[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't cook for shit >only like some junk food >junk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 6.gif (912KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
6.gif
912KB, 640x360px
>can't cook for shit
>only like some junk food
>junk food is fucking expensive in my country
>all food is too damn expensive in my country
i seriously hope this damn food cartel would die already
>>
>>35423919
nigger buy some fucking potatoes and learn how to fry them
1$ a kilo
>>
>>35423919
why hamburgers need to be so fucking expensive?
>>
>>35423936
>can't cook for shit
also i live in finland, the food cartel here is way worse.
one hamburger is 5yuros
>>
>>35423919
i have only 100yuros left and nothing coming before next month, it is truly a curse to be a manchild.
>>
>>35423919

>can't cook for shit

Cooks aren't born, Anon. Someone out there (me) believes in you. Start by making chicken broth and eating the meat with boiled rice. Work up from that. And if you don't have the balls to drop your sodium glutamate/fried fat addiction, you don't deserve to bitch.

Another recommendation, cooking won't seem scary if you cook for a week ahead. Just fridge (dont freeze) the chicken'n'rice, then, when you want a piece, pour some broth in a steel bowl, put some chicken and rice in and reheat on a stovetop.
>>
>>35423960
oh boy it sure is hard dipping some fucking sliced potatoes in hot oil
a burger's 5 bucks because there's an obscene mark up on pre-cooked food, buy some bread, meat, vegetables and make twice as much for the same price.
>>
>>35424034
>just be yourself bruh :DDDDDDDDDD
i can't cook anything, I CAN'T COOK ANYTHING. fast food is my only option but it is way too expensive. i hope i could go on intravenous feeding
>>
>>35424097
What a fucking faggot. Stop comparing cooking to chadism. I am a virgin.

Boiling rice is literally pour 2 cups water, boil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 cup rice, then turn down and WAIT 15 min. Optional: add 1/4 of a brick of butter to the finished product and wait till it melts, mix. Are you retarded OP? Is this sequence of actions too hard to follow? If it is, or you're too lazy to GET YOUR ASS UP OFF YOUR FUCKING CHAIR to literally eat, you deserve to die. In pain, ofc, because death by poverty and starvation is sure an unpleasant one.

I sure do hope you're still around to read this.
>>
You know you have the combined knowledge of the entire human race at your fingertips right?

Search youtube for "how to fry and egg" and start there

Then learn how to make scrambled eggs

Then an omelette.

I'm a total sperg and I can make fantastic scrambled eggs and just learned how to cook pasta and made an amazing macaroni cheese and it was easy as fucking all hell.
>>
>>35424097
I hope you fucking starve to death useless piece of crap
>>
>>35423919
You could, you know, learn how to cook? I'm fucking garbage at almost everything, but spending a decade alone has taught me how to cook like a fucking chef. It's not hard, just google some recipes figure out what you like and change the recipes to better suit your tastes. It's not rocket science.
>>
Learn to cook you fucking cunt
You're already in te internet, get off here and go learn how to fucking cook you absolute worthless waste of life
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.