[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too scared to join/start a group of internet friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: sukonetei.jpg (276KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
sukonetei.jpg
276KB, 595x842px
>tfw too scared to join/start a group of internet friends
fuck all of you guys but i cant leave this stupid place
>>
>>35413449
but why?

SUPER ORIGINAL DESU
>>
File: 1488464330998.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1488464330998.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>35413449
i feel your pain
i envy all of those "true" robots who don't even desire social contact. every day i think about how nice it would be to have even just one real friend online or irl and it makes me so fucking sad.
why can't i just talk to people
>>
>>35414326
i'm a true robot, its not good. I know that I am intrinsically unpleasant and my personality and moral philosophy means I will do nothing but make others miserable if I choose to share myself with them. I prefer not to expose them to this because there's no point making other people miserable and I'll throw myself in front of a train as soon as the alcohol stops working.

Anyways, if you still desire social contact and a girlfriend you have hope and get to normal if you work hard.
>>
File: ubv.png (281KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ubv.png
281KB, 640x360px
>>35414412
I'm not him but I'm not a hard worker. I am just so jealous of the nips on twitter in their circles sharing pictures of cute anime girls, eating yummy looking food, colorful games and whimsical things making life seem so full of joy. Then I look at myself and I do absolutely nothing. I want to be like them but I know deep down out of hatred for myself that I can't fit in so I don't bother. I am deeply flawed and I can't fix it!
>>
>>35414412
i'm sure that someone out there could like you anon. sometimes it's hard to think about yourself positively (trust me, i know), but i believe you can't be completely unlikable no matter how "bad" you are. or maybe that's just wishful thinking, i don't know.
but if you are a "true robot", then why do you care about whether people like you or not anyways? or are you depressed for a different reason?

and as for the second thing i think this anon >>35414527 summed it up nicely. i want to get better but at the same time i'm boring, lazy, and probably an overall horrible person to hang out with. i'm conflicted because i hate myself for being useless and uninteresting, but at the same time i desire human interaction which would necessitate me being at least somewhat of an interesting person.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.