[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R8 her r9k Here's the story behind this beauty I found her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Snapchat-2131783066.jpg (194KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2131783066.jpg
194KB, 600x1024px
R8 her r9k
Here's the story behind this beauty
I found her on the city bus one day and started chatting w her
At first she seemed like a total sjw cucklord, but the longer i talked to her the better she got. I'm honestly hoping she doesn't see this, but she took this on my phone this morning. She's a regular on r9k, so there's a high possibility she might lel
Anyways
R8 or bash her i wanna know your opinions
Is she practice gf material? Somehow she's still single kek
>>
what's up with her chin?
>>
File: Snapchat-1784807878.jpg (170KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1784807878.jpg
170KB, 600x1024px
Here's another of her, she's like an 8 at least lel
>>
>>35425701
She's got a real chubby face lel
>>
>>35425644
>>35425731
>>35425762
>kek lel lel
you're a baka in love anon
she's cute and a good choice, don't fuck it up tho, remember:
a girlfriend is first and foremost a friend.
if you want to keep your girlfriend, you gotta keep the friendship.
Relationships aren't hard, people just have false expecations of them, themselves and what to do
>>
>>35425762
>lel
Anyway, why does it matter? we both know you are going to fuck this one up, you probably already did lmao

>she's a regular here
>posts her face and story
>expecting her not to read it and think you're extremely pathetic

LMAOing @ ur life
>>
>>35426194
he's very insecure and just wants others to tell him how good he has it, he's basically bragging with this girl, but also slightly unsure if he really has as good of a catch as he thinks he did, that's why he asks /r9k/ for confirmation.

desu to me that's pretty cute even tho asking if he rly did a good catch is a pretty eh thing to do but it just shows how fucked he already is that he thinks /r9k/s opinion is relevant

pls take care of little anon, he really needs someone to watch out for him
>>
>>35425731
lmfao thats a cute boy for sure.
>>
>>35425731
Oooh I'd like to see that feminine penis of hers
>>
File: 817.jpg (49KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
817.jpg
49KB, 600x578px
>>35426276
I will anon, he's still very young but I think I can do it
>>
what the hell andrew
why
>>
ARE YOU THE GOURAL
>>
>>35426983
yea, and he isnt texting back
>>
She'll let you love her till she's confident enough to let Chad fuck her while he's drunk
>>
I mean what did you expect befriending an /rk9/
>>
>kek
>lel

shut the fuck up
>>
Heaps hectic brah
>>
>>35427015
Are you mad at me
Like legitimately
>>
>>35425731
i'd suck her dick tbqhwyf
>>
He's cucking himself because his autism is preventing him from dealing with this like a person. Give him time anon
>>
>>35425644
>tfw liked some Jewish girls
>tfw some jewish girls acted the exact same way

Is she Jewish anon? She strikes me as the kind of girl that is actually a Jew

I dunno much about her but she seems cute...
>>
>>35425644
>I found her on the city bus one day and started chatting w her

Can these fucking normans seriously leave this board? What the fuck so they get out of it
>>
>>35427893
She's not a jew, but she's part native i believe lel
She wasn't even mad at me for posting this
She thought it was funny
>>
>>35427949
>Lel, lel, lel, lel, kek, kek, kek, lel, kek
Fuck off
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.