[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are my parents retarded? My whole life we've been poor like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2928.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.png
16KB, 400x400px
Are my parents retarded? My whole life we've been poor like repossessed cars no good starving with no Christmas poor. My dad randomly decides to be a redneck and buys a truck for 50 grand. He literally only drives to work and nothing else and the inside of it literally has no features. We went from only having to go a week without food to now about 2-4 weeks without at a time. Oh and they never bought me a car like not even attempted to buy a 500 dollar one

I think I caught it because I'm 24 I can't move out or do anything I lose everything I own simply just by having everything fall out of my pockets. I have no friends and 0 cash and everything I try gets ruined so bad I just end up quitting and lying in bed.
>>
Despite your own situation (which is bad) and your fault.

Yes your dad is a moron. Poor people stay poor because of bad choices. Myself included. I earn X amount but hate my job so much that I spend X amount to keep me going
>>
>>35423428
No nothing is my fault. Everywhere I go I suck and I'm stupid. I tried my dick off at a fast food job and got fired for being slow. I got a job at a grocery store and I kept misplacing shit and getting confused and being slow so they fired me. Every time I leave the house I lose shit and I have to spend hours retracing my steps and invading my friends shit to look for it.
>>
It's probably time for some financial self-defense on your part. Open your own bank account, do not tell them about it. Learn about personal finance and get into it. This is one of the few areas of life that is not optional and ignorance will fuck you hard and it'll get worse as time goes on.

You're still really young, though, and have a lot of time to learn and do.
>>
>>35423491
I can't save money I'm a retarded drug addict. I don't really drink or do drugs but I smoke just a small amount of weed and it's enough for me to be poor forever.

I don't even do it to get high I use to silence the voices to sleep, for my chronic stomach problems and pains, and it's the only thing that makes me the loneliness hit less.
>>
Yeah I worked in fast food and now a grocery store and I get complaints about being slow. I just kept at it. Now im average
>>
>>35423576
You don't lose everything you touch and have half your brain crippled from depression beatings and lack of nutrition
>>
If you keep running from your problems, you're never going to adapt
>>
>>35423323
>4 weeks without food

You would be dead in two and a half.
>>
>>35423465
You probably have this problem because you don't get enough nutrients for your brain to work normal. you are starved as fk. I hope you find some luck when you lose some again
>>
>>35423688
I kind of want to be homeless and start a new life
>>
>>35423781
that is a solution too, anything is a solution but stagnation
>>
>>35423323
Poverty is a bitch OP. I'm much older than you and have a bit more money, but still struggle to get by. It can be difficult to plan for things when you're chronically stressed out because of money.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.