/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I just realized that I will be homeless if my parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
56KB, 900x900px
>tfw I just realized that I will be homeless if my parents die. Both are 60.
>>
>>35423134
How's that wagecuck posting going for you though?
>>
Aren't you going to inherit money?
>>
>>35423146
It's another sockpuppet thread. OP is a wagecuck pretending to be a NEET
>>
>>35423146
Nah, I never worked in my life. I'm a NEET for straight 6 years now.
>>
>>35423166
How do you figure?

I mean either way he should kill himself, but jw
>>
>>35423204
Wagecucks are easily btfo and the only way they have left to discredit NEETs are to pretend to be one and make a thread about exagerrated consequences. Unlike wagecucks, NEETs figured stuff out and had plans instead of just devoting themselves to one. Wagecucks have a tendency to exaggerate everything to the 10th degree, like how many of them say they get paid $100k/yr just to sit and shitpost on 4chan? One here and there, fine but not when the majority say the same shit. Besides, if a person was paid that much but only did minimal work, it would make business sense to either lower the worker's hours or to even get rid of the position.

That is, the wagecuck claims make zero logical sense. Thus, they sockpuppet.
>>
>>35423145
>>35423166
>>35423298
Lmao, NEET mad cuz momma isn't going to leave him anything worth a shit
>>
>>35423134
Read their final will, you'll either inherit dough or the house. Or if you're a total looser, nothing.
>>
>>35423338
kill yourself you dumbass bitch normie fuck
>>
>>35423338
My parents are already pass when they died in a car accident 3 years ago and I live on NEETbux plus the house.
>>
>>35423361
>"...and all our belongings shall be inherited by charitable groups."

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
So, what's the plan then, meng?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.