[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp, got kicked out of my grandparents place over an argument.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1427938615409.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1427938615409.png
672KB, 906x799px
Welp, got kicked out of my grandparents place over an argument. I'm not too upset (I have a friend with whom I was gonna move in with anyways) I just feel like I'm still in the right and that everyone else is a vindictive asshole.

I'm gonna miss playing Vidya on this massive 55' tv, and having all my laundry done. Anyone else feel betrayed by the people you thought you could trust the most?
>>
>>35419146
what tf were you arguing over to get you kicked out
>>
They probably thought about this for a long time and think it is best for you.
Think of it from their shoes rather than your own. Stop being selfish. You wouldn't want someone you love leeching off you.
>>
>>35419166
Grandma found my onahole and showed it to grandpa. I came home and they ambushed me about it saying they weren't going to have "that bullshit" in their household. I told them to fuck off because obviously my masturbatory habits are none of their business. Well it got a bit heated and they ended up kicking me out.
>>
>>35419166
It's such a dumb argument that I'd feel stupid even typing it out. But to preface...

I work 7 days a week at a Chinese takeout spot, today someone said they would cover for me so I could have the day off. "Great" time to relax and play Vidya all day, my first day off in months. Well when my shift comes, the guy is late (I work with a family member that my grandfather has to pick up) and my family member that works there calls me and asks where I am

"____ said he'll be there" "oh, alright"

Back to relaxing. 5 minutes later my grandfather calls, and says "I have shit to do, I can't wait here all day for ____ to show, why don't you clock in until he gets here!" So I say "it's not my problem, I'm not supposed to work, so I'm not gonna work". Then my grandfather goes on some tirade about me being an asshole and how it is my problem. So I tell him that my family members shift is over, she doesn't have to stay. Then he calls me an even bigger asshole because that's what I would do (refuse to work longer than I said I would). All in all, I got kicked out because my grandfather had to wait 10 minutes for a relative to clock out of a job they could have from the very beginning.

I'm not upset, my blood was just boiling from the yelling and being called an asshole because I didn't want to clock into a job I already work 7 days a week at (not to mention they guy who was supposed to work, showed up literally 10 seconds after the argument.)
>>
>>35419146
My father, he hates me for not having a job or being in college I'm 20 btw
>>
>>35419274
I pay rent, and I help around the house when I can (groceries, fixing the computer when grandma downloads a virus or some shit) I work so much that I can't get my laundry done often, and I sometimes have to eat right before bed so I can't wash dishes. I'm just pissed that everyone here is acting like I do absolutely nothing but sleep and play video games all day.
>>
File: 1488948181299.jpg (45KB, 304x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488948181299.jpg
45KB, 304x500px
>>35419291
sounds like you are 100% in the right desu, man. Shriveled old baby boomers can't get it through their thick skulls that this generation isn't lazy, in fact we have to work harder than their asses ever did. We just don't see the benefit in mindlessly doing whatever some prick with meaningless authority says we should.

I hope you at least got to enjoy a little of your day off, 7 days of foodservice in a row sounds like hell on earth
>>
>>35419291
Fucking old people, man.
>>
>>35419384
>>35419437
Thanks, I didn't come for an echo chamber, but it's nice knowing I'm not the bad guy everyone is trying to make me to be.

The worst part is when I heard him yelling at my grandmother(the one who was on my side) saying that "a good grandson would say 'sure no problem, I'll be there right away' but not HIM, he's a fucking asshole"
>>
>>35419494
Fuck them anyway, those boomer dipshits are the reason the country is fucked anyway.
>>
>>35419539
He's the epitome of a baby boomer, got honorable discharge from the military, living off social security. The only job he had after the military was as a bartender at a VFW that's really only frequented by family. I'd stand up to him, but his voice has conditioned me to tear up whenever I hear him yell ever since I was a kid, shit sucks.
>>
>>35419146
>vidya on this massive 55' tv

at 900p 30 fps? LMAO!
>>
File: 1486537373333.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486537373333.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>35419494
>>35419539
fucking double this. I guarantee that old shit worked 7 hours 5 days a week for a fucking two story house and a decent car, and had a submissive dinner-making wife to come home to on top of all that
modern medicine extending life expectancy is a plague on this world
>>
>>35419642
4k 60hz*
>>
>>35419686

you had your PC hooked up to that TV? How was the latency? TVs have shit latency. There's a reason why big screen 4k TVs are cheap compared to your average PC monitor.
>>
>>35419718
*Xbone :'^(

Oregano commentano
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.