[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally find a girl online that I like near me >she says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3273.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3273.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>finally find a girl online that I like near me
>she says she wants to get a motel room for a few days and hang out
>slowly start to realize she is a slut and she acts cold
>she says her ex is her best friend and they still talk a fuck
>throw in trash

Welp everything's back to normal and sucks
>>
>>35414469
just fuck her you fucking faggot. every girl is like this. stop having high standards. she's serving you a nice roast on a silver platter. most people have to claw their way to a 4/10.

god i hate you guys.
>>
Could you use her as a sort of practice gf, Anon? Maybe get a shag out of her but try to not get attached. Then use what you learned for someone worth it.

Tbh I only find fatties that like me and since I've been getting /fit/ the past 4 months it's a bit disheartening.
>>
>>35414574
kys degenerate. Sluts are not worth it.
>>
>>35414574
Too late I stopped talking to her for like a day and now she won't answer me

Plus I was starting to like her and it all just would have hurt like fuck I'm not usually a fag either
>>
>>35414469
Will someone comment on this I feel like shit
>>
>>35415074
get over it faggot it's not the end of the world
>>
>>35415480
Alright, thanks

Original comment I guess
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.