[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They offer you a new, perfect body of your dreams, with superhuman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_2240.png (78KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2240.png
78KB, 250x219px
They offer you a new, perfect body of your dreams, with superhuman powers and immortality. You basically transcend humanity and your current pitiful existence.

In exchange, you have to sacrifice your family, friends and everyone you ever met. They all die gruesome deaths.

Would you do it?
>>
Yeah, I already have mental issues. Having the gruesome murder of everyone I knew on my hands would probably not be the best, even with a smokin bod
>>
>>35421826

How gruesome? Elaborate on that familia
>>
I couldn't do that to them. My family, sure, but not my friends. I have people I love.
>>
>>35421866
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQjv1K487z8
Watch berserk famalia
>>
>>35421826
But Im not Reaver, anon
>>
>>35421866

Eaten alive by monsters, cut in half, the women raped. Anything you can imagine.
>>
>>35421826
yes. I'd feel terrible about doing that to my little brother, but I just can't pass it up.

IMO you should make the deal a little less sweet. Like but superpowers no changes to your body and no immortality
>>
Can i save a couple people? I only really care about a very small amount of people from my near family, mainly my mom.
>>
>>35422547

Of course not.
You have to sacrifice especially your loved ones.
That's the price you pay for transcendence.
That's the whole point, discarding your humanity.
>>
>>35421826
Cmon OP at least make the decision hard.
>>
>>35422592
>discarding your humanity
not him but

what if I use my powers for good and become the guardian and protector of humanity, a hero known for "making the ultimate sacrifice" kinda like baby Jesus
>>
>>35421826
Nope, what would eternity of regret be worth if there is no one to share it with?

Think of it like this, you get OP gear and character in a MMORPG but in exchange you sacrifice all your friends etc accounts, the people you face will eventually succumb to despair and then you will be the only person left on the planet walking around endlessly in deserted planet among the ashes of what was

You could try to prop yourself up as a god but everyone who would worship you would be sniveling brown nosers, what would a group of fanatics who worship you out of fear be worth to you, you could try to stave off boredom by having then kill each other in some games but that too would eventually get boring, with endless years and power you would start wishing for death,
everything you want at your finger tips would make everything as dull as porridge, your life would consist of wandering around in apathy knowing that everything is pointless, no effort is required for anything, no man can give you a challenge in fight, no woman can say no to you, your followers will shower you with feasts as soon as they see you, you might have grand temples in your honor but what does that matter? you will just want bigger and grander temples that bore you just as fast after they are finished
And in those hours you look back at your life thinking of the ones who lost their lives so you could feel apathy at your abundance, you would come to wish death to end the ceaseless boredom yet your immortality would forever deny it from you, a being forced to walk the world forever unchallenged, uninspired and undying for his sins against his loved ones, a fitting punishment for one as greedy and ruthless
>>
FUCK YOU Dad also yes
>>
So, where's the catch?
>>
>>35421826
I don't want to be around when the universe dies so no
>>
File: 1486468961557.png (536KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486468961557.png
536KB, 1110x1080px
>>35421826
Yes, no hesitation even though i love my family
>>
>>35422592

You would have to be literal human garbage to accept to a deal where your family, hell even random people, would get killed in a manner similar to what is described here >>35421890
>>35422014 . If you made the deaths leas gruesome or allowed some people to be saved it would be somewhat more realistic, i dont think that most people even here would agree to your current proposal.
>>
>>35421826
No, existence in itself is empty.
Friends are what gives me any reason to exist.
>>
File: Apostle2.jpg (2MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Apostle2.jpg
2MB, 1400x10000px
>>35421826

Yes

bloxjfjgfjhfjhfhftfhjgyhbvgdswertyubloxblox
>>
>>35422626

Baby Jesus didn't accept the murder of all his apostles to gain his powers.

Even so, that's where Berserk is going of leading to (or was, the last time I read it 3 years ago): Guts is, in many ways, the villain of the story, assuming Hawk (I even forget his name) is being honest about his intentions.
>>
>>35422698

Well, I kinda forgot to mention that.
Can't remember if it was in the manga of if I'm making shit up but let's go with it anyway, to make things more interesting.

The souls of the ones you sacrifice are doomed.
They will suffer for eternity.
And no afterlife for you, if you believe in such things.

Also, to clarify, immortality as in you do not age or fall ill, not that you can't die. You CAN be killed. By some pissed off motherfucker with a big fucking sword and a grudge, for example.
>>
>>35421826
without a second thought or a shadow of doubt in my mind

seriously, how is this even a question. If youre a robot this is so trivial.
>>
Do I have to be there and watch? It's a lot different for me if I have to actually see it or if they just kind of disappear.
>>
>>35422938
Just make new friends it's not that hard expecially with your new body
>>
>>35421826
lol I dont have friends and family anyway
jokes on you
>>
>>35421826
No thanks.
I'd rather become a cyborg or just a consciousness in the vast and infinite net.

>>35422014
>the women raped.
Wow, wow, wow, why only the women?
Why can't they rape the men too?
This is unfair.
>>
>>35421826
>immortality

>simply cannot die
>done and experienced everything that could be
>you gradually become madder
>in your insanity create a realm of new possibilities
>this twisted creation is the reflection of your own mind
>you're a mad god
>you created us
>you torture us
>you sacrificed your loved ones for this
nothx
>>
It doesn't work like that OP
You have to give up everything you love the most
>>
>>35421826
Immortality sounds bad. Also, can I delay it until my parents die? They aren't likely to survive longer than 10-15 years more.

oh wait
>friends and everyone you ever met
it wouldn't be fair to some of those people, so no thanks
>>
File: 1442538258039.png (21KB, 828x496px) Image search: [Google]
1442538258039.png
21KB, 828x496px
My family stopped all contact with me and I have no friends, there is no reason not to take it besides knowing they died because of you.
>>
File: 1488814296282.jpg (253KB, 800x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1488814296282.jpg
253KB, 800x1188px
>>35422979
>dearly held companion
>glory
>aspect of virtue
>titanic
>infused weapon, conjuration, enhanced regeneration, telepathic connection, penumbral teleportation, degenerative emission
>illusory projection
>fragmented self (motif bearing)
>fore of inhumans

honestly, i think this lineup makes for the best story.

original.
>>
>>35421890
>People say Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
Op here, I should probably share my thoughts as well.

I love my family, what's left of it. I loved my friends. I don't have any friends anymore. I know it's wrong to kill people just because they had the misfortune to meet me.

Griffith was crippled. I am crippled mentally, various disorders, all kinds of fucked up shit. If it would stop this, and give me a new healthy brain along with all the other things...

Yes. I would do it. Without a doubt.
This manga, this little hypothetical thought, made me realize what I am as a person. That deep down I'm a horrible, evil person. Because I value my own life way higher than that of others. I know it's wrong and I would still do it. If that's not evil, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>35421826
I refuse reluctantly. I'll wait for a better way to earn those traits.
>>
>no friends
>hate family
Yes yes god yes
>>
>>35421826
No, I couldn't bring myself to go through with that
>>
>>35422751
>hell even random people, would get killed in a manner similar to what is described here
I'd never do it my family or friends, but random people? Absolutely. Don't pretend your empathy extends to people you don't even know - it almost never does as Humans
>>
>>35423896
>Why can't they rape the men too?

They can, I guess.
Female monsters.
I said women because during the demonic ritual most monsters were male. Which I think is fitting.
I think men can do and have done way more fucked up shit than women, generally. Women are more emotional. More sensitive. Weak.
>>
>>35424734
Why do I have a feeling you're a Mexican?

>ehhh ma famila homes!

You literally sound like a fucking cartel member.
>>
do the people you meet die immedietly or do you get to cop a succ n fucc before they dead
>>
>>35424879

The sacrifices? You can do whatever you want with them. Kill them yourself, eye gouging, demonic rape etc.
>>
>>35424818
>Female monsters.

No.
Is my ascension to godhood. I demand male monsters raping men.
Slowly.
>>
>>35421826
without a doubt. who wouldnt become, a god, for the death of them. i will transcend beyond them and become the greatest entity. autism
>>
>>35421826
If it wasnt for immortality I might have considered it

Everyone forgets with immortality you would outlive the earth and universe and eventually be stuck in a void of nothing for eternity
>>
>>35424919

As you wish.
Yeah, after all, why not.
>>
>>35424970
You'll still be able to hang out with your fellow demon-gods, though
>>
Absolutely thats not even a sacrifice to me. I'm moving away in a couple months and no contacting anybody from my past including family. I have wished before that everybody I had ever known or known me had died. Most of it's because of extreme regret and anxiety from my actions when I was an alcoholic. Been sober a few months now and ready to start new life.
>>
File: 1487428626221.jpg (335KB, 876x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1487428626221.jpg
335KB, 876x1016px
>>35421826
My only concerns with immortality arise when you lose the option to die. As in, if I can never die or be injured ((UNLESS)) I choose to, I'm fine with that. But losing the option of suicide is very disturbing to me.

With that concern out of the way, of course I'd fucking do it. After a century or so you'd forget that you even knew any of the ones you loved, so the feelings for them is irelevant.

Plus I <3 Griffisu
>>
>>35424970

I clarified that in a later post, you can kill yourself whenever you want. You can die. You just don't age or get ill.
>>
>>35424834
I think it's rather pathetic that you're pretending like you care about strangers
>>
>>35421826
of course,you become a god after all,who gives a shit
>>
File: 1488624732835.jpg (68KB, 408x569px) Image search: [Google]
1488624732835.jpg
68KB, 408x569px
>>35421826
oh hell fucking yes in a heartbeat.
But i would just use it to get money and be a NEET.
>>
At least some of you said no, maybe there's some hope for this board.

Let's change the scenario to something more realistic. Same sacrifices but you only get infinite money and power (in goverment, company, whatever you want) in return. Would you do it then?

For me, no. Never. I would never kill family, friends or even strangers just to get earthly shit.
>>
they're going to die anyway. it wont matter in 100 years so like, of course
>>
>>35421826
>Live normally
>At a point your parents will eventually die.
>Accept the offer.
>Only strangers who I met while walking on the streets will get mauled to death.

Naisu.
>>
File: guts2.jpg (297KB, 1479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
guts2.jpg
297KB, 1479x1100px
>>35421826
No. Griffith shits get OUT.
>>
File: 1464694192241.jpg (109KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1464694192241.jpg
109KB, 413x395px
>>35421826
>>In exchange, you have to sacrifice your family, friends and everyone you ever met. They all die gruesome deaths.
>implying you'd even need to offer me anything
Do it senpai fuck humanity
>>
>>35421826
What you mentioned hardly counts as trascending humanity. If the rewards were bigger (like real, at least Greek-tier godhood) I'd consider it, but even then I can't say for sure

>>35425420
Definitely not
>>
>>35421826
Without hesitation.

I don't like my family memebers and would do that for free if I could get away with it, and am devoid of a social life also. Normies ree and all of that.

Plus, who knows if people even have souls. I only feel mine.
>>
>>35421826

Fuck that. Human Immortality is for cucks.
>>
>>35425517
To specify, the people who you will sacrifice got you to where you are today. They fought and died for you. They admire you, and some of them even love you. They would put their lives on the line to fight for your dream. Would you still do it?
>>
File: IMG_2573.jpg (424KB, 1014x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2573.jpg
424KB, 1014x1365px
Carbon immortality is an oxy moron.
>>
Of course not. I might be human garbage but I still have some humanity left in me
>>
>>35425609
>They would put their lives on the line to fight for your dream.
they shouldn't be complaining, then
no idea why guts was so upset desu
>>
>>35421826
what good is a new body if i have to keep this brain my man?
>>
>>35425647
Notice I said fight, not be slaughtered like lambs. The Casca rape also pissed Guts off, and was unnecessary.
>>
File: 1488325004954.png (283KB, 908x510px) Image search: [Google]
1488325004954.png
283KB, 908x510px
>>35421826
What kind of immortality are we talking about?
If I can't die from old age and still can be killed by people then I refuse.
If I cannot die at all and will just respawn after my body is completely destroyed then I will fucking kill the sacrifices personally.
>>
By the way, does anyone remember what happens if you say no? In the first black swordsman arc, I remember the monster lord or whatever he was couldn't sacrifice his daughter. Did they claim him instead?

So it might be even worse. If you say no after summoning them, they take YOU instead.
>>
>>35425622
grimes is a moron
>>
no, I wouldn't want to be immortal, that would suck
>>
>>35425609
>got you to where you are today
Burn 'em up
>>
>>35425609
They didn't. You're trading this life for such a wonderful one. Don't change the rules. If life is already sucking your dick then you'd have to be a sociopath to do it, so that's a lame quesiton. As it is you're killing people that got you nowhere.
>>
>>35421826
It depends on the situation.

If things are as they are now, then of course not. My transcendence isn't worth their loss.

If things were to become truly dark, though, if the whole world were at stake, a few lives, the burden of taking them, would be nothing in comparison. It's a light price, anyway - most of my family are old and retired, dead, or assholes. I can only think of a few people I'd feel bad about sacrificing, while I can think of many whose deaths I'd welcome.

Besides, isn't it sort of the fantasy of every robot to be a tragic antihero? I'm already a miserable person. If sadness and anger could become my sword of salvation, it might even make me a bit happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
>>35421826
If I have godlike superhuman powers, couldn't I just resurrect everyone after they've been killed and wipe their memories of it?
Otherwise I wouldn't. The good people I know in my life are the only ones who give me the will to keep going.
>>
>>35421826
can i raep caskets basket pls
>>
File: 1487444732682.png (515KB, 795x878px) Image search: [Google]
1487444732682.png
515KB, 795x878px
Yeah, obviously. If you hesitate on this question you're not a real robot. If you have friends and a family that you care about then how are you even a robot? You're just a failed normie.

I'd do this just to be a cuteboy for a few years. Hell I might even do it just to erase my existence and start a new life.
>>
File: 1487516228330.png (183KB, 386x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487516228330.png
183KB, 386x366px
>family, friends and everyone you ever met
>They all die gruesome deaths.
i'd do that for half a grilled cheese sandwich i don't give a fuck
>>
>>35421890
>berserk
>watch
No.
>>
>>35421867
normie detected

kill em all
>>
>>35426435
Got a link to the manga in english?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.