[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go in Twitter >type "white people" Nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 1489116027094.jpg (90KB, 749x766px) Image search: [Google]
1489116027094.jpg
90KB, 749x766px
>go in Twitter
>type "white people"

Nothing but negative and self hating white people

>type black people

Nothing but positive comments

Why do you pretend /pol/ isn't right?
>>
I want to see what bullshit they pull in that movie, but I don't want to give them my money.
>>
>>35418091
Pirate it later on you dumb nigger
>>
>go on twitter
>girl I'm orbiting tweets that she refuses to date white american men
hmmm
>>
>>35418153
Wow, don't call me a nigger, I'm a perfectly respectable spic.
You don't see me calling you a nigger.
>>
>>35418203
Time to get a nice tan and change your name to Jamal.
>>
>>35418064
>going on social media where everything is a shill from normies
what do you expect? goyim
>>
>>35418091
I'm also torn because I'd love to see a modern horror film with legitimate social satire woven in, but I'm afraid it's just gonna be an hour and a half of "hurr durr white ppl = bad and scary" with no actual nuance or cleverness. I mean, it doesn't need to be anything more than that for the social media circus to circlejerk about it and denounce anyone who doesn't like it as a white supremacist.
>>
>>35418203
>translation chad broke my heart
>>
>>35418208
But whites and spic bros call each other a nigger as a sign of broship because we both hate the real niggers
>>
>>35418064
Go back to /pol/ pls.
>>
>>35418461
why wont you answer his argument before sending him away? It's because you are a fucking jew.
>>
>letting a fictional movie dictate how you treat people in real life

these people are so fucking dumb
>>
>>35418208
Should I re-brand myself as a spic and get a tan?
>>
It was actually really good. Funny as fuck.
>>
>>35418461
Yeah this board needs more space for loli rp and fembot threads
>>
>>35418064
I thought Get Out was just a poor mother fucker getting mind controlled by some old lady?
>>
>>35418520
More like ethnic cope threads cuck threads and trap threads oh and BRRRPTTT m-mommy feet or other alternative fetishes
>>
Get Out could have been way better. Won't ruin anything. But will say it is not really racist to me. It's more about being judgemental. Jordan Peele has made fun of black people on his own show many times, why can't white people be made fun off? As for self hating white liberals, they sound dumb as fuck. Your white, embrace it. If your any color, embrace it.
>>
>>35418382
It plays off of that expectation or wite people are scurry but uses it to make the actual plot more surprising. Now if only the trailer hadn't given away what the twist was, it'd be a different story.
>>
File: 1486477372677.jpg (54KB, 496x567px) Image search: [Google]
1486477372677.jpg
54KB, 496x567px
>>35418064
/pol/ is an exaggeration of the truth, but there are gems of reality scattered throughout. The zeitgeist is very anti-white these days; that's at least one thing they're spot-on about.
>>
>>35418552
Did you bother to read op's text? He said go on twitter type black/white people and you get white people be devil and black people be good andshit. Also Peele said in interview he is faced with racism every single day of his life. He is full of shit.
>>
>>35418486
What's his non argument exactly? That a social media has a bias or that /pol/ has no sense of humor?
>>
>>35418552
Because on 4chan you can only make fun of other races, making fun of white people on here is basically a crime. But let them know no other races can't handle the bantz
>>
File: 1470516131450.jpg (87KB, 636x699px) Image search: [Google]
1470516131450.jpg
87KB, 636x699px
>>35418486
What argument you retard? Delusions aren't an argument.
There are enough bad things about blacks on the internet and just because he chooses to only see the positive of blacks and all the negative of whites, I'm supposed to pretend he is right? So he can have an argument that actually doesn't work out at all?
Fuck off, you dumb crybabies.
>>
>>35418552
Its hard to embrace being white when people want to murder you for it.
>>
>>35418629
t. delusional idiot

That's why people do not take the white right wing serious. Exaggerating self victimizing retards.
>>
>>35418454
Really, I guess I wouldn't know since I really don't have any friends.
>>35418382
Yeah, I how they go about making horror these days.
Some girl was talking about Get Out in my class, she's black of course and all she got from it is, "don't trust white people, teehee."
It's pretty annoying, but it makes me curious as to what in the movie made her feel that way.
>>
File: white_killers.jpg (275KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
white_killers.jpg
275KB, 620x412px
>>35418064
>implying whites aren't the absolute scum of the earth
>>
>>35418511
Tans wear out.
One benefit I found to being a dark skinned spic is that no one can really tell how much of a shut-in you are since they can't really detect any paleness in your skin.
>>
>>35418571
Maybe it's because I don't watch TV and don't really pay attention to pop culture or mainstream things that the "anti white zeitgeist" thing rings hollow. As a white man I've only ever felt indifference from others towards my whiteness.
>>
File: Fuhrer.png (20KB, 174x162px) Image search: [Google]
Fuhrer.png
20KB, 174x162px
>>35418665
You're missing someone, fampai.
>>
>>35418594
Have you been on twitter or reddit? It's fine to attack whites but not other races.
>>
>>35418621
Watch some buzzfeed videos on white people and tell me how its delusional. Its fair game to insult whites but insult blacks and you are a evil racist. Also 4chan isn't a example of oh look you can insult blacks. Everyone is anonymous here you fucking retard.
>>
>>35418665
I would make a collage of nigger killers but my computer doesn't have enough memory, no computer does.
>>
>>35418701
Why would I go on Twitter or reddit? Or Facebook or insta or Tumblr etc. Calm down, chicken little.
>>
>>35418659
Yeah delusional that blackonwhite crime is much higher than the opposite.
>>
>>35418723
Ooooooooooh buuuuuuurn golly man you threw in tech talk and everything
>>
>>35418746
Oh wow, a sarcastic response.
You totally blew that other anon out of the water with that one.
>>
>>35418746
>tech talk

let me put it into a language you will understand
ooga booga booga ooga computahs an sheiiiit
>>
>>35418064
I thought this was an anti-SJW movie though, where it makes fun of black paranoia and their self-victimizing by having such ridiculous, over-the-top white antagonists, and then having it go one step further by having the twist be that they actually wanted his body and saw it as perfect, which shits on the expectations of white and black SJWs thinking that whites could never do anything but see them as inferior subhumans, and making a statement on how the SJW audience are the actual racists

So I shouldn't see it, then?
>>
>>35418672
There are white spics genius. Just get the mustache.
>>
>>35418672
you do realize you can always buy fake tans right?
>>
>>35418665
The guy at top right just killed some liberal shits and a dumb cali liberal woman.
>>
>>35418821
That's why I put in, "dark skinned spic," to clarify.
I know about white spics, my sister is one.
As for the mustache, I don't really groom myself, I never liked to.
>>35418832
Yeah, but can't people tell difference between fake and real tans?
Also, who has time to get tans when you're online for most of the day.
>>
>>35418382
from what i hear, peele's satirizing white liberalism's "hugs and applause" shit for black people, but from what I see, that's going right over black moviegoers' heads and they're just memeing it into "lol OMG just saw get out and i'm side-eyein all the wypipo rn!!"
>>
File: The GOAT.jpg (20KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT.jpg
20KB, 620x465px
>>35418665
>Missing the Greatest of all time
>>
>>35418819
It does all of this, but the only people who will actually see the film, niggers and SJWs, will never get it.
>>
>>35418865
Depends on tan. Some look natural and some come off as orangeish.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.