[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drink heavily >take a day off because of hangover >drink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5690.jpg (19KB, 206x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5690.jpg
19KB, 206x156px
>drink heavily
>take a day off because of hangover
>drink heavily
>drink heavily
>drink heavily
>reapeat
Anyone else?
>>
>>35416432
i drink two beers a day almost everyday.

On an empty stomach and pretty fast.
>>
File: 1477032943113.jpg (9KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477032943113.jpg
9KB, 219x300px
>too fat to get hangovers
>too stupid to have a job
>>
That sounds miserable OP. Are you sober even one day out of the week? It helps.
>>
You're doing it wrong anon. To not get a hangover you drink more
>>
>>35416432
pretty much
more like
>drink heavily
>drink heavily
>drink heavily
>go to bar
>too much hard booze
>way hungover
>take day off
>repeat
>>
File: IMG_2041.png (185KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.png
185KB, 480x352px
>>35416432
>Drink heavily
>vomiting and crippling anxiet
>Drink heavily
>vomitting and crippling axiety
>vomitting and crippling anxiety
>Drink heavily
>Drink heavily still crippling anxiety

I cant even enjoy drinking anymore. Also i think im balemic. Have phsyc appoitment gonna get some meds.
>>
>>35416432
Why not take another drug instead?
>>
>>35416482
I drink 20oz of beer, sometimes 40oz, hell, last night it was 52oz, of beer after my shift. On an empty stomach.

Never call in sick. In fact, I come in early very often. Just drink fucking water when you wake up in the middle of the night and have a V8 in the morning, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>35418001
Also, yeah, that's just at my job. In general, I go through a handle and a couple 30 packs a week.
>>
>>35416432

That's for the best. If you give yourself at least 24 hours between your first and last drink, you're less likely to become dependent on alcohol. I usually take a 24-36 hour break in between my binges. Not because I feel hungover though. Actually, I'm in my 30s and been drinking heavily for 5+ years and rarely suffer hangovers. I usually drink all day too, like 12+ hours. After I run out, I eat some food, take vitamins (multi, b complex, c, fish oil) and drink plenty of water for about 1-2 hours before I go to bed. I keep some poweraid and water handy if I wake up early feeling like shit then go back to sleep. After about 8-12 hours of sleep/laying in bed, I feel fine.
>>
>>35418001
>I don't get hungover from a few pints of beer
wow u r so tuff dude wow how very special
>>
>>35418080
See >>35418022

Someone claimed to only drink 2 beers a night, on an empty stomach, while getting a hangover. Read the thread next time, you mong.
>>
Same. I obsess over how I need to cut alcohol from my life after a night of heavy drinking(which is any and all of my drinking sessions in the past six years). My best run in that time was a month away last year, but I'm back to getting trashed a few days of week and feeling crushing guilt in the days between.

I always fight the urge. But once it's in the corner of my mind, I inevitably surrender to it.

I don't even do anything moderately amusing like vidya. I just shitpost and browse.
>>
>drink for a week straight
>sweat and tremble for two days promising yourself you're never drinking again
>repeat
>>
>>35418103
You misunderstand, both of you are gay for drinking any amount of beer and thinking you're hot shit.
>>
>>35418204
I don't think I'm hot shit, faggot. I think I'm an alcoholic but I really don't give a single fuck. Tbqhfampai, I can't think of a better way to shed a few years off my life expectancy than to drink a poison. And, yes, I know that 60 beers plus however many I drink at work plus 1.75L of hard liquor isn't really much. Hell, my father used to drink 30 beers a night on a slow day.

But my point is that if you're getting hungover from small amounts the trick is to drink water when you wake up in the middle of the night and drink a V8 in the morning when you actually wake up. Try actually offering advice and including your own personal experience next time, faggot
>>
File: poe.png (1MB, 796x1014px) Image search: [Google]
poe.png
1MB, 796x1014px
>haven't had booze since sunday
feels pretty good man, doing it to lose weight and improve myself
I miss the drink, but I recommend stopping
used to drink every day, it's nice not feeling like shit all the time
>>
>>35418256
>Hell, my father used to drink 30 beers a night on a slow day.
i-is that a lot
>>
>>35418256

nigga you think youre hot shit because of how much you tell us you drink, no one cares. It's not a fucking competition. I hate these youngfags talking about how much they drink. BRO, YOU ONLY DRINK X AMOUNT? MAN I CAN DRINK A 1.75L BOTTLE OF SHIT VODKA IN 1 NIGHT BRO, THAT'S NOTHING!
>>
>>35418256
>I wake up in the middle of the night
>therefore everyone does too
Maybe you should down a bottle of sleeping pills next time you drink.
>>
>>35418303
Most alcoholics wake up in the middle of the night, yes.

You a fucking retard, m8?
>>
>>35418314
Most alcoholics don't get hungover. It's becoming increasingly clear that you're underage and think you're cool.
>>
>>35418342
By most, I mean the actual medical definition for alcoholism includes sleep disturbances caused by withdrawal. If you don't wake up in the middle of the night with cold extremities, you're probably not that much of an alcoholic.

Again, you're a fucking retard. And, to answer OP, when you're woken up in the middle of the night, just rehydrate. And when you wake up for the next day, drink something heavy in vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and salt. V8 is the way to go. You'll feel fine.
>>
>>35418355
>confuses DT with hangovers
>thinks the remedies for both are the same
>calls others retarded
>>
>>35416432
>>drink heavily
>>take a day off because of hangover
>>drink heavily
>>drink heavily
>>drink heavily
>>reapeat
>Anyone else?
Why? So many better alternatives.
>>
>>35418428
I refuse to believe I suffer from DTs rather than hangovers. Fuck off, cunt.

This next shot is for you. My handle is almost gone.
>>
>>35418355

I used to drink every day for years, about 2/3rds of a bottle of cheap 1.75L liquor. I hardly woke up in the middle of the night. I would eat and take vitamins an hour before bed and drink plenty of water. If I do wake up, it's because I need to piss or I'm thirsty. And if I drank the entire bottle, I'd most likely piss myself in bed. I'm also dependent on benzos (prescribed, 1mg clonazepam a night). There were nights/mornings where my anxiety was through the roof and I had to take an extra benzo dose to sleep because of panic attacks but other than that I was fine.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 220x229px
>>35418355
>being this autistic
>because I have to be original
>>
>>35418468
If only there was a medical explanation for someone feeling like shit because they haven't had a drink in a few hours.
You should chase it down with bleach
>>
>>35418483
>drinking 2/3s of a handle while taking benzos
doubt.jpg

If I have a day off, which rarely happens, I can drink a handle by myself, but I couldn't imagine mixing the amount I drink with benzos. You're just asking for a blackout.

>>35418527
Dude, I've only been drinking daily for about 6 years. There's no way I suffer from DTs yet. It's just a standard hangover that's really not that bad if I take care of myself. Plus, bleach doesn't contain ethanol. 190 Everclear, on the other hand, I wouldn't be against.
>>
I don't wake up during the night when I'm drinking, it's only after I stop that the nights go to shit and I have an hour of nightmares before waking up sweaty if I get sleep at all.
>>
>>35418563

I've been on 1mg clonazepam for about 3 years. It has no effect on my drinking, if i take it before or after. I usually take it before bed though. If I didn't have a tolerance, I'd probably die in my sleep. I'm pretty much taking the benzo to avoid it's withdrawals, which I should be tapering off soon but I'm not sure how's that going to go if I keep drinking.
>>
>>35418604
That's unreal that benzos no longer potentiate alcohol for you. I've only had about 1/4th of a handle tonight plus 7 beers and I feel like if I were to take a benzo, I'd be done for the next few days, if not eternity. Especially considering I keep sipping from the bottle once I start drinking.
>>
>>35418667

I drink all day so I pace myself. If I were to finish a 1.75L bottle in 1 day, which I don't do as much anymore, it's because I started drinking since I woke up and finished the bottle like 20+ hours later. I've noticed that if I don't take my benzo dose at night as usual, after drinking, I'll most likely wake up with a panic attack or have one later in the morning. I started smoking DUDE WEED on some days instead of drinking. When I'm high, I have like no desire to drink or don't drink as much.
>>
>>35418604
>>35418667
Also, if you don't mind me asking, why are you prescribed benzos? And, what came first, the benzos or the hooch? Only thing I've ever been prescribed is opiates and medical marijuana, which I no longer use. But, seriously, I feel like if I drank 7 beers and a fourth of a handle in 2 hours on top of benzos, I'd be dead. I'm curious to hear about how exactly you started mixing the two, because I know it's generally a no-go.

My father had to be prescribed benzos after 50 years of 24/7 drinking just to live through DTs, so I honestly can't imagine mixing the two.
>>
>>35418740
Ah, see, I can no longer drink all day. I'm a wageslave and I've been working overtime the past month. Only, instead of drinking less, I've been drinking more in the 4 hours of free time a night that I have. Even if I were to drink casually all day, I still feel like if I mixed it with benzos I'd be dead.
>>
>>35418745

Well, I've been a daily drinker, or every other day, for a long time before I got put on meds. I was diagnosed with schizo, which made my drinking worse, and I was given a benzo (along with other meds which I don't take anymore) because I had panic attacks in the middle of the night for no reason. I took the benzo before bed and cut down on drinking. The amazing thing is though that in the 3 years of taking the benzo, I have either not developed a tolerance (which I doubt) or it's working as a placebo and now I'm just dependent on the benzo and have withdrawals when I stop taking it (which panic attacks is one of the withdrawal effects).

Usually you're told not to mix the two because yeah, it potentiates alcohol. You could stop breathing in your sleep. Generally, that isn't a problem if you take the benzo before drinking though. That shit usually happens to people that take a benzo after a bender.

>>35418773

Yeah, I wouldn't binge in such a short amount of time. Although my drinking habit is still classified as "binging", I drink over the course of a day, at least over 12 hours. Nothing crazy like chugging multiple shots in a short amount of time.
>>
>>35418833
The crazy thing is that I used to be a sound sleeper before I started drinking consistently and heavily. Now, I wake up with my feet and hands feeling ice cold and shivering. Often, coupled with a "bad" dream. Though, in reality, a dream, period, can be considered a good thing. To me, that's my cue to rehydrate. People who care more about their well-being, like you, apparently, will chug before they sleep. For me, I do that after my 3 hours of sleep. That's why I'm recommending someone who gets sick to rehydrate when they wake up in the middle of the night and drinking something heavy in vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and salt in the real morning.

>I wouldn't binge in such a short amount of time
I no longer have the free time to enjoy myself, unfortunately. When I was drinking throughout the day, I worked part-time from home. Now, I work a better job for more pay but I work 6 days a week with only a few hours available each night. My alcohol bill has only gone up since this new job. Once the first sip is taken, for me, I'm drinking straight from the bottle until I pass out or force myself to sleep. Just typing this post I've probably had about 4 sips of whiskey plus a sip of beer. Terrible ratio, I know.

That said, compared to other posters in this thread, you're the one I'd choose to drink with. You seem pretty chill.
>>
>>35416432
This thread is tragic. I'll pray for you all. I was in a rut of drinking a 6-pack of 8% stout each night, from holiday season till about 2 weeks ago. I slipped up last night, but didn't enjoy so much now that I've spent a lil time off the bottle. I don't think I'll be drinking tonight.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.