[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this forum is for sad hopeless people to wallow in their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1487136369261.jpg (15KB, 325x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487136369261.jpg
15KB, 325x453px
I know this forum is for sad hopeless people to wallow in their own misery. I'm that type of person too.

But enough is enough. I've suffered enough.

Anons who think they are capable of living a better life, or bettering themselves, post here. Post how you're doing it, big or small.

>working out, even though inconsistently right now, trying to get more consistent at it. Regimen is really good though.
>>
I've been working hard on social. Last Wednesday went on a date, Friday got a bunch of acquaintances together at a club, Saturday birthday party, yesterday lunch, and I have 4 parties parties lined up over the next 3 weekends.

It's a pain in the ass and expensive but it's working. I made more friends since February than I did in all of 2016. When I force myself out of the house, eventually it just snowballs and things start coming to me.
>>
File: 1484631459256.png (162KB, 289x407px) Image search: [Google]
1484631459256.png
162KB, 289x407px
>>35417727

Damn. Nice, anon. You're really putting yourself out there.

Ugh I feel gross even saying that haha. But still, nice.
>>
File: 1487110971502.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1487110971502.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>35417556
>4chan
>forum
go back
>>
>>35417556
Cut my long ass hair to something short and nice, also starting to go for walks. Baby steps but I'm fed the fuck up with this shit, I will become the man I want to be or die trying. I will become the change I wish to see in this world.
>>
I got some sports clothes and a sports bag, gonna start working out when I can get my toe pulled out (I have an ingrown toenail)

I'm also going to apply for one of the best business schools in my city, and I'm going to actively apply myself in my studies starting next week. (We have a week off every trimester to take a break from studying and shit.)
>>
I wanna say something to you anons.

Something I realized a year ago or so is that saying "It's okay" in the back of your head is actually very dangerous. It makes you accept what could be a very shitty situation that you're in. "It's okay" is what leads you to being 50 and in a messy trailer by yourself, fat with potato chip dust on your chest.

It SEEMS counter to normie culture, but I find "It's not okay" to be much more powerful. "It's not okay that I'm 24 and and am still a lanklet." "It's not fucking okay that I was late to work yesterday." Etc.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.