[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me, 27 > Have a 6 year old son > he's a sugar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0241.jpg (114KB, 584x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.jpg
114KB, 584x791px
> Be me, 27
> Have a 6 year old son
> he's a sugar addict, so bad you'll find it all over his bed and on the floor
> one time I buy some cake mix and frosting
> this is some of the richest frosting you can get, itll give you a headache just like that
> my son, like the little shitlord he is, eats the cake mix, and I catch him in the act
> before I grab the flip-flop of ass smashing, a different course of action reveals itself
> I grab the frosting and open it in front of my bewildered son
> I hand him a spoon and tell him, "eat it. All of it."
> he gives me a weird look and begins digging in
> 5 minutes later and he hasn't even touched the bottom
> I tell him he isn't leaving the table until it's all gone
> I watch this poor kid eat, with tears in his eyes, every last speck of frosting in the can
> I put him to bed and think it's over
> fast forward a couple hours, and I hear him pattering into my room
> "Daddy, my stomach hurts"
> I tell him that that's what he gets for doing what he did
> he leaves and comes back 30 minutes later
> "Daddy, I don't feel so good"
> he lurches forward, and hurls dull yellow sludge all over my wife and I
> Son slips on his throwup and breaks an arm
> it's been 8 years since then, and I swear to God he hasn't touched anything sweet since
>>
File: 1474407404847.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474407404847.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>son
>wife

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35416032

>be me, old man
>have 27 yo son
>6 yo grandson
>one day son comes to me about a problem with his kid eating too much sugar
>say to my son "Son, you remember being 6 years old? Well, I remember a little shitter who couldn't stop eating dicks"
>son stares
>"and you know how we solved that problem right? I unzipped, and made you eat my dick for 48 hours straight. Now, are you a faggot?"
>son looks at me and says "only on weekends"
>I respond: "now imagine if I didn't intervene. You'd be eating more cocks now than a faggot in a meth gay orgy"
>son smiles, thanks me for wisdom
>son calls me 2 weeks later and says: "dad, I made him suck cock for 2 weeks but he eats even more sugar now"
>I say "strange. Try making him eat a lot of sugar"
>son calls next day: "he threw up all the cum and the sugar. He doesn't want either. Going to post this on /r9k/"
>good on you son.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.