[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl and I were having a lazy Sunday, we had both gotten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

>Girl and I were having a lazy Sunday, we had both gotten pretty drunk the night before
>Just laying in bed cuddling, spooning for hours (we had pretty lengthy drunk sex the night before)
>I get sort of bored, start kissing her neck, start moving down.
>roll her over (I had a thing for rimming her so she probably knew what was coming)
>keep kissing her all over as I get to her butt
>Kiss her butt a few times "S-stop, I have to fart"
>Fetish activates, THIS IS IT
>I mutter "do it" as I kiss her right buttcheek
>Move over to kiss the inside of her left cheek, as my lips press down I hear it blast from her pretty little butthole
>immediately taste it, I recoil as it didn't smell anything like a fart so close to the source.
>Tasted like sulphurous pennies.
>She breaks into laughter "That was a GOOD one!" She exclaims.
>Still in shock, not sure if I should reveal my power level
>"What did it taste like anon?" She asks me repeatedly

Then I proceeded to get the hardest, biggest boner of my entire life and literally the best sex of my (and probably her) life

Any other robots cursed with a fart fetish?
>>
File: 1488490995394.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488490995394.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>Girl and I
Stopped reading there, gET OUT NORMALFAG OUT OUT OUT FUCKING OUT RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1488250149782m.jpg (55KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
1488250149782m.jpg
55KB, 1024x696px
>>35415632
No, stop! I'm one of you now!

Would you forsake one of your own simply for having tasted the forbidden fruit?! ...of butts?
>>
File: 1487411314965.jpg (139KB, 994x890px) Image search: [Google]
1487411314965.jpg
139KB, 994x890px
I know there are robots who know this feel.
>>
My grill and I work messed up and playing femdom games. She farted directly into my face but it was such a hazy night I barely remember it.

I want this sober but too ashamed to say.
>>
>>35416029
*were* not work.
>>
>>35415598
all girls have to fart. why is this seen as so strange? we're all humans
>>
>>35415598
That reminded me of the Rob Delaney tweet about Batman going over to Catwoman's place to have sex with her, seeing a giant human-sized litterbox filled with human shit, and then fucking her twice as hard as he normally would have.
>>
>>35416029
That's actually pretty sexy. Good on you anon. Femdom makes the whole thing so much better.
>>
>>35416058
Some ppl might like the taboo aspect. I just like the smell of pretty girls farts, its like there's a chemical reaction in my brain ...and dick
>>
File: 1488832463069.jpg (8KB, 235x211px) Image search: [Google]
1488832463069.jpg
8KB, 235x211px
>>35416029
I say go for it dude. She already did it once when she was in control.
>>
I know there are fart fetish bros on this board. Cmon out, air your feelings/experiences
>>
File: 1488750356458.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488750356458.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>35415598
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE OUT

>>35417097
i really do think that it's secretly one of the more popular fetishes on this board besides normie shit like futa and foot fetishes
>>
>>35418115
>normie shit
>futa

I fucking lol'd m8

I hope you're right though. Fart fetish is pretty patrician
>>
>>35415598
I did a girl once who couldn't stop letting out little farts
I lost my erection a few minutes after everytime she's done it

she's also pissed in my mouth and called it squirting
I kept my mouth shut 'cause I'm a little bitch
>>
I'm heavily nto both farts and scat to the point it's almost all I fap to. Farts are superior but good fap material is much harder to come by.
>>
>tfw reading this
>>
>>35418638
Same, I don't see how normans can stand to fap to vanilla shit. There's no taboo, no boundary breaking.

Of course at the same time I'd be surprised if people weren't hard-pressed to find a girl that would mutually share and experience fetishes as extreme as that, and considering I'm a worthless boring husk anyways it's not like I'll find out soon.

>>35418115
It's got to be pretty popular on here, this board is full of so much regressing for the sake of self-sustainment, desperation, and projected beta faggotry that I can't see it NOT making up a decent chunk of us.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 224x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 224x160px
Why I read dis?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.