[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got out of the NEET life, anons Just got my own apartment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: comfylife.png (40KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
comfylife.png
40KB, 362x362px
Just got out of the NEET life, anons
Just got my own apartment and even though I am wageslaving it feels good to wake up whenever the fuck you want and do whatever the fuck you want when you want. Can play vidya as long as I want, can fap at any time of the day, can bring anyone in here without having to listen to someone bitch about it

NEET life is not fun anymore, why don't you NEET/Robots don't do the same?
>>
>>35425971
I am a NEET and get up when I want, do what I want, play vidya as long as I want, jerk off whenever I want etc etc

Why?

Because I'm an adult and can make my own choices.
>>
>>35425999
The greatest thing about being an adult is you never have to do anything, although following this logic is ultimately retarded.
>>
>>35426104
Interesting strawman
>>
I don't get it

How can you wake up & fap whenever you want if you're a wagecuck?

Isn't the point of wageslavery to be on time and not be jacking off constantly?
>>
>>35426131
You're still making a choice but it will be against your best interests, its up to you to make the right ones, even though you technically don't have to. No one owes/expects anything of you.
>>
>>35426178
I don't understand what you're trying to imply here. That being a NEET is somehow the wrong choice as opposed to being a wageslave?

If so anon this isn't a matter of moral rights and wrongs; that is an opinion.
>>
>>35426222
I know I wasnt making a moral argument, I was trying to exclude that, its sort of hard to make the argument when your only option is to fall in line.
>>
>>35426222
in my case at least
>>
File: 1433913545217.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1433913545217.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>I can wake up whenever I want! It just so happens that I want to wake up at 7:00am every weekday
>>
>>35425971
NEET + living at home
NEET + living on your own
Employed + living at home
Employed + living on your own

I have spent at least one contiguous year in all of the above four scenarios

I can confidently state that NEET + living on your own is the best situation I've ever been in

Regards,
Justin
>>
File: reallynigger.jpg (30KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
reallynigger.jpg
30KB, 239x207px
>>35426135
Nigger pls
You're acting like if I'm working the entire day. Wagecucking means I have a part time job at some fast food restaurant or at retail for no more than 5 hours
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.