[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to have food delivered to my house >don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1485713768326.png (907KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1485713768326.png
907KB, 900x896px
>want to have food delivered to my house
>don't want to interact with the delivery man
>>
>>35425804
Sometimes you just gotta do it!
>>
I do UberEATS because you're supposed to meet them on the street. I hate delivery people coming to my actual door. UberEATS literally the food just comes through the window and that's it.
>>
>pay with credit card
>under "any special instructions?" Write "knock twice and leave food at door

I've done this hundreds of times and they always comply. They're just as happy to not have to interact with you.
>>
>>35425847
I don't want to be known as "that person" by the people who work at the restaurant
>>
>>35425847
How do you tip them?

t. American
>>
>>35425873
Why would you tip someone who is merely doing their job?
>>
>>35425873
You can pre-tip, I've left $3 in an envelope taped to the door labeled "pizza guy" as well.

>>35425861
I got called once when they asked if I really wanted that done and I said yes, in case I don't make it home from work in time to catch the delivery guy.
>>
File: 1467706083181.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1467706083181.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
>>35425904
>I got called once when they asked if I really wanted that done
that's even scarier than meeting the delivery man
>>
>>35425904
That's cool. Just seems like it's so fast to just take the food from the guy. I know it's scary. I'm super nervous about it but when I used to smoke weed I really couldn't do deliveries.
>>
File: 1487626258845.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487626258845.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>35425917
>tfw I came out to get my food once and the delivery dude was still sitting his car staring at my door waiting to get a glimpse of me
>I was shirtless with my moobies flying everywhere and made eye contact

Needless to say I never ordered from them again.

>>35425927
Idk, the interaction always seems to last forever and they always try to peak inside. The pen never works, etc etc.
>>
>>35425987
>going out shirtless even if it's for just a second

Your mistake bruh
>>
>>35425987
>The pen never works
What pen? Do they make you sign for pizza deliveries? I have never had that to happen to me. They just give me the food and that's that. Sometimes I tip the guy if he's white.
>>
>pizza delivery guy appears
>hands me pizza
>"that'll be $25 plus tip"
>"y-you too"
>give him the pizza back and close the door

How badly did I fuck up?
>>
File: magic.png (32KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
magic.png
32KB, 300x250px
>order pizza
>girl delivers it
>>
>>35425804
My parents are lvl 99 robots

They get food delivered by truck to avoid shopping

They just tape a check to the door with clear instructions to just drop the food off
>>
>>35427582
you can't be a "parent" and a be a robot.
>>
File: 1488611431503.jpg (36KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1488611431503.jpg
36KB, 400x396px
>go to the supermarket at 9am
>they didn't even turn the self checkouts on yet
>tfw having to carefully choose items that i wont be judged for by the cashier
>>
are there driverless car delivery services in first world countries yet?
>>
>order Dominos
>I ask for them to leave at door
>They knock, knock, knock.
>Car drives off so I check to find they didn't leave it
>They try calling again and again but I ignore it

tfw no pizza
>>
pizza restaurants (even franchises like dominos) are usually very poorly run, usually by dishonest immigrants.
they need to read the special instructions or else the order is incomplete, they really have no business ethic.
>>
>>35428537
Eventually you guys will find an autistic retard maybe even worse than yourself to pair with and you'll give your kids the worst hellish most unsuccessful life imaginable
>>
>>35429951
Nah. I'm over 30.
>>
>>35425804
why not hire a internet operated courier shop to get your food, that service is available even in any 3rd world country
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.