[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you haven't masturbated to a real woman in 4 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1489133802825.jpg (254KB, 1223x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1489133802825.jpg
254KB, 1223x1521px
>tfw you haven't masturbated to a real woman in 4 years
Does this mean I'm mentally ill?
>>
>>35426406
>tfw I masturbated to 3D less than a handful of times in my life

I started masturbating after I found r34 threads on 4chan

I've literally been into 2D my whole life
>>
>>35426406
>Does, this mean I'm mentally ill?
nope it means you are strong independent robot who don't need no roastie
>>
No, it means you're the purity to which I aspire.

I'm been trying to accomplish the same thing for years, but every few weeks I become weak, start fantasizing about the infinitesimal possibility that my fantasies could become reality, and then fap to the closest 3D thing I can find to my 2D ideals.

It is my greatest shame.

Ok, no it's not, but I really wanted to say that line
>>
No anime girls are perfect so of course you'd stop liking roasties.
>>
My mom thought I was gay because I was reclusive and secretive, I caught her snooping through my computer but I only have lewd anime girls on my PC and zero 3DPD so now she thinks I'm straight but just mentally ill. Not sure if that's better.
>>
>>35426453
>kinda the same
Sometimes I'll fap to 3D, but thinking about it afterward me leaves me with disgust.
2D doesn't do that. It's pure, beautiful, and its existence is almost cruel in a world I can't protect it from.
>>
I'm at about six years and feeling good

If it's a mental illness I don't wanna be cured
>>
File: 1482169718392.jpg (354KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
1482169718392.jpg
354KB, 770x770px
No brother, you have ascended.

Welcome.
>>
>>35427676
>If it's a mental illness I don't wanna be cured
this
I honestly think anyone who likes 3D must have a mental illness
>>
>>35426406
No, it means you're sane.
I mean, look around you. The only thing on the average robot's ming is getting laid, and they act like they're going to kill themselves just over not getting some pussy. On top of being pathetic, they have to actually deal with 3D women, which I imagine is awful.
I really don't get why everyone is so thirsty and desperate on this board, when I'm aroused I just beat it to anime and everything is right in the world again.
>>
You're a robot. Makes you mentally ill anyway.
>>
>>35426406
I keep seeing this semen demon posted.

sauce?
>>
>>35429127
One Room. Cute and mildly sexy short-form anime. Wish it was lewder
>>
3D is the insane choice given what a contemporary women is like
>>
>>35426406
either that, or real women are just shit. Or both.
Probably both.
>>
>>35429127

Doesn't semen demon refer only to 3d?

>>35426445
>I've literally been into 2D my whole life

If this is what the new generation is like, there may yet be some hope for the world.
I can't wait to see what the world will look like with your kind at the helm in a few decades. I think this might be something not yet witnessed before in history: a whole generation raised on an attraction to fantasy women rather than real ones.
When has something like 2d girls ever existed on a mass scale in the world before?

>>35426453
I've been trying to get off 3d conclusively for a while now. I'm close, but I have my rare moments of weakness at times as well.

>>35426406
It means you're free.

>>35427637
2D is the Platonic Form of 3D after all.

>>35428960
"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - J. Krishnamurti -
>>
File: 1463010525232.jpg (63KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463010525232.jpg
63KB, 678x960px
>>35429338
>2D is the Platonic Form of 3D after all.
this
>>
>>35426406
Source PLS fampai onegai shimasu desuyo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.