[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're always alone and quiet at university and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1427015594218.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427015594218.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you're always alone and quiet at university and people are spreading rumors that you might be mentally unstable
>>
That's the price we pay for being loners. If you can't handle it, make friends.
>>
File: 1488440225747.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488440225747.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>35415262
>Just make friends
>It's that easy
>Just bee yourself
>>
I used to be alone all the time and I would read manga in between breaks. A black girl approached me once because she was a fan of the same manga and we became friends and she would hang out with me everyday. Only friend I ever made.
>>
File: 1487184298449.jpg (703KB, 660x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487184298449.jpg
703KB, 660x960px
>>35415362
Friends aren't worth it. The trend that humanity has shown itself to follow is shallow, superficial, and rewards following a heard regardless of the herd's capability to think. People disrespect individuality because people, like any other animal species, are fucking tribal.

You're better off being alone, getting the most our of your studies and forgetting that such rumors exist. Besides, an idea spread by degenerates is likely degenerative.

God's speed, OP.
>>
>>35415226
Gossip is a disease. Sorry to hear that anon.
>>
>>35415226
i know that feel

>always quite in uni
>never spoken to anyone
>get told we have to go in groups
>some classes i manage to get away with sitting alone listening to music
>other classes teacher says i have to join a group
>join one and do nothing
>they ignore me and i ignore them

luckily its kinda easy for me atm
>>
File: 1480618822497.jpg (35KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
1480618822497.jpg
35KB, 400x554px
>>35416056
I feel like if I tried to change people would try to talk to me about my behavior or people who I autistically avoided see me with someone and think I rejected them specifically
>>
>>35415226

Nah im quiet and alone but the people start to think that im a commie

but im not a commie even the commie thinks that i am one of them.
>>
There's this guy in my German class and we sometimes run into eachother at the gym, and have shifts directly after each other at the front desk. Whenever I am walking toward him I freak out trying to figure out what sort of acknowledgment would be appropriate.
>awkward greeting
>slight nods
>crossing the fucking road
I never was like this until college. I told my shrink and she wants me to join a club and make friends.
>>35416179
>group work
Sometimes it goes well for me, sometimes it is a panic attack in a bottle. If I'm having a good day and get a good group, the ability to talk about a subject that interests me (philosophy for example) is actually nice, becaue I don't have the initiative to talk to anyone. If my day isn't exactly peachy and I get stuck with a dumb group for an uninteresting class I reach fro the ativan.
>>
>>35415226
Well, are you?

Oregano
>>
>>35415226
I know that feel... everybody thinks I'm autistic or have mental health issues. it's probably my own fault. I got into a conversation with a slightly depressed guy and he said kinda ironically
>ahh I wanna kill myself
we were talking about a project we had to do and it was really complicated and we were kinda stuck.
I didn't get his irony and asked
>wow really? me too. what's stopping you or are you just nihilistic.
he was kinda freaked out about what I said. it spread over the whole campus in a few days and everyone in my course is giving me weird looks.
>>
>working desk job 8PM-12PM
>just make sure the roasties sign in to the residence hall to get drunk and take a ride on the carousel
>watching C&Rsenal video
>guy I sort of know asks me if I'm okay
"I might cum dude, I'm sexually attracted to firearms"

I don't think anything ever came of that, but holy shit.
>>
>>35415226
>people are spreading rumors that you might be mentally unstable
v rude
>>
>tfw you are always alone at university and even though you try to be friends with people they always avoid you
if there was someone who people thought was mentally unstable i'd try and be their friend
>>
>>35415226
>>35415226
those people are only themselves when they r in their cliq.
Outside of that they are nothing.
but you are u everywhere u re, and everyone respects that. its why they keep fucking with you, because of their own perverted way of respect.
cliqs are cancer that only let you live if you are in that group, outside of that, they are fucking nothing.
>>
>>35415226
wish people in university would try to wind me up like people in high-school desu

literally nothing is worse than being ignored.
>>
>tfw you try to make friends with the quiet guy in class
>tfw you make him hold your hand when walking between classes
>>
>>35415226
This was how it was for me in high school.

It wasn't until after we graduated that my two friends told me that everyone in the school thought I was going to shoot up the place so they never messed with me. Their suspicion only intensified after I dyed my hair black in the final semester of senior year on a whim.

Of course, that has its benefits because this way I was never picked on or anything. I was just a social outcast.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.