[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it ever bother you? That you'll never be important

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Does it ever bother you? That you'll never be important or influential? You'll never be an Alexander, or Napoleon, or Hitler. Even if you had a fraction of the aptitude, you're too damaged and self-loathing from being here. Mediocrity and Wasted Potential are our gods.
>>
>>35421311
Dont bet on it,
we can all feel it something big is coming.
NWO, WW 3 ?

who knows what you might become when shtf.
The self loathing cucks might transform into something when the survival instinct kick in.
>>
>>35421311
Mediocrity is a luxury. Fame is the false god
>>
>>35421492
>implying you won't be cannon fodder and nameless casualties bleeding out or drowning in a shallow ditch.

>>35421501
Your mental gymnastics are almost admirable.
>>
>>35421311
We are God, silly.
>>
>>35421536
i will die in a blaze of glory fighting for something,
unlike you cucks

just kidding, my dad's a prepper so will most likely be hiding in a off grid bunker somewhere when shtf
>>
File: original.jpg (66KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
66KB, 640x400px
>>35421545
>GOD
false. lel
>>
thanks I was just thinking about this op
now i want to prove you wrong
>>
>>35421536
There are no gymnastics. It's you who's making mental backflips. In 100 years people will still be talking about Bill Gates, but how will that matter to him when he's dead? The only answer to that is some metaphysical bullshit about "prolonging your life"

Not to mention that if you spend your whole life feeling shitty from all the work you do, you're not really living. You're commiting to a pointless endeavor and get closer to death every day
>>
>>35421545
Pls have a seat on top of this bonfire, mister.
>>
>>35421635
>feeling shitty from all the work you do
>pointless endeavor
>>but I'm not doing projecting or mental gymnastics
topple kekkle
>>
>>35421620
Well you can want something if, you know, want to. Doesn't mean you can do it.
>>
>>35421660
You should try to actually prove me wrong instead of spouting memes at me
>>
Yeah it gets to me sometimes. I hate being so lazy and apathetic but then when I try to get motivated, there's nothing there. No substance or steam in the engine. I don't know if that's from me or from something else, but I can feel a complete lack of initiative, even now.
>>
>>35421311
>Wasted Potential

>me
>having potential
pick one. Also this "muh wasted potential" meme needs to stop just like this shitty "intelligent but lazy" meme.
>>
>>35421704
>proving things to strangers on the interwebs
ISHYGDDT
>>35421760
on the contrary, I despise the "brilliant but lazy" maymay. but everyone has potential, however little it may be. if you're not living up to it, it's wasted.
>>
>>35421842
More memes. Cool

>if you're not living up to it, it's wasted

Everything you do is wasted eventually, because your actions only matter as long as you're alive to feel proud about them. And happiness is the only thing worth pursuing, because you won't reap the benefits or suffer the consequences of anything you've done in your life once you're gone.
>>
>>35422000
Just kill yourself then, before donating to the sperm bank
>>
>>35422091
You're trying to be funny but I'll bite anyway. Assuming that what I said previously is true and that there's no after life waiting for me, I have absolutely no reason to kill myself.

I would have every reason to pursue happiness for as long as I have autonomy over my own body. Only when I get too old to take care of myself I'd end it
>>
>>35422000
>>35422200
holy fish and chips
>>
>>35422200
>You're trying to be funny
You wish. If you're that much of a faggot, please don't procreate. I mean this literally, if you're too retarded to understand.
>>
>>35422364
If I asked you why I'd want to procreate without raising the child, you'd feed me some metaphysical bullshit about "living" through his genes, or because my offspring had my image. It's not pointless to procreate, but it's pointless to have a kid if you're not in his life.

For someone who calls a guy "faggot" and "retarded", you really haven't said much other than some memes and a passive-aggressive comment. You're clearly the bigger man. Can't even defend your own existential outlook, your only excuse being "lol don't care enough to do that yawn ;^)"
>>
>>35422443
Your quips validate your life. Apparently.
>>
>>35422461
If >>35422091 isn't a "quip", I don't know what the fuck it is. Even your first response is more smug than anything I've said, yet you can't back it up.

Maybe you're not "living up" to your potential to have some stones
>>
Hey guys is this the place to tip my fedora at?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.