[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Throughout history, many cultures and traditions have suppressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ashley.jpg (232KB, 850x1279px) Image search: [Google]
ashley.jpg
232KB, 850x1279px
Throughout history, many cultures and traditions have suppressed female sexual agency. It has been seen as sinister, dangerous and most of all obscene or inappropriate.

Why is this, and do you robos demonize sexual agency? Do you think it could be because men acknowledge its power and profundity?
>>
>>35414910

we don't, we're opting out there's a difference.

be yourself kid
>>
>>35414910
>It has been seen as sinister, dangerous and most of all obscene or inappropriate.
Women left to pursue their passions wreck civilizations.

The same applies to men, but men tend to have a better way of keeping themselves in check and learning from mistakes.
>>
>>35414934

So you're saying r9k would never call a woman a whore with the knowledge that being a whore is commonly accepted as a negative characteristic?
>>
I don't care if women want to be whores. Just lease me out of it. I don't condemn women for riding the cock carousel, so why is it okay to condemn me for not wanting a whorish woman?
>>
>>35414975

Nobody is condemning you ITT.
>>
>>35414965
Despite your wish for it to be so, /r9k/ is not a hivemind.
>>
>>35414994
I'm talking about society as a whole. There's a general consensus out there amongst normies that if a woman fucking 150 guys before you grosses you out, you're a bad person.
>>
>>35415013
Okay you faggot, let me make the point clearer for your retarded tiny dog brain:

What is it that makes female sexual agency so unpalatable to the psychology of men throughout history, and even now to some degree?
>>
>>35414910
I used to be autistic about this shit, but I honestly don't have much of an opinion anymore. I still lurk women hate threads occasionally though.
>>
>>35415046
>Psychology of men
Again, you're acting like its some kind of hivemind. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>35414910
Has no civilisation ever recognized the superiority of armpit pussy?
>>
>>35415096
IT'S NOT A HIVEMIND YOU FAGGOT BUT OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE INDEPENDENTLY DEVELOPED COMMONALITIES ACROSS TIME PERIODS AND CULTURES WHICH INDICATES THERE'S SOME MOTIVATION FOR IT
>>
>>35415188
So why do you expect some neckbeard on anglo saxon tapestry loom to be capable of answering for all of it?

Its not a hivemind you fucking retard.
>>
>>35415122
>wanting to fuck armpits instead of eating them out

truly plebeian
>>
>>35415296
With references to history, sociology, psychology, biology, etc.

With reason, Anon.
>>
>>35414910
ST Is are at an all time high yet adults are having less sex. When left uncontrolled we basically get Chad giving herpes to every last slut
>>
>>35414910
If guys had there way, prostitution would be legal like in ancient Greece/other ancient civilization. We don't suppressed femininity, females do that themselves or if you follow a religion.
>>
>>35416059
No, ancient cultures, and particularly Greece, definitely suppressed feminitity (and sexual agency which is what this thread is about). Have you ever read much of what Greek thinkers had to say about women?
>>
>>35414934
>we don't, we're opting out there's a difference.
ths
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.