[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get vagina envy? I don't think I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: gramma.jpg (73KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
gramma.jpg
73KB, 496x750px
Does anyone else get vagina envy?

I don't think I want to be a woman, but I look at my dick and just wish I had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish I could have multiple orgasms

I don't even hate females. I just wish I had a warm, wet hole between my legs instead my pink/bright red dick

I get jealous and depressed every time I see a woman because of this. If I ever did get a gf I'd always feel inadequate and like I'm missing out on one of life's great joys. I'd kill to be able to enjoy orgasming like a female, even once. Yet they get do it any time they want for as long as they want, usually multiple times in a row.

Misogyny is rooted is men's jealousy of women and their sexual pleasure.
>>
I'm only jealous of the fact that their genitals constantly leak tasty snacks, whereas we have to work for hours.
>>
>>35415825
what toasty roasty keeps spamming this lie
>>
Stop posting this here.

Go to /lgbt/. Fuck off. Spamposters are the worst.
>>
I wish I had a dick.

originaldick
>>
File: 1488571822498.jpg (47KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488571822498.jpg
47KB, 700x700px
>forgetting periods exist

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>35416076
You can borrow mine, melbourne fujoshit.
>>
>>35416118
would you let me fuck you with it though
>>
>>35416216

>what is a strapon

Cyborg dicks will be invented soon anyway
>>
>>35416216
I'd let you make a mold of it and peg me.
>>
>>35416076
>I wish I had a dick.
Please go into excruciating detail about why and what you would do If you got your wish, so I can stroke my dick while reading.
>>
>>35415825
Is that what geriatric pussy typically looks like?
>>
Does anyone else dislikenwhen the same threads are posted on the daily basis? It's like they're trying to plant a seed of gayness in your mind
>>
>>35415825

Is this pic shooped? How the heck does the pussy look so fresh???
>>
>>35416216
>would you let me fuck you with it though
literally just wear a strap on and fuck robot's asses until they are bleeding, crying messes
>>
I enjoy the convenience of peeing through a penis, but nevertheless I unironically wish I was a lesbian woman instead of straight man.
>>
>>35417615
>I unironically wish I was a lesbian woman instead of straight man
faggot?
>>
>>35416951
>How the heck does the pussy look so fresh???
she moisturizes
>>
>>35415825
I prefer my genitals not to bleed, he-who-posts-this-exact-same-thread-every-godforsaken-day.
>>35417742
Lesbians always get pussy because they have their own.
>>
File: 1475126810622.png (8KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475126810622.png
8KB, 500x450px
>>35415825

How do granny cunts feel like? As a mid 20's beta virgin nu-male, I feel like I may have an easier and better chance of losing my virginity to an older, desperate woman. And maybe I can get a mummy gf. I mean, older women should get off of fucking younger men, right? It makes them feel like they're still wanted. Where do I find one of these semen demons?
>>
>>35418015
yes older women will fuck younger guys but this still only applies to chads... maybe even moreso because women like mature men, so often if they choose to date younger, they need to be even bigger chads to make up for their immaturity
>>
File: 0mcZRUf.jpg (58KB, 858x652px) Image search: [Google]
0mcZRUf.jpg
58KB, 858x652px
whats the pussy equivalent to a dick like this?
>>
>>35418083
There's no pussy equivalent.
I don't want any pussies down my throat or up my ass.
>>
>>35416951
being a virgin does wonders to your genitals
>>
>>35417742
no, I am not sexually attracted to men, and if I was a woman I would still like women
>>
>>35418987
>I am not sexually attracted to men
sounds gay
>>
>>35415825
What the fuck how does she have such a nice pussy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.