before social media made us even more aware of how freakish we are.
>>
>>35426843
Then they stop loving you, take the kid, AND you have to pay for it too. What a deal!

We're learning from our fathers' mistakes.
>>
>gov't tells you how to raise your children
>school systems fuck up their brain
>televisions fucks up their brain
>roastie wife raises them improperly

Like all things, the lack of true freedom and over-regulation of life itself has caused generations to opt out.

When "the game" has so many rules that you cannot do anything you want, people stop playing.
>>
>>35427138
Depends on era and location, most europeans bred even in pagan days, old germanic law restricted everyone to one partner, cheating was a death penalty, unlike r/redpill thinks people werent bred out of the genepool by selection, they were bred out by losing to stronger or more intelligent tribes
>>
Why would a man be scared by a bitch being able to divorce him at any second, take his resources and steal his kids.
>>
>>35427045
What does it matter? Why should I care about what happens to Earth's people after I die? Particularly if I don't have children?
>>
>>35426522
But I'm an incel anyways. How many of you are fucking normies ITT?
>>
>>35426522
>take away man's power
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY ISN'T THE FAMILY UNIT HAPPENING?!
>>
>>35427034
>millennial food budget knowledge
lol
>>
>>35426636
but I'm a boy and I had sex with older men as a teen too
>>
>>35427238
this hombre gets it
>>
>>35426522
>brit
>actually a poo in loo
kek
UK is going the way of america
>>
>>35426522
Then why did she become a lawyer?
>>
>>35427740
Feminism tells them that they should be fulfilled by a career
For most women it's just a matter of time before they realize they want children
Some are dumbasses though and go to college just to find a man
>>
>>35426522
>want to get married and have kids
>potential mother of my children is on video sucking another man's dick
>potential mother of my children is a club slut
>potential mother of my children is on tinder

Why would I ever have kids with the modern day white woman?

>inb4 what do you have to bring to the relationship
>>
>google her name
>OLIVIA FANE has endured one divorce, married two husbands,
hmmm
>>
>>35427777
Shit man praise kek nice quads
>>
>>35426522
Millenial males were taught as kids that girls are emotional and want deep romantic love, but in process it turned out that they are pragmatic manipulative sluts
>>
>>35428182
I can vouch for this.

Originalio. Commentalio.
>>
>>35426522
nowadays women are taught love is a feeling, it comes and goes, so there is a big chance she will divorce you over any nonsense reason, if you earn average money and you need to pay alimony for 2 kids then you are totally fucked, it's too dangerous
>>
>>35426522
> if you don't want kids, you're selfish!

well...why did you have kids?

> because I WANTED THEM!

mfw
>>
It's almost as if males are distrust of females while simultaneously are expected to bend over backwards over nearly everything to accommodate the female. Yet this is still the males fault if he decides to do anything in his own self interest including not having that type of relationship.
>>
>>35426677
>>35426703

I've always liked the argument that having kids is morally wrong. If life is suffering, then bringing a child into the world is literally sentencing someone to death...all without their consent.

I morally object to having children...your move feminists.
>>
White people should not be having kids. Remember, having kids while you're white means you're cucking yourself. It's icky and bad to make kids.
>>
>>35426522
> her body her choice!
> man up and take care of my kids!

Funny how a girl thinks what happens in her womb is none of my business, yet 100% my financial responsibility.

> really joggins the noggin
>>
>>35426522
17 june 2014
>>
Most modern women do want to have kids, but way later on. They want to "enjoy" their youth. Then approaching 30 settle down with a husband type guy and have kids. White millennial women do not want to have kids in their early 20's like you're supposed to. You want to know why more and more white kids have autism? Because their mothers were whores in their youth, then settled down with a beta male and popped out kids at like 35. Blacks and hispanics don't do this, they have kids early. Which is not good financially but health wise a lot better.
>>
>Bringing kids into this world
>>
>"Why are today's young men so scared of girls who want to have children?"

I'd say it's because it's extremely disadvantageous for a man to bear a child. If she breaks up with you, chances are you'll be blocked or hindered from seeing your own children, forced to pay money for the 'privilege' of it, and bear the social stigma of being classed as the lesser father.
>>
>why are today's young men so scared to settle down with a girl and her worn out vagina and provide for her and a couple of dream-destroying monsters only for her to divorce you a couple of years and to take half of your shit when you've passed your prime and wasted your good years on some false dream?
>>
Life in (at least anglophone society) is like pyramid marketing.
You are born with the expectation that you will give more than you take.
Your parents lock you in to a life that often you don't want to live.

This is why older generations shit on younger generations. They expect to make a net profit off of you, and they go mental when they can't.

The easiest form of protest about this system is to not participate.
Leech what you can.

ps of sorts:
I personally wouldn't mind the whole "give more than you take" thing, but our system is worse than that.
When you see wealthy people living their lavish lifestyles --wagies pay for it. The best way to protest that is to drop out altogether.
>>
>>35428972
In my mom's case she just never settled with anybody else. I only feel pity for my father because he fell for the marriage meme twice in a row.
>>
Why does it matter that men are scared of having children?
I thought that women were the biologically important ones in that regards.
The male contribution can be as simple as a quick one-off fuck.

That's why society values women over men isn't it? Men are easily replaceable from a child-birthing perspective.
Hell, the guy can die in the middle of the pregnancy and it doesn't mean shit.

Surely the independent women can do it practically by themselves (as we are constantly reminded).

Oh, wait.
THATS why men's opinion matters. Women want men to underwrite them the bulk of the financial burden before they squeeze out a kid.
From that perspective the female contribution is actually smaller.
Nine months is a long time to carry a kid in your stomach, but eighteen years is a little longer to be held down by a significant financial liability. Particularly now that many courts will shake you down for even more dosh if the mother isn't happy with you.

If all women wanted was for men to get them pregnant, sperm would be cheaper than water by the litre.
But women want much, much more than to just have children.
>>
File: 1485957194137.png (185KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1485957194137.png
185KB, 480x361px
There's no logical reason to have kids, only emotional ones. Getting married is for literal retards and I don't want to bring another person into such a shit world to suffer as I have.
>>
>>35428792
That original feelerino
>>
File: 1484875791090.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1484875791090.png
8KB, 112x112px
Imagine all the despair and loneliness and suffering and shit you went through in your life. Every horrible, humiliating moment, and the complete lack of any sympathy or help you got for it because you were a man.

Now imagine you have a boy and you know he's going to have to go through the same thing.

Yeah, fuck, I don't want to bring anybody else in to this world.
>>
>>35429518
Also doesn't help that I am genetically inferior to my father in every way except height. He was a Chad. If I had a son I have to imagine he would turn out totally retarded... unless I reproduced with a woman with perfect genes and 0 drug habits.
>>
>>35426522

To you:
I think its perfectly rational to be afraid of girls having kids. The present world isn't like the world of the past. In the past it was a social taboo to cheat and have an affair. Now, women are more unfaithful than ever. They actively seek other partners be it through relationship websites or through their work, they condition relationships on being "open", are in favor of polyamory (as long as its in their favor) etc. All of this means that IF you marry and IF you have a kid then your chances of getting divorced is substantially high. When you divorce the woman takes more than half of everything including your house, you have to pay child support (which the woman will really use to her benefit), and you have to pay alimony.

To your kids:
Your kids are another story entirely. They could be born male and therefore they would have to experience the same loneliness that you had to experience as a child because they're not going to be attractive. I wouldn't voluntarily put an innocent person in my shoes as my life has been nothing but pain and misery. Another anon mentioned that they could be born with a genetic disease. This would cost thousands to take care of and in some states as a person providing child support, you're liable to pay that support for the entire life of the child if they're disabled.
>>
>>35426522
>be poor ugly NEET me
>even if I could get gf/wife she would likely be ugly
>said ugly girl would likely have been a massive slut before I met her since most girls are these days no matter what they look like

Society makes me laugh thinking I should actually want to have a kid with such a beast. Even if I could somehow get past all this I would then have to look at the little ugly shit and realize that I completely fucked over the poor little fuck in the genetics department as well as financially. Then to think the whore could still probably not be satisfied with me, divorce me, and then I have to pay alimony.

Fuck all that shit. Sounds like an even worst life than I have now.
>>
>>35429518

I would make sure my son was at least into sports from a young age. It won't automatically make you a chad, but making sure he stays fit, doesn't play video games, plays for the schools sports teams would give him an upper hand.
>>
>>35427665
originally Fuck off Milo
>>
>>35426522
government schools make faggots
>>
File: its_super_effective.jpg (28KB, 480x537px) Image search: [Google]
its_super_effective.jpg
28KB, 480x537px
>>35426624

Feminism has always been a Jewish scheme from the start meant to accomplish two things: destabilize the West by dividing and conquering the sexes and drive wages down by doubling the size of the labor pool
>>
File: 1489024560415.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489024560415.png
14KB, 646x720px
>>35426788
>tfw my grandmother had 6 kids
>tfw my mother had 3
>mfw i won't have any
>>
>>35426522
>rather fuck Chad in college than having a family
Women fuck Chad to get their genes. They want offspring no matter what they say.
Whoever says they want sex is lying, trying to equate them to men. Actually women don't have this drive to fuck, they can go for a long time without fucks. Sex doesn't even give them much pleasure, as their vaginas are devoid of nervous receptors compared to a dick.
>>
File: 1487232832763.jpg (245KB, 664x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487232832763.jpg
245KB, 664x800px
Yes, I'm so afraid of having kids that I'm never going to have sex
>>
>mother at my age already had two kids and was married for 5 years
>I'm a KHV

Women have life that easy.
>>
I wish I could get a free vasectomy. Not that I'll ever have sex. But just in case. If eugenics made a comeback I know I wouldn't pass the test.
>>
>>35426522
I have not left the house in 2 years
>>
>>35426522

Because in the current economy, a couple needs two full-time incomes in order to have enough money to live on.

The "fear" you're talking about is the fear of popping out kids and then not having enough money to properly take care of them because the economy is so shitty, with no relief in sight.

Are there people who don't know this?
>>
>>35430446
Wrong, just live with less, dont need a 60$ phone plan, raising kids is cheap, me and my wife are neets and can afford it
>>
>>35429946
>Sex doesn't even give them much pleasure, as their vaginas are devoid of nervous receptors compared to a dick.

> me: did you come?
> gf: no
> me: is there something we can do different to help?
> gf: the problem is that fucking isn't hitting my clit enough
> me: show me how you get off then
> gf: (shows me)
> me: god that's so fuckin' hot (penis squirts)
> we basically become wank buddies from then on
>>
I'm terrified of having kids. I want kids, but once you have kids with a woman she has her hooks in you forever, and can ruin you at any moment. Especially when the kids are young and she can just coach them to say things they don't understand.
>>
>>35426843

THIS. People see kids more as an investment than an actual living being.

People wonder, "Hm, I wonder if it'll all work out and the kid turns out pretty decent." but the breeders get upset when the kid wants to be a hikkineet for life.
>>
>>35430672
Oh, and I also don't want all my shit thrown out. I've seen the statistics on household purchases. Women make most of those decisions. Once your with her, your house goes from "100% my shit" to "85% her shit 15% my shit". Your shit no longer matters, only her shit. And I like my shit. I don't want my shit thrown out. I don't have a lot of shit. There's room for my shit and a hypothetical woman's shit. But I don't like the idea that she might come in and throw my shit out. My mom threw out or gave away a lot of my dad's shit and he's still mad about it. He had nice shit, like an old childhood collection of matchbox cars that were like new.
>>
>>35430755
>once your
Of course I notice a typo as soon as I hit "submit". *You're.
>>
>>35430529
> just live with less, dont need a 60$ phone plan
Fucking bullshit. It has nothing to do with $60 phone plans. There's a lot of couples who are financially struggling even after cutting out all the non-essentials. And no, telling them to just get a higher paying job isn't a solution. The good jobs just fucking aren't there. Sometimes working at Starbucks or whatever is the situation you find yourself in.
>>
>>35426522
>50% of marriages end up in divorce
this means there is at least a 50% chance that if you get married/have kids you will be fucked financially for a shit load of time, and be limited to see your children 2 days a week or even not at all. A man has to be really brave or really stupid to want to have children nowadays.
>>
>>35430832
Exactly. My dad didn't get fucked financially in the divorce, but he also didn't get to see us for two years because our mom was withholding us out of spite. I was 9 and my brother was 4. 2 years is a long time, and it's even longer when the kids are so young.
>>
>>35426584
>mfw my gf is a lawyer
>>
>>35427208
Then why say you don't want children because there are too many people? Just be honest and admit you're a disheartened, sulky edgelord.
>>
>>35430823
I have 2 kids and am a neet eat a dick
>>
>>35426522
Non-existance is better than a happy life
>>
I was never afraid of having kids because I was in love. It's pretty easy to get screwerd byt the system now, though. AS muc has I loved her I kind of feel safer now, being a single dad with our parents helping out. There's no chance now of losing half of everything or being cut off from my kids out of spite. Therew as a hearing to see if I'm still fit to raise them because I have brain damage but they diecided it's fine because I can still funciton.
>>
I think we have to be more specific here. Guys are not afraid of having kids, necessarily. They just want to make sure that the woman doesn't turn into a non-working slack-ass.

But, I'm sure if "having kids" means that the guy gets to stay at home and the wife works, the results of that question would be very different.
>>
On average they already got one. Why would I take responsibility for some other guys mistake?
>>
File: 1400983056323.jpg (63KB, 468x419px) Image search: [Google]
1400983056323.jpg
63KB, 468x419px
>>35428182

story of my life. pic related
>>
>>35426888
You know they are more whites on welfare than anybody else you are probably paying more welfare bucks to trail park meth heads and rural whites who haven't worked in 20 + years .

Affirmative action only helps those minorities who third rate colleges . They are enough qualified blacks to make it into top universities .
>>
>>35431863
sorry fampai, but most welfare recipients are black. But please, keep posting your race denial bullshit for all of us to see.
source: http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
>>
>>35426947

This is why I strongly , support abortion , some people are too shitty to be parents and should be encouraged to not reproduce .
>>
File: 1462915777319.jpg (26KB, 244x330px) Image search: [Google]
1462915777319.jpg
26KB, 244x330px
>tfw siblings all have kids so I don't have to worry about having kids of my own.
>>
>>35432210
I wish
My only brother is 100% gay
>>
File: 1483387054367.jpg (225KB, 1066x684px) Image search: [Google]
1483387054367.jpg
225KB, 1066x684px
>>35426678
100%

people don't have kids because it's no longer prudent to do so
>>
File: it_ends_now.gif (40KB, 255x249px) Image search: [Google]
it_ends_now.gif
40KB, 255x249px
>see dad get cucked to death by alimony and child support when I was a kid
>see the same thing happen to some of my friends' dads
>mom wonders why she doesn't have grandchildren and starts asking me when I will have kids
>tell her the deck is stacked against men and it's just too big of a risk
>"Oh anon that's paranoid, that sort of thing rarely happens"
>>
>>35431923

Do you have a more credible source .
>>
>>35432590
How is your father doing now ?
>>
>>35432590
Then tell her you fucker, confront her. And post results please
>>
>>35432867
Killed himself 3 years ago
>>
File: 1488882353917.png (341KB, 760x904px) Image search: [Google]
1488882353917.png
341KB, 760x904px
>>35426522
>Mfw my current girlfriend said that if I were to end up marrying a guy, she'd carry my children and leave her future husband if he wasn't okay with it

Literally what the fuck? I mean, it's good for me, but wow
>>
>>35432867

Died of a heart attack a few years ago. After they got divorced he had to live in a shithole apartment for the rest of his life. I was too young to really understand what was going on as a kid, plus he never acted like it bothered him when I got to see him. It eventually clicked though.

>>35432881

I bottle shit up until I explode, so when she nags me about grandkids to the breaking point I will go off on her.
>>
>>35426669
Heres a (you) fellow antinatal anon
>>
>>35427181
Underrated post. There are so many rules. Is it all worth the hassle?
>>
>>35426522
Women literally always pretend that their promiscuous past has nothing to do with the marriage problem. They think that deciding at 30 that they want to settle is perfectly fine. Whereas the reality is that no one wants some 30 year old bimbo with over a decade of emotional baggage attached to her.

So, naturally, they blame men for having standards and not wanting their old used up asses.
>>
>>35426678
It's less than 20% of men though. Waaaaaay less than that these days.
>>
>>35426776
>Isn't the world crowded enough as it is?
Not the Western world. People always make this mistake. Overpopulation is a problem in Asia and Africa. We have literally nothing to do with it.
>>
>>35426522

>still working towards getting my own house and being financially stable
>dont want to fork out cash for gf applicable activities e.g. dates etc
>dont want to get married, literally like more than half of them fail within years
>get fucked for half my cash
>have to take care of kids for 18 fucking years
>even if successful marriage, sex life dries up so you have to sleep next to some aging cunt who won't even give you a blowjob anymore
>aging cunt will also nag you constantly whilst browsing fb
>eventual chance of cheating on you and taking the house you paid for mostly
>courts support women so you get fucked for custody
>instead of getting married, just get /fit/ and bang girls in their young 20s because you're appealing to them as a mature 20-something whos got their life together

Why the fuck would you want a woman the same age or older than you lmao, used goods senpai.
>>
Why are people so disgusted by female promiscuity?
>>
File: 1488661037943.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1488661037943.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>>35426522
I want a wife or a gf and a child but no woman wants me
>>
>>35432985
Remember to post here when it happens
>>
>>35426522
Why play a game that is rigged against you?
>>
>>35426936
>reality of the situation
>/pol/ rant
Guess you're not entirely wrong.
>>
>Told you're worthless and expendible your entire life
>Told to praise and protect and pamper pussy your entire life
>Pussy gets every benefit you do but you still have to bow to them
>They get the kids
>They get the house
>They get the car
>As though that weren't enough, they get your fucking paycheck too
>You end up living in a shitty apartment despite having a high-paying career
>No love life, no love from your kids because your wife poisons their minds against you, no assets, no wealth, nothing
>You get nothing

>LMAO WHY DON'T YOUNG MEN WANT TO MARRY
Gee I fucking wonder
>>
>>35428678
Accurate post here. Women have largely forgotten that love is a lot of work. Long term relationships don't just work. There are no perfect matches. If you want a stable marriage and family then you have to work and sacrifice for it. Women are not being taught how to sacrifice, they're being taught that they should be handed everything on a silver platter.
>>
>>35433076

Because female promiscuity begets conflict and hostility amongst men.
>>
>>35429946
You know they have a clit, right? It has more nerve receptors than a dick.
>>
I see piggish Western women in places like Europe and the US, from London to Vegas, puking and falling on themselves. They confuse "empowerment" with the spectacle that men make of themselves. They associate heavy drinking and fucking everything that moves as being a feminist and wonder why they end up 45 year old hags with no family. Why would a man want that? We can keep our money, have our own places, not be brow beaten by some miserable loud mouthed bitch ad screaming, ungrateful, drugged up little monsters. I'd rather work, have my hobbies and fly off to a foreign country every year to bang 10's.
>>
>>35433076
Because it breaks love and romance and makes family life impossible.
>>
>>35433076
Indicative of future behavior. Being single or in a relationship are mutually exclusive decisions. They're substitute products essentially. Relationships are hard work and require effort. They aren't going to always be sunshine and happiness. When women have a long history of being slutty while they're single they will always remember that alternative to relationships. Things get hard in their relationship and they begin to think about single life. Makes it far easier for them to say "fuck it" and leave their boyfriend or husband. Or it makes it easier for them to justify cheating.

Promiscuity erodes your ability to have successful relationships in the future.
>>
>>35428813
>>35428792
>>35427881
>>35427208
>>35426933
>>35426864
>>35426669
>>35431278
>>35430698

Highlights of this thread, most of the rest are retards, simple as that
>>
Ever read a woman's singles profile? It's always "I want this...you better have this....I expect that...." etc. You'll get nothing from me.
>>
File: 1473739232820.jpg (64KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473739232820.jpg
64KB, 500x700px
>>35432590
That's the thing right? They have aren't even consciously aware of the damage they cause. They will never admit they fucked up. It just has to be our fault things aren't satisfactory for them because they're never satisfied. My mom is the same and she's fucking illiterate.

My dad has admitted to me that his biggest mistake in life was marrying her. He was a medical student and almost got his medical degree before the civil war which forced him to migrate to Europe. That's when he met her being abandoned by her thuggish brother and swooped in to take care of her with the catch being that they'd marry. Perfect happy ending right? Saved from almost being trafficked by a shitty family member, what else could you want?
The marriage went well first when they had my older brother and sister. A few years after I was born she wanted more things. At some point she decided to completely screw my dad over once her new friends explained her how the government works. She divorced him, took his most of his resources which he was going to use for getting the medical degree. He was literally working for the benefit for us all but she just couldn't hold it in. She's never had that much power, that iron grip before she arrived in this country.

I can't even imagine standing in my fathers feet. From a promising career to being a slave for a drooling, illiterate power hungry retard. Once you give weak women power, they'll do everything for their own benefit and drag everyone down.
>>
life is only good for people with exceptionally good genes or born wealthy and even then, they're still going to die painfully one day
>>
>fuck off we're full

Basically
>>
File: tmp_32200-sombrerazo1576075721.jpg (59KB, 468x305px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32200-sombrerazo1576075721.jpg
59KB, 468x305px
>grand-aunt (if that is a thing, my grandmother's sister to be exact) had 17 children
>>
I would like to have kids but I really don't want to fuck their lives up and I need a gf first desu.
>>
>>35433771
Yeah but it's not people like you having kids. It's Mumbu Bobassa in Nigeria having 20 children and then they all take a dingy to your country and say they're refugees. I guess you can say that's not a future you want your children to live in but that seems defeatist.
>>
divorce is stressful and expensive enough as it is without kids
>>
>>35432985

i want to kill a feminist now
>>
>>35426522
Modern women are all sluts that's why
>>
>>35426522
Program men from birth to not want kids, wonder why they don't wants kids. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, reeeeealllly makes yah think
>>
>>35426933
Overpopulation doesn't exist so long as the sun is shining space is where people are supposed to live in the future
>>
>not being with a busted whore who already has 1+ negro kids
Totally a major social problem senpai
how will civilization ever recover from the lack of black people?
>>
>>35426788
>mfw my grandma had 12 kids
>>
>>35426522
I'd love to find a breeder gf to marry and produce offspring with. I'm just a bit of a cringey autist and a workaholic though so girls don't give me the time of day.
>>
>>35426522

I'm a bit older than millennials, being in my 40's. And I've dreamed of having a larger family for the past two decades, maybe 3-4 children. I very much want to settle down and raise a family. Unfortunately, it's taken me this long climb up the career ladder to the point where women are truly interested in dating me, and where I have a stable income that can support a family properly.

When I was younger and perpetually noGF, people used to tell me I'd be a catch someday. And finally at last it has come true, I'm meeting a lot of women who also want a family, and who are attracted to me. Sounds like it works out perfectly, except for one small problem.

The women in my dating pool are in their 30's now. Some of them want children desperately, but if I marry one of them I'll have to give up my dream.
>>
>>35430755
Hey I know how that is. I'm watching it happen to my dad right now. The living room used to have a mix of his stuff/her stuff/decor, and now it's all packed up in his room. Then my stepmom complains about how his room is a mess and he needs to get rid of stuff.

It's fucked up man.
>>
>>35432975
>she'd carry my children and leave her future husband if he wasn't okay with it
Hey Normie. If she's crazy enough to think she'd do something like that for you, she's also crazy enough to give you AIDS and then blame you for getting it.
>>
>>35426584
my mom is a lawyer :x
>>
These bewildered buzzfeed-tier articles are always really funny to me. Like anyone wants to have fucking children in an economy that's going down the shitter, refugees fleeing a warzone where there are things happening that would look gruesome to a torturer from the medieval era, a natural environment that is being fucking devastated by human activity and that will hit critical mass within 50 years either from ecosystem destruction, ozone destruction, sea level rising, acidification of oceans, or depletion of natural resources, not to mention political corruption at an unprecedented scale that's actually being ENCOURAGED because people are so fucking disenchanted with their shitty middle-class lives, incredible income inequality that's only going to get worse as people continue to ignore the real problems (hint: global capitalism), and to top it all off, a massive library of distraction in the form of social media, video games, porn, and shitty movies.

The world is burning rapidly. No more children need to be born to watch this shit.
>>
>>35436098
>incredible income inequality that's only going to get worse as people continue to ignore the real problems (hint: global capitalism)
What is the solution then?

>inb4 socialism
>>
>>35436134
this is no solution man, that's the punchline

you're fucked, there is no escape
>>
>>35436134
Socialism is a radical way of saying that people need to be made aware of their collective social identity. Western consumers are driven by self-interest, and this attitude is manifest at the top of the ladder in the practices of multinational corporations. You want to know what happens when a society becomes relentlessly self-interested, you can look at the direct consequences in places like Foxconn or any other factory in China, or you can look at the indirect consequences in places like Syria. It's all a consequence of the same thing. Ruthless pursuit of success at the cost of the community.
>>
>>35436134
Prevent the global population from increasing. Genocide all Africans. Automate the entire continent to produce food and energy for the rest of the world.
>>
>>35433076
>Why are people so disgusted by female promiscuty?

evolution
>>
>>35437038
According to Sex at Dawn, we are evolved to be cucks tho
>>
>>35432590
Well, women have pragmatic minds, they are able to use ridiculous mind gymnastic to convince herself that decision she made for herself were in fact not for her but for family/kids etc, it helps her sleep at night.
>>
File: 1483690675174.png (214KB, 472x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483690675174.png
214KB, 472x357px
>>35426522
Men are afraid because when it comes to relationships everything has been stripped away from them. As women have gained more rights they have become the primary cheaters in relationships and psychologically this bothers them much less than men. And whenever men finally find out that they're being cheated on and want a divorce courts unanimously favor women, in many cases these days even prenups are thrown out and the man ends up in the best case paying the woman as she's banging other men until his children are grown and in the worst case paying her for the rest of his life for some sort of imaginary entitlement. The simple fact is that in modern society relationships have become far too high risk and it's no wonder that ever study these days finds that the more educated and higher income someone is the less likely they are too breed. We are running a dead end generation at this point for humanity to carry on at it's current rate we'll have to hope nonwhites stay uneducated and keep mindlessly procreating without thought of the consequences as they are now or that islam spreads far enough to restore the natural order.
>>
>>35429771
It's the most wildly successful plan I've ever seen.
>>
>Why are men afraid of committing to someone who could rip it all always in an instant and cause them indefinite debt?

No idea!
>>
File: 1447922196733.jpg (509KB, 780x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1447922196733.jpg
509KB, 780x1901px
>>35427003
They should.
>Have a happy family for 21 years
>Father is just a proper man
>Brings home 100% of the income, raises us proper, etc
>Still gets cucked after all those years of marriage
>Pays alimony while my mom is with some other cunt
He's already paid 150k in the divorce by splitting assets (essentially 100% his) and she's torn our family apart completely.
You can't trust woman man, no matter how ideal of a man you are. The only good thing they can give you is children. He has told me many times if it wasn't for me and my brother he'd probably off himself.
So having sons probably is THAT nice of a thing in life.
>>
File: ForYou.png (328KB, 666x802px) Image search: [Google]
ForYou.png
328KB, 666x802px
I've hated kids since I was a kid
>>
>having a kid without being in a stable situation
>having a kid when family court is extremely biased against men
>having a kid when the women can fuck you over anytime you want
>having a kid when your average women wants more respect than a man in the workplace only to unironicaly give up all "progressive" values when it comes to a child and expects compensation for being a mum

You have to either:

>be prepscribed to deep family values
>live off government funding
>be an idiot
>can easily afford a girl fucking you over

if you want to have a child

Also why would i want a kid to grow up in a generation where the rate of welfare babies have never been higher.
>>
>>35438143
>can easily afford a girl fucking you over
Impossible, JUST look at Brendan Fraser
>>
>>35438486
Countless men. Look at Tom Cruise, his ex wife stole literally hundreds of millions of dollars, oh my fucking God

Mel Gibson too, fuck this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrZFK985ZEA
>>
>>35438143
>>35438486
Yeah how much you can 'afford', determines directly how much they take.
Woman ain't taking 50k a month from John Doe, but for Branden Fraiser? That's his real alimony pay.
>>
>>35438549
Women are literally scum, fuck life
>>
File: angry-002.jpg (294KB, 1123x749px) Image search: [Google]
angry-002.jpg
294KB, 1123x749px
Afraid? No, men are not afraid. Men understand that getting married in 2017 is like giving a loaded gun to a thug and asking him not to rob you. I've seen what divorce does to men when I was a kid. I was 6 when it happened. At first, I sided with my mother and blamed my dad for everything but as I grew I started to realise that she was in the wrong there. My dad has always kept things tidy in his apartment. He taught me everything about grooming. He taught me how to use a fire extinguisher. He taught me how to shoot a gun. However, he had one problem. He was an alcoholic. He rarely got drunk before the divorce but it all all chenged afterwards. I had to watch my father as he slowly descended into madness. This why I don't want to get married.
>>
>>35426788
My gma had 6 kids, my mom had 6 kids, all my siblings have 3 or 4 kids. I'm the youngest(25) and a khhv
>>
>>35438143
My fiance and I are going to make welfare babies. We're both students and the government will pay us an extra 2000 a month to have kids. We both want lots of kids so we're going to start young. Thanks for supporting us anon. I'll have an extra kid just for you.
>>
>>35439812
Not every pony grows up to be a Pegasus
>>
>>35429858
Yeah dude, you should at least have one and a half.
>>
>>35439812
Not every nigger grows up to be a president
>>
I'd commit suicide sooner than have kids
>>
I'm on /r9k/, I know for God's sake that I don't have the responsibility to be a Dad. I would fuck up my child's life so hard that it honestly frightens me just to think about it.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.