[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play WoW at launch (2004) >play "hardcore",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: dreem.jpg (112KB, 1314x527px) Image search: [Google]
dreem.jpg
112KB, 1314x527px
>play WoW at launch (2004)
>play "hardcore", clear all of vanilla and tbc content when it was relevant
>been playing casually since then for a couple of months at a time
>read about people hooking up and marrying each other that met through WoW
>still single

H-how did they do it? How do I find my future wife playing vidya?
>>
>>35420161
You don't, the time for that has passed 10 years ago.

It was a great time though, you could literally find a chick in another country and go live with her and then get married. So many of my former friends did it. And I'm still here. :(

Nowadays it's impossible for a myriad of reasons.
>>
>>35421304

I've looked into this. I can keep receving neetbux to my banking account and transfer over to new account and they can't get rid of my neetbux. $900 USD / month lasts a LONG ways in some places, right?
>>
>>35420161
This isn't possible in modern WoW. The community is dead.

In Wotlk I did this. Lost my virginity to a girl I met in WoW. Girls in games are just like girls in real life - they go for status and power. I was the best hunter on our server and an officer in the second best guild. I essentially had a small number of girl orbiters, and met two of them irl. Fucked and dated one of them, who was my first.

But these days, none of that matters. People have been conditioned too hard to not give a shit about what happens in online games.
>>
File: 1475633212879.png (81KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1475633212879.png
81KB, 556x430px
>>35421398

How isn't it possible in modern WoW? Isn't it MORE possible now? Only normies play WoW now .. are you saying ... even in online games a roastie can friendzone me???!!!! :(
>>
>>35421431

Yes because they expect good looking gamers like the FaZe faggots
>>
>>35420161
>>35421304
>>35421398
Man I hate that this kind of stuff happens to communities.

It happened to me with animu cons too. I've been going for 17 years, and way back in the day I lost my virginity and then got my only GF ever because of them, despite being a beta sperg. Nowadays you have to be a mega chad to even get girls to talk to you at cons.

I wonder what the current place for losers to get laid/GFs is, or if there is one at all these days.
>>
>>35421468
>I wonder what the current place for losers to get laid/GFs is, or if there is one at all these days.

Music festivals.
>>
File: 1434491793354.jpg (63KB, 417x400px) Image search: [Google]
1434491793354.jpg
63KB, 417x400px
>>35420161
>join raiding guild lead by a couple
>keeping it a sekrit to avoid drama
>GM's GF says I'm hot after I show her a picture of me in my renn faire attire
>down the line sends me nude pics
>apparently GM thought I was hot too and wanted to fuck me, talked about a threeway but I'm not gay or a sub so fuck that noise
>prod her to break up with him or I walk
>fly over to her house and fuck her bareback for a week straight while he's at his mum's place over holiday

and that's how I got kicked out of the guild

I wonder how they're doing now
>>
>>35421467
i find it funny how those guys are just fucking normalfags.
It seems a lot of pro gamers these days are chad even sperg LoL pro's get women
>>
>>35421480
Those have always been around, but you have to be a special sort to get laid or a GF at them. (My parents actually met through the music scene and my dad is sort of robot but not our kind of robot.)

I don't think most people on /r9k/, myself included, would have much luck at a music festival, especially if we were actually trying to meet a GF and not just fuck some skank.
>>
>>35421511
you're alpha as fuck
>>
>>35421468
When women get their hands on things, they ruins it. What a world
>>
File: 1431460334753.jpg (335KB, 1200x889px) Image search: [Google]
1431460334753.jpg
335KB, 1200x889px
>>35421530
not really, I caught feelings pretty hard like an idiot. week after I got home she snuck out with her ex and I kinda led her around at first saying how I forgive her and we could make this work- while she was in the car with him I made her say she loved me over the phone which made him pretty pissed. I was pretty torn up over it even though she wasn't the only girl I was talking to.

wonder if he ever managed to make her cum, she hadn't before she met me apparently- though girls will say that.
>>
>>35421398
>I was the best hunter on our server and an officer in the second best guild. I essentially had a small number of girl orbiters, and met two of them irl. Fucked and dated one of them, who was my first.
I had a similar experience. I was one of the best rogues on the server, and pretty chatty in trade chat. The fact I developed a fan club just by playing well and occasionally giving advice is something I could never recreate nowadays.
>>
File: 1455678957439.png (314KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455678957439.png
314KB, 640x960px
>>35421468
The only place girls try to actively talk with me are film festivals etc., anything movie related which isn't a normal cinema, I even got asked for my number, but I don't have a phone.
>>
>>35421541
I'd say it's actually the chads who come to take the women away from us, not the women themselves.

In the con scene, for example, I used to be a meta-chad just because I took showers, wore decent clothes, wasn't obese, and could hold a conversation. Nowadays the same girls/kinds of girls that used to be all over me won't even give me the time of day because I can't come close to the normie chads that flooded in as soon as they heard there was "easy" pussy to be had.
>>
>>35421431
>>How isn't it possible in modern WoW? Isn't it MORE possible now?
No, online multiplayer games nowadays aren't to make friends in, they're to play with your existing friends/clique (from your social network, real or digital). It's a completely ass-backwards system.
>>
File: 1486070287570.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486070287570.png
12KB, 640x640px
>tfw joined a guild with alot of girls in it.
>tfw got nudes from 4 and managed to turn one into my private cam whore.
>Tfw group skype call and id tease her to the point she'd masturbate during the call
>tfw the beta cucks who were on the call always ended up asking if she was sick or something
>>
I met my ldr "gf" last november. She whispered me first to compliment my transmog. We hit it off and I asked if she wanted to run a bunch of heroics with me, since I was on my alt and needed gear. We ended up running heroics from 11 pm to 4 am that night. The rest is history. She isn't that cute though.
>>
>>35421656
You can also become that one outsider who they keep in because hes good at the game
t. Talking from experience
>>
File: 1428560095425.png (656KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428560095425.png
656KB, 1280x800px
>Quit raiding guild because of real life obligations
>Come back like 2 years later, start raiding again
>90% of the roster has changed, a solid third is now women
>Drama out the ass because of cat fights, and another ex raider keeps regurgitating r/redpill shit
>Quit again
>>
>>35421752
Ugh, I've been there done that, and it's even worse than being alone.

Nothing sucks more than sitting there listening to your group banter about their normie lives and you're the one person who's never even met them IRL and who has nothing to contribute.
>>
>>35421752
>>35421854

then i cum to them praising my DPS going WOAH DUDE THIS GUY KNOWS HOW TO PLAY! HAhaha heheheh HEHUEHUEHA! AND THEY'RE ALL LIKE YEAH BRO THEN THEY START TREATING YOU LIKE THE RETARDED BROTHER. GOING YEAH, GO GO ANON GO! AND THEY START MAKING MEMES WITH YOUR NAME. GO ANON GO! HAND OF RAG FOR ANON!!! LOL ANON!!! GIVE TO HIM!! JOKE JOKE JOKE!! GIVE TO HIM!! ANON!!! EVERYONE FOR ANON!!! AND THEY DO!!! but i dont care lol cause we have fun and i barely responded, I was the retarded one. Idk how they guessed. Like I joined a guild of normie christians or something looking for an autistic faggot in wow was wierd. idk. fuck this
>>
>>35421972
Well you're unlucky then. When they keep boasting about their lives i just ghost them but most times im lucky theres some fags in the group that i share interests with and manage to spend some time just discussing and stuff (im an easy going person being a solo and changing guild every other week teaches you that)
>>
>>35421972
I'm an old washed up FPS player, so I don't get to do anything flashy and fun like that when I'm in groups. Instead, I make up for it by being the caller (team leader, effectively) and guiding the younger players and their better reflexes to the right places at the right times. I can definitely hold my own if it comes to it, but I'm not the guy with the sick game-changing mechanical play.

I guess, in a way, it's like being an officer. It's rewarding knowing that I lead the team to victory, but depressing knowing that I'll always be detached from the guys I'm leading.
>>
>>35422135
So you're one of those fags who just wont shut the fuck ordering the team.. god fcking dammit theres always 1 like you when im solo queueing in csgo mm.
Ffs if i want to try hard ill fucking make a 5man queue to wreck the scrubs
>>
>>35422190
why do you play ranked then retard
>>
>>35422190
No, I don't do that at all. I mostly shut up and just make callouts when I play solo queue, unless the team is really indecisive, in which case I'll make suggestions like "ok, why don't we go mid to B" or whatever.

I only do the caller thing when playing with a premade that plays with me specifically because I'm their caller.

Also, I don't really play CS anymore anyway, I just don't have the reflexes or the aim these days and it's too depressing to play without them, especially because I used to be a damn good entry fragger. I mostly go with Overwatch these days, I know it's a shitty game but I've got a team that likes having me lead them and I can more than hold my end up as a tank.
>>
Star Wars Galaxies was better
>>
File: 145162634177.jpg (91KB, 425x609px) Image search: [Google]
145162634177.jpg
91KB, 425x609px
>>35420161
>>35421304
It's still possible.

I met a girl on ArcheAge shortly after the Ezi servers were put online.

Here's the complete guide:

>Wait for new MMORPG to come out
>Rush to make one of the first guilds on the server
>Make a zerg guild where you invite everyone possible
>Mass up a thousand+ players preferably
>Don't be an asshole
>Wait for qt gril try-hard to join and want to be a high rank in the guild
>Talk all the time in voice comms
>Eventually try-hard together and have to talk to her 1-on-1 a lot because super secret guild secret stuff needs planning
>Start talking a lot 1-on-1 because you are both used to it and enjoy each others company
>Be good friends and do fun stuff together a lot
>Wait for game to die
>Stay in touch on Skype
>Develop mutual feelings
>Date
>Visit each other for a month or two at a time for a few years before moving in with her
>Have relationship fall apart because life is cruel and you no longer share a lot in common
>Break up after 3-4 years
>Move back home
>Hate life and post on /r9k/
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.