[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you try for a month to get her back >message her once

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>tfw you try for a month to get her back
>message her once a day with shit like "have a good day :)" etc

>she doesnt even want to be friends, just blocks me immediately

>has blocked like 6 accounts i made

>is perfectly fine with never speaking to me again in this life

fuck
>>
File: o.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
o.png
9KB, 365x378px
>tfw not even /r9k/ gives a fuck about your woes
>>
I farted and it smelled like gas
>>
You're only hurting yourseld brother. You have to just focus on yourself and what you want out of life. Keep yourself busy doing something productive and exercise. You're gonna make it man. I've been there.
>>
>>35422760
If you make a new account even just once to message someone who's blocked you, you are a horrible disgusting creep of a stalker and you need to stop yourself before she gets fed up and has someone else stop you.
>>
>>35422840

girl problems are a dime a dozen, you'll get over it
>>
>>35422974
>casual sexism: the post
Disgusting
>>
>>35422955
i don't care. i only have one life and i'm going to get my point across either way
>>
>>35422939
i'm trying so hard to do just that, thoughts of her just end up creeping in and distracting me
>>
>>35422998
replace the word "girl" with "relationship" and the statement is just as valid

you're an idiot.
>>
>>35423032
Assuming this isnt bullshit i went through this years ago with a girl I thought I'd spend my life with. I became an alcoholic to deal with it and to help me sleep. You need yo accept that its donedone and stop contacting her. Having that little thought in your head which says there might be a 0.0001% she'll get back with you is wrong and self-destructive. If you really love her i doubt youll get over it completely but it does get easier. Get rid of all shit that reminds you of her, dont talk to her and try to move on. Trying to fuck other bitches helps
>>
>>35423068
Sick phone post typos.

>tfw its donedone
>>
>>35423065
I'm a woman, and YOU just disrespected me
>>
>>35423080
Fuxk up cunt
>>
>>35423032
Do LSD/shrooms and you'll forget all about her
>>
>>35423080
Firstly, I'm not the one that posted the initial comment.

Secondly, get the fuck out of here your self-righteous roastie slut.

I'm actually doing you a favour, you'll get eaten alive here.
>>
>>35422760
I know lad, speaking of mine (from another thread)
She's honestly my moon and my stars, my whole universe, my happiness and my sadness, my reason to wake up and the one on my mind before sleep, I'd call her my soul mate, she honestly completes me and makes me feel a joy not even the richest most handsome King could experience, she enriches my life to the point of ecstasy, I fucking love her more than there are atoms in the whole of the multiverse.
>inb4 cliche shut up autist
I was with her for 3 lovely years, and although we started off shy and removed, with every heart melting second we grew closer and closer, both emotionally and physically. She's a princess, my queen, God knows what I ever did to deserve her. She left me on the 23rd of June this year (she's not the only one who voted Leave)Ever since, I've been trying to get her back, make sense of what I did wrong and make amends. I have succeeded in none of those. To this day, she regards me as nothing more than shit on her shoe and she's blocked me on everything. One would think, with that kind of reaction I had done something awfully wrong, and yet, I have no idea what I've done, I've become depressed overthinking and beating myself up over it, and yet I have no answers. Her excuses were mixed and incoherent, some made it out like it was my fault, some hers, and some neither. She's told me we'll never ever be together again, even though we were both very happy and very much in love, well at least I thought. Y'know, I've frequented r9k and pol a shit ton more ever since, and ever since I've tried to convince myself it was her fault, women are disloyal, modern degeneracy and tinder hookup culture is rampant and relationships don't mean shit anymore. Whilst some of that may be true, I can't bring myself to think it of her, I fucking love her still as much as i did before, if not even more, maybe she cheated or got bored, or perhaps I was the emotionally abusive monster I've been made out to be
>>
>>35423032
Thats normal, as tume goes on it will get better. However everytime you try to contact her or stalk her or see her in person. You're only delaying the healing process and making it harder for yourself.
>>
>>35423107
NO, I need to be here to monitor my son's activities
>>
File: wd.png (73KB, 318x838px) Image search: [Google]
wd.png
73KB, 318x838px
>>35423068
i guess i should delete these old messages from her too
>>
>>35423111
>tfw my first trips in months
Anyway, I've since been diagnosed with clinical depression and every day is shit, I've tried suicide twice and failed and now I'm too scared to do it again, I'm assuming your breakup was recent lad, please don't fall into the pit I'm in
>>
File: 13.png (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
82KB, 720x960px
i just miss her so fucking much
>>
>>35423111
A huge problem with you guys is putting all of your happiness into another person. Your happiness should depend on you, don't put that shit on someone else.
>>
>>35423150
Jesus Christ mate, I still have mine all saved and I know how they sting
>>
>>35423111
I hope you realize that the reason she left you is because you're entire life is a cringepost
>>
>>35423140
Your son likes anime and trap dick, congratulations.

Also he's probably suicidal enough to off himself upon you discovering his secret sanctuary.

(PS: poor bait, but I'm humouring.)
>>
>>35423140
Want some dick while we wait for your son to show up?
>>
>>35423192
EXCUSE ME? What did you just say?
>>
>>35423150
Yes. Delete. Keep her nudes though. Ive never regretted doing that
>>
>>35423172
>>35423150
Are you like 17 or something? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>35423177
>deeply depressed
>obviously over emotional at this point
Yeah kid, this anon is definitely just some sad fedora fag right? Fuck off roastie
>>
File: i91^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (3KB, 228x32px) Image search: [Google]
i91^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
3KB, 228x32px
>>35423150
>>35423176
my favourite
makes me happy but also sad
>>
File: f4.jpg (21KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
f4.jpg
21KB, 480x600px
>>35423176
the worst part is that it's all my fault
fuck my mentally ill, insecure brain
>>
>>35423223
>>35423172
>>35423150

and here is a screenshot from last night. fucking kill me. we will never speak again
>>
File: 1.jpg (42KB, 759x830px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 759x830px
oop

here it is

original
>>
Romantic love is really egoistic. You learn to love sympathetically.
>>
File: efrg.jpg (29KB, 768x896px) Image search: [Google]
efrg.jpg
29KB, 768x896px
>>35423271
and another

i'm 100% ready to die
>>
>>35423271
Dude do you realize you're only making it ten times worse? Just leave her alone you're only coming off as needy and clingy.
>>
>>35423271
>>35423295
You're being sselfish and there's obv something you're not telling us
>>
File: ergt.jpg (41KB, 763x902px) Image search: [Google]
ergt.jpg
41KB, 763x902px
>>35423295
just fuck my shit up

i need to start drinkin
>>
>>35422760
>has blocked like 6 accounts i made
wew lad take the hint
>>
>>35423317
who cares if i make it worse if it's irreparably fucked from the start. she'll never speak to me again either way

>>35423320
i hurt her feelings like a month before and came back wanting to fix it

>>35423351
no i got it, i just made damn sure she knew how i felt before she shut me out for good
>>
File: e.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>35423333
>Ur giving up that easy? Ok bye for good
>Hahahahha im joking
>Thanks for leaving me alone

maybe you're better off?

She sounds like a cunt.
>>
>>35423216
>Yeah kid, this anon is definitely just some sad fedora fag right?

Read the rest of this thread and tell me I'm wrong to my face, you little baby back BITCH
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.