[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with women on Tinder? 90% of them look like models,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: index.png (5KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 261x193px
What's up with women on Tinder? 90% of them look like models, they either have their own business or some really well paying job at 25, they've traveled the world and at the same time seem like they're real easy to talk to and genuinely interesting and down to earth.. it's kinda depressing. I just want a chubby redhead qt to cuddle with.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-10-14-50-00.png (1MB, 1028x916px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-10-14-50-00.png
1MB, 1028x916px
Those are the last 4 recommendations. How is a 7/10 robot supposed to ever talk to any of them?
>>
Because they're bots you idiot
>>
>>35423198

Power of makeup, I guess.
>>
>>35423752
bots... doing what?

>>35423769
well sure, but i rarely see women this hot in the streets.. i thought tinder was for unattractive people like me just trying to get laid
>>
>>35423853
Because it's all fake. Make-up, angles, filters. Embellishing every minute detail about their lives. Pretending to have a successful business because they sold something on eBay once, pretending they're worldly and cultured because they leave their country once a year, etc
>>
>>35423889
b-but why? chad will fuck them whether they post a semi nude pic with no text or an intricate bio including glamour shots of 5+ years of 'living life to the fullest' ... is it just so they don't feel like cheap whores?
>>
>>35423853

>bots

They send you a message, then they tell you they're horny and about to strip on webcam and then you go and you pay for a membership then get scammed out of money

OR

They say they need to know you're not a serial killer or underage& so they send you to a website where you get checked by giving your credit card info only.to be scammed
>>
>>35423959
Every woman can get pumped and dumped by Chad. Their goal is to get LTR'd by the highest value man they can get, not to get fucked by a random guy who cares nothing about them.
>>
>>35424030
>highest value man
>tinder

good luck i guess
>>
>>35424054

>Implying ultra chads dont use tinder

Online dating is rampant part of society.
>>
a massive amount of the women on tinder are bots, as others have mentioned.

the thing is that bots aren't just there to scam lonely men (though many are). there are a LOT of bots that exist just to add "depth" to the pool of potential women on tinder. it's basically a method of inflating the number of women you can theoretically swipe through--non-paying users will blow through their swipe limit faster and you get the added belief that there are a TON of women out there on this thing, which encourages you to keep using it.

these bots won't necessarily chat with you or even match with you, they're just there to complete the illusion

this sort of thing happens on lots of online dating/hookup services
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.