[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be born as the single most privileged group in the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1488305188200.png (704KB, 1073x976px) Image search: [Google]
1488305188200.png
704KB, 1073x976px
>be born as the single most privileged group in the world (white males)
>"waah waah stacey won't drop at my feet and give me sex at absolutely no effort"

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>35422682
I got the 'tism
>>
File: 1481424734598.jpg (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481424734598.jpg
132KB, 500x500px
>>35422682
Kyouko > Sakurako

just so you know
>>
>>35422682
white females are actually the most privileged group. It's ok to be wrong from time to time though.
>>
>>35422705
kirino > all other waifus

just so you know
>>
> What the fuck is wrong with you people?
a lot
>>
>>35422682
>be born as the privileged sex (female)
>"waah waah Chad won't like my Instagram photos and give me attention at absolutely zero effort!"

WhAt ThE fUcK iS wRoNg WiTh YoU RoAsTiEs?
>>
>>35422709
umm sweetie you might want to reconsider your idea, women make less money than men for the same job
>>
>>35422709
White women are the most oppressed group you fool
>>
File: 1476548322607.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476548322607.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
That would be a good point IF Chad didn't effortlessly get women.
>>
>>35422733
>women make less money than men for the same job
that's not true though. women make less money on average because they tend to pick jobs that are more saturated
>>
>be born into a group whose life is assumed to be the same as that of the most successful individuals of that group
>>
>>35422682
>be born white male
>get blamed for all the worlds failings before I even existed
>get none of the supposed benefits that the older generations supposedly had
>white women literally hate white men and treat them like garbage
>non-white women either treat white men like racist oppressors or like walking cash bags

Non-whites are literally privileged over whites and just saying this makes them want to kill you. Face it, white people had a good run but this planet and society isn't for us anymore.

White men are the most hated group in the world despite literally modernizing it.
>>
>>35422682
>white

Not only are you wrong about this, but you are wrong about white men not getting any. Women prefer white men; stop believing liberal propaganda.
>>
>>35422756
No it's true, look it up
>>
>>35422785
>look it up
Not an argument
>>
File: mgtow.png (2MB, 903x847px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
2MB, 903x847px
>entitled shitty white autists can't compete

basically
>>
>>35422733
if you look at the things that aren't factored in (hours worked, days off, different jobs chosen) you'll begin to see that the wage gap is a myth. >>35422741
>>
>>35422795
>Not an argument
Not an argument either.
>>
>>35422733
yeah, meanwhile men are alienated by a culture that ridicules/demonizes masculinity and celebrates "female empowerment". The education system is dismantled and recreated to appeal to girls, and when boys don't respond well to these changes they are treated like dysfunctional girls and are given pills to "fix them".

Being born a female means people will think you're a good person by default. They are more likely to think well of you, forgive you and give you favors. In every aspect of your life except your appearance, you live with half the pressure to perform that men have to deal with.

I won't get into the whole shebang of statistics like "40 times more likely to be murdered or robbed" or "10 times more likely to die alone". I don't know the exact numbers, but do I really need to look them up when we both know there's a large disparity between genders?
>>
>>35422715
How do? Because last time I checked, white males are the victim of most of the prejudice and hate. Most of the "feminist" and "women"s arguments are that we are white and male, so it's impossible to actually have a discussion about what is actually going on.
>>
they'll never learn OP, you're wasting your time.
>>
>>35422879
>posts a statement with no backing information
>thinks I need an argument to question that
>>
>>35422682
In the game of seduction, men are the beggars and women are the choosers. Now consider the Sexual Revolution

Before the Sexual revolution
>men had to "work" to get a girl's affection
>women were expected to "resist" to some degree
>a larger proportion of men had sex because women didn't make a habit of having multiple sex partners

After Sexual Revolution
>men now need to work twice as hard to have a chance to find love or have sex.
>Physical appearance more important than ever for both genders, but men have to work (out) harder to be physically attractive
>a large amount of women have sex with the top 10% of men, because promiscuity is enabled

And in all that, you want to argue that males are the privileged ones?
>>
>>35422682
>implying i am white
nice try opie
>>
>>35422682
Alas all my negro slaves died and I forgot to collect my godly tribute payment from the other brown people. You know they could be neuroscientists n shit if I stopped oppressing them with my psychic mind bleaching.
>>
>>35422682
>unable to achieve things 99.99% of the population considers as basic necessities in your country
>privileged
>>
File: 1473713790917.jpg (24KB, 491x441px) Image search: [Google]
1473713790917.jpg
24KB, 491x441px
>>35422733
>umm sweetie you might want to reconsider your idea, women make less money than men for the same job
Are you autistic?
>>
File: 4db.png (72KB, 680x514px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
72KB, 680x514px
>>35422785
>No it's true, look it up
oregano
>>
>>35422733
bait, and this isn't even true.

out of the top 5 highest paying fields, 4 out of 5 are dominated by men, out of the lowest paying fields, 4 out of 5 are dominated by women.

i guess men just like shit that pay more and are less emotional and feeling about their job choices and shit.
>>
oh i wish chad thundercock would just pay attention to me, too bad he's a sexist and doesn't give me the attention i 100% deserve *wolfs down 10 pizzas* i'm not a fat ugly fucking roastie or anything that needs to get off of r9k.
>>
Why are Sakurakoposters so shit? Without any exceptions, they're always acting like overly self-important women or nu-male cucks.
>>
>>35422881
>demonizes masculinity and celebrates "female empowerment".
This is a good thing
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.