[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to class >my seat is taken >ok >spot the asian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (118KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118KB, 657x527px
>go to class
>my seat is taken
>ok
>spot the asian QT girl I have been saying hi to after class
>seats near her are free
>go near say hi
>she smiles and says hi
>ask if anyone is sitting here
>she happily clears her bag off the seat she asks how i am
>finally this is amazing
>her black friend whos been out for the last 2 weeks rushes into class and plops down next to her and starts talking
>i barely even begun to respond
FUCKING NEGROS RUIN EVERYING I JUST GOT KEKED AND SHE GOT BLACKED IN FRONT OF MY EYES THE MEMES ARE REAL!!! REEEEEEEEEE

SOCIETY IS SO FUCKED WHY EVEN TRY!
>>
File: KanyeDGDO5.gif (1MB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
KanyeDGDO5.gif
1MB, 720x450px
Hahahahaha you THOUGHT nigga
>>
>>35415359
Destroy them both, OP.
>>
File: image.png (52KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52KB, 657x527px
>>35415466
I did i thought i could be happy
>>
Slow and steady OP. Don't sperg out about it and let it destroy all the progress you made.
>>
God I hate loud mouth people more than anything. What kind of mind must you possess, in order to make you literally shout while carrying a conversation? Must be some pretty severe self importance to think the whole place wants to hear about your fucking lunch time or something. Hey fuck it hate it, loudmouths are the worst.
>>
>>35416456
For real he just came in and started loud nigger talk and he was making her giggle.
>>35416408
It's probably for the best i was so nervous i think i asked how are you twice instead of answering how i was. At least the negroid made her not notice. All i could think of was something spergy like
>me and the lady were conversating
Thank fucking god i didnt blurt it out autisticly. I just said hey man to him then put in my headphones and tuned them out. I will try again next week.
>>
>>35416375
You literally said hi and sat next to her Jesus
>>
File: 1373769638894.png (442KB, 958x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1373769638894.png
442KB, 958x1121px
>>35415359
You know what must be done, anon. You know.
>>
File: image.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176KB, 658x545px
>>35415359
Oh and to add you know why my seat was taken?! BECAUSE SOME ROASTIE BROUGHT HER BOYFRIEND TO CLASS WHO DOESNT EVEN GO HERE AND THEY TOOK MY FUCKING SEAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE
god damn normies dont they know seat displacement just causes a chain reaction we have rules.
>>
File: image.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>35416804
The point is i was starting a conversation i was finally going to say more than a few words to her its been like 3 weeks of quick his how are you in passing and this time it would progress then the black friend came and cucked me out.
>>
Be a hero or an hero.
your choice OP
>>
>>35416871
Dude you literally said 1 word and planned a future lmao
>>
>>35416910
Plus black "friend" who is eager to see her and flirt with her

This is college and women (sluts) were talking about. They're fucking and they were long before this.
>>
>>35416910
>not immediately thinking about an alternate life and fantasizing about any girl that talks to you in class
Get a load of this normie I bet you talk to women every day. You have probably even had sex before. Get out normie scum.
>>
>in hs
>phone posting
>being a little bitch
you were not "blacked" you fucking retard, she wanted to talk to a friend she hasnt spoken too.

stop posting here your problems arent worthy of being shared

leave
>>
>>35417003
Its uni not hs
>>
Kill him anon

Origi
>>
>>35416804
>/r9k/
What did you expect?We're this autistic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.