[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly don't believe any girl here that says she can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5537.jpg (126KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5537.jpg
126KB, 640x853px
I honestly don't believe any girl here that says she can't get a boyfriend. It's not hard you know?
I literally followed some dude on Tumblr and told him I like video games and anime and after 3 days he became my boyfriend, he doesn't even know what I look like. So what exactly is your excuse?
>>
File: 1460175099666.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460175099666.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>35425955
>girl
*girl (male)
>>
It's easy for girls to get a boyfriend. But it's not always easy to get a Chad. Most girls are holding out for a Chad, even the 4/10 geeky girls.
>>
>>35425955
w2c this outfit I can't wear for anyone
>>
>>35425955
I refuse to believe any of you can't get a girlfriend. I spent every waking moment in my house since the age of 16 before going to college and 20. Within 6 months got a girlfriend and I'm now 23 and still together. I ain't even a chad and I can pull it of.
>>
>>35425986
This is why these girls need to lower their expectations. I dated a chad 2 years ago and the fucker cheated on me. Not worth it.
>>
>>35425993

The "how" part would be pretty nice.

A lot of men struggle with finding a partner.
>>
It's not that easy to get a boyfriend who will stick around, hang out with you, be friends with your friends, and stuff. Its rlly rlly easy to get casual sex.

I slept with more than a dozen people from the internet the year I turned 18 because I could... including from /d/
>>
>>35426039
It actually is easy you just have shitty taste in people.
>>
>>35425993

It's tough when you're plagued by constant feelings of inadequacy.

>>35425585
>>
no females in KY
>>
>>35426011

That's the catch 22 of Chads. They're ultra-confident with women compared to autistic robots and beta males, but their confidence means they're 90% more likely to cheat and get side chicks.
>>
>>35426039
>it's not easy to get a good boyfriend
>I think I'll make it harder to get one by becoming a whore
Absolutely flawless.
>>
>>35426120
Wishful thinking from a bitter virgin. There is no reason to believe robots would be any more faithful than Chads.
>>
That's not a boyfriend in my opinion. I could get an online orbiter but.. Irl? My ugliness and sperging is enough to repel everyone. Even worse with similarly awkward or ugly guys. We just couldn't approach each other and be comfortable.

Male or female, real relationships are hard to find if you're fucked socially and mentally. Best a girl can get is a dude who would use them for sex but wouldn't ever think about dating you. How is that desirable
>>
File: filter_pill.png (246KB, 274x405px) Image search: [Google]
filter_pill.png
246KB, 274x405px
>>35426670
>They're ultra-confident with women compared to autistic robots and beta males
> but their confidence means they're 90% more likely to cheat and get side chicks.
>no reason to believe robots would be any more faithful than Chads.

NANI!?!?!?!?
>>
Well in our age group I think 18-25, there are half a million more men than women.

Seems kind of obvious that a big chunk of young men will just be perpetually single until plenty of others die or get dumped/divorced.

Women get their pick and men just have to wait and then accept sloppy seconds or you get nothing at all.
>>
>>35426800
You are confusing your projections with facts. What evidence do you have to support your claims?
>>
>>35426875
That's some wild speculation. Source?
>>
My excuse? I have fucking standards. I'm not gonna edate a random tumblr sjw fag.
>>
>>35426892
US census statistics, I would grab it but I have to go. Look up an age/sex table.
>>
>>35426875
Only the bottom 1% of men have to accept that.
>>
>>35425993
>fat
>ugly
>boring
>lazy
>brown
>suffer from kleinefelters
>not really smart
basically i'm too hedonistic to even try
>>
>>35426039 Are you female or male? And why some people go all-in with casual sex after turning 18? Theres a difference or something about have slept with 50 people before 20?
>>
File: 1486820872357.jpg (30KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
1486820872357.jpg
30KB, 300x390px
Duh?

OriginalComment.post
>>
>>35426878
Oh I have no evidence, I'm not even the guy who you replied to. I just noticed that you put his explanation down as "wishful thinking from a bitter virgin" without asking for evidence.

>It is only recently in the west that raising kid's didn't come with the significant risk of the mothers death in childbirth (1).
>Men can potentially mate far faster with less resources invested than a female could (9 months of pregnancy as opposed to just passing on some spunk).
>The human male to female birth ratio is 1.07 (2), they just live shorter life's naturally and/or due to violence.
>How females rate males on okcupid compared to how males rate females. (3)

These factors influence male and female reproductive strategies to differ between humans.
Females tend to either mate for resources or mate for quality in a dude. Men tend to mate with whatever they have available, but put more empathise on seeking physically attractive women. When the resources required to live become so easy for a woman that she could mate with whoever she wants, beta males won't have any leverage to get her to mate with them instead of chad.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1633559/ (1)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio (2)
https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e#.5sv3cak7s (3)
>>
>>35425955
same as robots not wanting to talk to that ugly tumblrina, they don't want literally any boyfriend
>>
>>35425955
>make female profile on mmo because I like pretty girls (inb4 gender dysphoria)
>don't even try to pretend I'm a girl irl, just talk and play
>in 4 hours I've gotten more than 10 invites and "hey you're new right? wanna learn to play with me :)"
>>
>>35426931
(7/107) * 100 = 6.5% of men who will be out of a relationship. Men are playing musical chairs with their chances to mate. No matter how hard they all try not everyone is going to be able to make it, there's always going to be a man willing to take your place.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.